It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the chemtrail agencies currently on holiday?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GeoThom

Our computers seem to have Content Filter blocking us from getting any documented facts as to what it is that they are using, exactly. As I respond, my spell check will not recognize the word chemtrails.

Well, first thing is nobody is blocking you from getting any documents as you can turn the content filter or blocking on or off on your computer.

Secondly, the reason your spell check doesn't recognize the word is because it is a made up word that isn't real such as chemtrails aren't real.

Here is a good place for you to start learning what those lines in the sky you see really are...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
O Kay,
Thank You, I think...
Chemtrails are not new. So saying that there are no filters blocking chemtrail searches, sounds absurd to me.
Granted, that is my personal opinion. And no, the filters are not on my machine. They probably are on the ISP machines though. If you have not heard of this ISP filtering before, then buckle up, cause you are in for a ride.

I have done much digging about the subject of chemtrails, and have learned a few things of it.
In saying it is not a new concept, check out rainmaking in San Diego, circa 1879.
Rockets were sent up to deliver small quantities of silver iodide, which did cause it to rain for 10 days.
San Diego-ians called it a deluge.
This is only the first reported instance. Check it out, then follow the trail.
Or, Chemtrail, if you will.

Also, as our military just has to have some lab rats, and yes, I know you are familiar with that truth, such as the exposures done to the poor section of St. Louis MO.
Is it so hard to understand that the same military would use pathogens again and again against it's own people??? Controlled Testing, as they carefully call it...

Thanks for the link though, it does provide for some good reading from both points of view.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GeoThom

Rockets were sent up to deliver small quantities of silver iodide, which did cause it to rain for 10 days.

And that would be what they call cloud seeding, which has been going on for over 60 years whereas chemtrails didn't become a conspiracy theory or hoax until the 90's.

Cloud seeding is not chemtrailing and has nothing to do with a chemtrails.

Here you go a little more on cloudseeding...

www.weathermodification.com...

<< 3  4  5   >>

join