It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 12 ::: 1,260 days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So you can't prove that my theory is incorrect. As long as my theory is still plausible, your god is just as uncertain as ever.

yes, but so is your 'theory'.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Now that's just arrogant. Grossly arrogant. Astonishingly arrogant. An entire universe for the benefit of a single planet? Please. Let's be realistic here.

I have this idea called the "random code generator" theory. It suggests that this universe is the product of a big bang in a vast web of big bangs that continue infinitely. Each big bang takes snippets of code and throws them together randomly and the longevity of the resultant universe is entirely dependent on the stability of that randomly assembled code. For all we know, we're just a failure waiting to culminate. We don't have the perspective to say yes or no to that idea. Not for a fact, anyway.

So you can't prove that my theory is incorrect. As long as my theory is still plausible, your god is just as uncertain as ever.

Your theory is just down right ridiculous. Such a theory will and can never be proven. Show me the scientist who have replicated the big bang in a lab somewhere. It has and never will be done. We would all be dead if they did. It's the dummiest theory ever created by MAN.
edit on 11-7-2013 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Your theory is just down right ridiculous. Such a theory will and can never be proven. Show me the scientist who have replicated the big bang in a lab somewhere. It has and never will be done. We would all be dead if they did. It's the dummiest theory ever created by MAN.

As opposed to a book of superstitions written by Bedouin sheepherders ignorant by today's standards?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

True, but my theory is more...plausible.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As opposed to a book of superstitions written by Bedouin sheepherders ignorant by today's standards?

Ignorant by today's standards,
. Show me the architects who can today recreate the pyramids with the same stones. Seems to me that man is dumber than he was back then, or more importantly, more blind.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Ignorant by today's standards, . Show me the architects who can today recreate the pyramids with the same stones. Seems to me that man is dumber than he was back then, or more importantly, more blind.

The Egyptians were not Christians. The pyramids were not a Christian symbol, nor a Christian structure. The rituals surrounding the pyramids were not Christian either.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Ignorant by today's standards, . Show me the architects who can today recreate the pyramids with the same stones. Seems to me that man is dumber than he was back then, or more importantly, more blind.

The Egyptians were not Christians. The pyramids were not a Christian symbol, nor a Christian structure. The rituals surrounding the pyramids were not Christian either.

What do the Egyptians have to do with your big bang theory or even Christians for that matter

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

True, but my theory is more...plausible.

based on what exactly? it's a theory. the study of religion is known as theosophy. see that 'theo' root there? it gives your statement no more credibility than religious scriptures which describe things that science only understand after it is discovered. the mystics understand it.. before!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

based on what exactly? it's a theory. the study of religion is known as theosophy. see that 'theo' root there? it gives your statement no more credibility than religious scriptures which describe things that science only understand after it is discovered. the mystics understand it.. before!

Based on the fact that evidence exists suggesting this universe is not the first one, and evidence suggesting that this universe will eventually collapse, which in conjunction suggests that this universe is and will be one of many universe that are born and then die when the energy sustaining them loses momentum. Take into consideration the evidence suggesting the presence of multiverses, and it's really no surprise when it turns out that one of the many possibilities includes my "random code generator" theory.

The difference between you and I is that I state my theory as precisely that: a theory. You, on the other hand, declare your opinions and beliefs for all the world as though they were fact. Poor move, my friend.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

To love your neighbor IS the law! So how can you say it is not needed when you love your neighbor? That's like saying you don't need a life jacket while you're wearing it the whole time.

Circular logic. If you need to love your neighbor, you need the law because that IS the law! You are the one twisting words my friend. You twist them because of the obvious fact that Paul contradicts Jesus and you have to get rid of that conflict somehow.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

...declare your opinions and beliefs for all the world as though they were fact.

Sorry to butt in. But isn't science's like the "Big Bang" and "Theory of Evolution" the only form which is allowed to be taught as fact in our schools? Despite the fact that neither of these have been proven. Creationism is not allowed. Why?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Based on the fact that evidence exists suggesting this universe is not the first one, and evidence suggesting that this universe will eventually collapse, which in conjunction suggests that this universe is and will be one of many universe that are born and then die when the energy sustaining them loses momentum. Take into consideration the evidence suggesting the presence of multiverses, and it's really no surprise when it turns out that one of the many possibilities includes my "random code generator" theory.

The difference between you and I is that I state my theory as precisely that: a theory. You, on the other hand, declare your opinions and beliefs for all the world as though they were fact. Poor move, my friend.

nope.

