It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the chemtrail agencies currently on holiday?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Evidence is again present that chemtrails are a bunk theory. In the UK, we currently have a high pressure system sitting right over the top of us. In my part of the midlands today, there are no contrails. This is because the dry, warmer atmospheric conditions combined with other factors mean that conditions aren't favourable for the formation of vapour trails. I will make a prediction that nowhere in the mainland UK other than parts of Scotland and possibly the pennines and some coastal areas, are there any persistant trails. I'm confident that if anyone looks up now, this will be the case. Please prove me wrong if you are a firm believer.

Today, trails will evaporate almost immediately after forming behind an aircraft where they do form. It is likely to remain this way until the next low pressure system heads our way and the skies start to cloud over.

Or.. am I completely wrong and it is just the fact that during the hot summer periods, these chemtrail baddies take their holidays?

I would love to hear from the believers

EDIT - Contrails may form in the early morning hours due to the cooler air.

edit on 9-7-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well.. i don't know. U cant be certain of anything these days.

But i did notice them the most in already clouded areas.
Perhaps to conceal them, perhaps to improve the way they mix with the environment.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skaffa

Perhaps to conceal them, perhaps to improve the way they mix with the environment.

Or perhaps because these trails are water vapour and only form when conditions for other (particularly cirrus) clouds can form. The problem is, that when the clear skies start to haze over and a thin layer of high altitudes clouds form, so will the contrails and chemtrail theorists will link the clouds to the contrails rather than accepting that they are both a result of the same conditions.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Or perhaps because these trails are water vapour and only form when conditions for other (particularly cirrus) clouds can form. The problem is, that when the clear skies start to haze over and a thin layer of high altitudes clouds form, so will the contrails and chemtrail theorists will link the clouds to the contrails rather than accepting that they are both a result of the same conditions.

You haven't seen chemtrails.

I see water vapor behind airplanes everyday, and i have seen chemtrails which look completely different.. they are a lot darker.. and they suddenly switch back to normal vapor.

Just a month ago i was on a plane heading back from malta, and saw them spraying right beside me.. 2 grey airplanes leaving dark trails above a blanket of clouds.. When they were about a km away the trails turned white and they changed course.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Ok, When will You Open Your Eyes? Here's a few addys for you to go see what is going on. Man I am trying to keep a Kool Head here but, Really? Persistant Contrails? WTF Dude !?!? Just spend some time on these and then come back here and refute even when the Government has ADMITTED to Spraying us!

GOVERNMENT ADMITS SECRETLY SPRAYING POISON On Us
www.youtube.com...

Govt. Admits Chemtrails/Toxins Sprayed On It's Citizens -Mainstream Report
www.youtube.com...

Chemtrails Finally Admitted and Reported! Its an Experiment on Its People!
www.youtube.com...

LOOK UP -- New, Full Documentary -Chemtrails, Geo-Engineering and Weather Modification. MUST WATCH !
www.youtube.com...

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurologist Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts
www.youtube.com...

ChemTrails to DePopulate
www.youtube.com...

Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Thanx for Posting Your EyeWitness Account. This guy ( OP ) really Pisses me off...... Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

You haven't seen chemtrails.

I see water vapor behind airplanes everyday, and i have seen chemtrails which look completely different.. they are a lot darker.. and they suddenly switch back to normal vapor.

Just a month ago i was on a plane heading back from malta, and saw them spraying right beside me.. 2 grey airplanes leaving dark trails above a blanket of clouds.. When they were about a km away the trails turned white and they changed course.

I'll have to take your word for that, like all of the other 'different' trails people see.

Firstly, I would say if you were on a commercial flight back from Malta, no other aerial vehicle would be within at least a thousand feet of your aircraft, possibly more. Look up Aircraft separation. So it could not have been right next to you without breaking aviation laws and causing your pilot to take evasive action.

Secondly, if they were grey then they were most likely military and many large military planes emit grey fumes as well as a standard contrail as they often use older less efficient engines. Under heavy thrust, the emissions would have mixed with the contrail making them appear grey. The grey carbon heavy fumes would eventually dissipate while the contrail may have persisted.

Not trying to be a smart arse, just looking at this logically.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I live in the north west of England and all day yesterday there were thick "Contrails/Chemtrails" and like the OP i thought that as the weather conditions were not right for contrails to last then the only conclusion was they were chemtrails. These were sprayed from 9am till gone 7pm and the blue sky's of the Northwest were replaced with a milky white sky all day. And as I write this looking out my window I can see the same planes with contrails/chemtrails being left. So perhaps as the OP states contrails cannot be formed and last in these weather conditions can only prove then that these are in fact Chemtrails.

Just to add, the planes leaving these trails are not following normal flight paths

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Thanks Syx, sorry to p*ss you off by being rational. I guess some people are so embedded in illogical thinking and taken in by youtube and the font of all knowledge that is t'internet that they are unable to see that there is no real evidence to back them up. I will watch the videos later if I have time but trust, me I've seen plenty of videos posted by believers in this and none of them have convinced me. No one has ever claimed that geo-engineering isn't possible or does indeed happen (well some have but they are clearly ill-informed or ignorant). I know all about cloud seeding and past military experiments etc. but none of these amount to proof of daily chemtrail spraying by commercial aircraft. Bring solid proof of that to the table and I will take it up further with you.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireDragonDan
I live in the north west of England and all day yesterday there were thick "Contrails/Chemtrails" and like the OP i thought that as the weather conditions were not right for contrails to last then the only conclusion was they were chemtrails. These were sprayed from 9am till gone 7pm and the blue sky's of the Northwest were replaced with a milky white sky all day. And as I write this looking out my window I can see the same planes with contrails/chemtrails being left. So perhaps as the OP states contrails cannot be formed and last in these weather conditions can only prove then that these are in fact Chemtrails.

