It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 US Troops arrive Brisbane Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
www.google.com.au... .au%2Fopex%2Fexercises%2Fts13%2Findex.htm&ei=o93bUazwLumSiAeg9YHwAg&usg=AFQjCNFX7bWojfBSn7BEPH-lHf5-yHKpDA

3000 US troops arrive in Brisbane, Capital of my home State of Queensland Australia. LOL Obama, it's going to take alot more than that to take me.

This is a joint annual exercise. I suspect this will take on a different tone this year, centered around current events and logistics. Will be watching this intensley, this year. I expect this is a whole new dynamic. This has been keep extremely quiet this year. 0 media cover until late tonight.

Will keep you updated.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Don't worry even 30,000 couldn't fight your drop bear division

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Please do keep us Posted with UpDates as I'm thinkin' this is another Positioning Maneuver by the US. Seems we are getting our feet in the door of a Lot of Territories anymore, readying ourselves for a Strike, on the Populous ...... Syx.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Between the drop-bears and the beaver-ducks... No way the U.S has a chance

I'm curious about this as well, seeing that I'm from the U.S. I thought that there was already thousands of troops over there. Hmmm.

I'm guessing it's muscle flexing on Americas part.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Thats a strange link you have posted as it is a re direct to .gov //what is supposed to be in there and why the re direct

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
What's weird is how many times you've said this year this year.
This year.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
tbh if they come in to Darwin 3k troops could take the city with in 45mins, with that port taken and used as a staging platform there would be no stopping the flow of troops and ground equipment being dropped off. Australia would be an easy walk over from that point on.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

It has always been easy to take Australia . so why hasn't anyone done so in our short history .When we had just a few good men the Japanese forces were turned back

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Drop bears

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Beaver ducks? not heard of them please post a pic
and tell me more about them

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I can imagine the speech. . . .

"My fellow Australians, we Americans come here to liber-. . . SPIDER! "

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
This has been keep extremely quiet this year. 0 media cover until late tonight.

blogs.abc.net.au...
www.abc.net.au...
australianaviation.com.au...
www.themorningbulletin.com.au...
www.baysidebulletin.com.au...

Not really....

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by kimish

Beaver ducks? not heard of them please post a pic
and tell me more about them

Think he mean't these ... ( can also be deadly )

Platypus facts

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I remember the old "Tandem Thrust" exercises. Now it's "Talisman Sabre". I participated in Tandem Thrust 97 and 2001 while on the New Orleans and Essex. Always enjoyed going to Oz.
The Canadians participated too.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is it really so strange/noteworthy for two nations which are allies on the world stage to conduct joint military exercises?
edit on 7/10/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
Is it really so strange/noteworthy for two nations which are allies on the world stage to conduct joint military exercises?

Not to most people it isn't, however to some people anything the USA does means it must be a conspiracy....

In fact it would be strange if allies did NOT conduct exercises!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Hello Anusuia, ATS Readers, Writers,

The Japs bombed Darwin about 70 times, and the only reason they did not get a foot hold in Oz was the COMBINED efforts and success of the Coral Sea Battle, and the Chocos holding off the Japs in the Stanley Owen Mtns in PNG.

Perhaps the most pivotal event in the whole Oz threat at that time was the Australian troops DEFEAT of the Japanese invasion by sea at the extreme eastern end of PNG. The Oz troops drove the Japs back into the sea.
It was the FIRST defeat of Japanese troops by allies in WW2, and showed the rest of the world that Japanese forces were NOT supermen. Thank God for the Ozzies..

If that landing had been successful, the Japanese forces could have/ would have marched right up the coastline to Port Moresby and PNG would have fallen.

That little known defeat, in my opinion prevented the Japanese success of taking PNG, and an eventual landing in OZ, most likely via Darwin.

Pravdaseeker

new topics

top topics

join