Based on the fact that evidence exists suggesting

suggesting? please prove this in a lab, could easily be my scientific retort to such a 'suggestion'. and until then, it is not scientific fact. ur theory has no more weight and this why..

understand, science uses sensors and interpret the data from those sensors as they are processed by machines!

but certain men, using both internal sensors and the conscious intelligence housed within them identify evidence in the realm of facts, such as science, that suggest a higher intelligence is at work.

see.. i used your same sentence in my 'theory of God'. what you have to realize is, this information isnt being interpretted by a machine. it is being interpretted by a concious being.. that makes all the difference.

man can only create artificial intelligence. meaning we are only able to create things lower than us in the spectrum of existence. we cant create consciousness itself in a lab. thus something greatly more intelligent would have had to create our level of intelligence which is inferior to it. and we can create lower levels of intelligence, which are inferior to us. as above, so below.

edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
End of times/World = End of the current state of CONSCIOUSNESS. Has nothing to do with destruction upon the Earth, that is all metaphorical - if one takes the "books" too seriously, they will miss what was being conveyed.

Christ = KUNDALINI ENERGY - again, not a man, but a man portrayed the metaphor in the STORIES within the books.
Those who rule the Vatican, those in the highest seats of current "power" over humanity - know everything that is to come, it was their bloodlines from centuries and centuries ago who WROTE the Bible and such.

Stop playing paranoia - your CREATOR GOD is INTERNAL not external.Christians and religious followers are blind by metaphors and paranioa that if they dont do exactly what they are told "the Lord" will punish them.. Really stalls you from living out your life to the fullest..

If you want to communcate with the MOST HIGH - you must activate your CHRIST energy a.k.a KUNDALINI energy and go INSIDE your consciousness guided by your HEART.

We are INTERNAL beings, experiencing an EXTERNAL reality through FIVE (PHIVE/5) senses. That is the TRUTH.

"God made man in his image"

God is INTERNAL consciousness at the most highest 'level' - therefore this sentence is describing your SOUL - the INTERNAL YOU - which is the image of the CREATOR.

Tired of this christian stuff.. Move on with your life and EXPAND your consciousness. That is where you truly exist - not outside of your body in some dense lower realm... You wont find god there, just matter

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Nice message, but it falls on deaf ears. To them, you have spoken nothing but blasphemy and are a lying snake, a false prophet.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Quote the chapter and verse from which you make your claim.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Matthew 22
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

John 15
10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

Matthew 19
17 Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.

To follow Jesus' commandments is to not break any of the old ones, because the 10 commandments from the OT hang on his two, meaning they are means to the same end.

If Jesus came to end the law as Paul says, he wouldn't have "streamlined" the old 10 into 2, all-encompassing ones and then tell us to keep them to enter life.

Notice how he says nothing about faith or grace to enter life, only keeping his commandments.
edit on 11-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Where did Paul contradict Jesus ?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Romans 10
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Compare that verse to Jesus telling us to keep his commandments, the same ones that cover the law. Jesus wouldn't have streamlined the law if he came to end it.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by covertpanther

Nice message, but it falls on deaf ears. To them, you have spoken nothing but blasphemy and are a lying snake, a false prophet.

saying christ never lived is going out on a limb i think. i do understand the metaphorical aspect, but the scripture does show there to be a literal aspect. Jesus most likely was not his real name, but i believe he would have been an enlightened man. i cant say that he never existed simply because i was not there. id prefer not to say an enlightened man never existed. in many ways, he is the saviour, the professed truth in his words have inspired generations of mankind for 2000 years, tho many have fallen prey to opportunistic pastors who lead them astray. there is a great deal of enlightening substance that comes from him.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The Law was the Jewish covenant with God to sacrifice for sin their best lamb or heifer . When the Lord came down and took on flesh and grew and aged with us and finally offered himself as the last offering for sin he became the New Covenant for all . Paul was trying to relate this in that Epistle . He had to deal with people who believed or were falsely told that they would have to continue with the same old ritualistic Jewish traditions . In fact the law was over in that the sacrifice was already made for those that believe in Jesus . But the laws around which the old sacrifice system was employed are still very much intact .

The Jews fought the spread of the Gospel of Christ with malice and tried to subvert it on every occasion . Paul had to dispel such subversions . That would likely be why he said Jewish LAW is ended . The laws given by God did not end . When Jesus died on the cross the Temple Veil was rent from the top downward to the bottom signifying an end to Gods involvement in the Holy of Holies . This new Temple is only to serve the endtimes events about to happen within a few years .
with the Temple .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join