Just to add, the planes leaving these trails are not following normal flight paths

North west? i.e Pennines/lakes (read my OP) and/or coastal areas? As I predicted! Yes because it is not quite as warm up there and there is some cloud cover unlike further south. Have a look at the latest radar map of the UK and you will notice that where the temperatures are slightly cooler and there is nearby cloud cover, contrails will form. Isn't it funny that the most greatly populated areas i'e London and the midlands have clear blue skies. It would make sense to spray these as a priority wouldn't it?

Also, as you say you can see them now, have a look at FlightRadar24 to identify them and feel free to post time stamped photos of the planes with the correlating screenshots of the above app to prove that they are indeed not on usual flight paths or unidentifiable craft.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Are the chemtrail agencies currently on holiday?,

One way to find out is to see how these specific 'chemicals' are doing on the stock market.
edit on 9/7/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I live in Merseyside quite a way from the coast and whilst we have blue sky's to start the day, the contrails end up leaving a haze that remains from noon for the rest of the day. Not sure if you are a believer of the Chemtrail theory or not but as an observant member of the public, I note that we can have a week with nothing during the same weather conditions to a day where these contrails leave criss cross patterns in the sky turning the sky milky by the afternoon.

If as some speculate that these are just normal contrails left by commercial flights then the amount of sun reduction caused by normal aviation contrails is huge and perhaps instead we should be more worried about this air pollution and sun reduction which can cause a lack in vitamin D in our bodies.

With regards to the APP for flight data, I have not used this in a while and to note that at times the flights causing the said contrails never seems to appear on the app anyway or its not listed.

Finally, we had a temperature yesterday of 27c and after looking at the weather forecast the High Pressure currently over the UK was smack bang in the middle of my town.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

and to add also, I am from London and have lived in Dublin, Glasgow and Cardiff in the last six years and these contrails that cause a lot of speculation have been just as prevalent in these major cities as they are now where i live. To say why these chemtrails do not happen in these areas further south in the UK is wrong as they do on a regular basis.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireDragonDan

and to add also, I am from London and have lived in Dublin, Glasgow and Cardiff in the last six years and these contrails that cause a lot of speculation have been just as prevalent in these major cities as they are now where i live. To say why these chemtrails do not happen in these areas further south in the UK is wrong as they do on a regular basis.

You have completely misread or not read at all my OP. Either that or you are twisting it to fit your agenda. Which is it?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I have no agenda, why do you?

You asked why there were no chemtrails being sprayed etc in your opening thread and I merely stated that in fact yesterday during the hottest day of the year that I saw as did many others living in my area vast swathes of contrails being left in the sky that ended up with the sky turning milky haze for the remainder of the day.

You stated this was due to the fact that I lived on the coast which was incorrect. Do you assume that everyone who does not agree with you has an agenda? My word what a world you live in!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FireDragonDan

You live in merseyside which is close to the coast. In meteoroligical terms, coastal doesn't mean 'on the beach'.Also bear in mind that from the centre of liverpool, you will be able to see a plane way out over the Irish sea at 40,000 ft.

You said;

To say why these chemtrails do not happen in these areas further south in the UK is wrong as they do on a regular basis.

I didn't say that trails don't happen, infact there will be more in London in the right conditions due to the extremely heavy air traffic. If you are in London, you cannot comment on what people can see in London right now.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I have family and friends in London as well as the rest of the UK. I also have an "Alternative News Website" which I will not divulge the info here but lets just say I am more than aware of the Chemtrail Phenomenon than you give me credit for.

I would also note that whilst I may be in a "Coastal Area" that really does not explain how the day before yesterday in cooler temperatures no persistent contrails were viewed and yesterday which was the hottest day so far this year the sky was full of them.

I would rather there be an explanation for these persistent contrails other than being Chemtrails as the thought that we are being sprayed by some government agency leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. Even if all this nonsense was caused by normal aviation then we should all be concerned about the "Sunshine Reduction" caused by this leading to Vitamin D deficiency as is now being found in most western countries. I wont give examples as Google is great for searching.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FireDragonDan

I appreciate your research into the subject and I think we will just have to agree to disagree. Neither of us will change the others mind. My hobby is meteorology, yours is science fiction

I do have to agree with the blocking of sunlight however to some extent. Obviously, these contrails do spread and form cirrus clouds which can affect climate change. I don't believe they block enough light to affect vitamin D levels, though I can't be sure. When the Icelandic volcano errutped in 2010, the lack of air traffic led to perfect blue skies. As soon as normal service resumed, the haze was back. This doesn't change the fact that it is water vapour though. No chemicals are required.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

So they're only depopulating the population in places under air corridors?

Places not under these corridors aren't part of the depopulation agenda?

That's nice.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I don't believe your comments stating I am into "Science Fiction" was really called for and hardly conjunctive to this conversation. I never said I was a firm believer of Chemtrails and would rather have a scientific answer for it. For the record my "Alternative News" website is just that, news that the MSM do not carry and whilst Chemtrails is a topic that my readers do talk about a lot, it also includes world and current affairs. So please do not tarnish me with the same brush you do with everyone else that does not hold the same opinion as you.

I did ask the same question now twice and yet you failed to pick up on it, so i will ask for one final time.

"How can there be no persistent contrails two days ago in cooler weather and yesterday during the hottest day of the year with "High Pressure" directly overhead the sky can be filled with criss crossed contrails all day". You stated in your original post that this would not happen with normal contrails due to the current weather conditions.

I am merely asking you to clarify your original post to this thread, but you seem very defensive and have shown that by your derogatory comments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join