It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schulman & Mathias Break-In: Law Firm Representing State Department Whistleblower Burglarized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Schulman & Mathias Break-In: Law Firm Representing State Department Whistleblower Burglarized

www.huffingtonpost.com

A Texas law firm representing the State Department whistleblower behind recent federal complaints fell victim to a daring break-in last week, in which the suspects reportedly made off with computers but left behind other valuables.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
thecable.forei gnpolicy.com
intellihub.com
crime blog.dallasnews.com
edit on 9-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: Another related link.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least. See more about the whistleblower, as shared-below the video-. It's being compared to a Watergate-style break in a source(#1 Additional Links), and well for obvious reasons is controversial, as to if they were just stealing for profit, why did they only take what they did? Whistleblower has stated that they are being intimidated-see below. It's shared in a few sources so far-original source requires membership to view but is linked(#2 Additional Links).

There's a few video sources, such as below, that were shared days prior but the explained news of the story is more recent.

Security Cameras Catch Mystery Break In At Whistleblower's Law Firm

The State Department investigator who accused colleagues last week of using drugs, soliciting prostitutes, and having sex with minors says that Foggy Bottom is now engaged in an “intimidation” campaign to stop her.
Source

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: Fixed vid and ex quote.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
We need another 'Deep Throat' to drop the dime on the State Department.
That would make it a better story.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I guess the traitors in our government private contracting business spying capabilities could not get the information they wanted and they needed physical information, what a whole bunch of dirt, they have to act like thieves in order to get away with what they want.

learn people this is the corrupted trash that is protecting our freedoms and liberties, while keeping America save and spying on us at the same time.

Are we feeling safeeeer now.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, you know, I'd love to believe the Department of Justice had nothing to do with this ....except they outright lie to our faces and under Oath then treat the conduct so casually, I'm afraid I can't believe anything that comes from the mouths of anyone in this administration without corroboration at this point.

This is what happens when scumbags get power and lie as a way of life. Nothing, anywhere on ANY topic is believed at face value anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Well that's not suspicious at all.

Totally random crime.

Seems legit.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What about this little gem:

Among the odd details about the robbery is that only one credit card was stolen from a drawer that contained four cards. It's unclear to the attorneys why the crooks took one card from the drawer, but left behind three others and unsecured silver valued around $125.

The missing credit card was used for several retail purchases at Dallas' Valley View Center mall around 4:45 p.m. on June 29, Mathias said.

Eerily, the shopping spree happened four hours before security cameras in the firm's office building recorded two suspects first entering the building and then leaving with computers.

Source: www.usnews.com...

So the tape on the security camera was tampered with to show a later time of the robbery, since the bank statements show the card was used earlier? That sounds like top level intimidation: "See, we can mess with your whole world", type behavior.

On the flip side, maybe the attorney's robbed themselves to bring this case into the spotlight and forget that an alleged stolen card was used earlier.

Or - they were robbed twice. Once by the professionals, then the amateurs showed up later to get caught on tape and to throw the investigative trail off -- though using the stolen card would not be a smart move done by professionals.

Odd twist, but whatever the case - it stinks.

edit on 9-7-2013 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is weird...

I'm just waiting for...

"If you don't have anything to hide"

Why do you mind a little DOJ break-in to steal your private papers?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maybe they were just testing the security?

Quite an interesting read...

Villegas introduced Torres to the man on the phone, Theo. He didn’t offer a last name. Theo said he worked for the government and was recruiting Torres to test the defenses of Washington-area banks. The plan was simple: Theo would tell him which bank to target, and Torres would give a manager a note demanding money. Armed security officers, threats to call the police, or a wait that exceeded five minutes would be cause to flee. If he left with money, he’d be paid $25,000. Successful or not, he was guaranteed $2,500 for taking part. Torres would deliver any money recovered to a location near Richmond. If arrested, Torres should stay silent. Federal authorities would get him out in 24 hours.
Robbing Banks for the CIA

Can they be any more obvious? I wonder how much they were both paid.

edit on 9-7-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I guess the traitors in our government private contracting business spying capabilities could not get the information they wanted and they needed physical information, what a whole bunch of dirt, they have to act like thieves in order to get away with what they want.

learn people this is the corrupted trash that is protecting our freedoms and liberties, while keeping America save and spying on us at the same time.

Are we feeling safeeeer now.

Thanks, Marg.. I couldn't feel safer if zombie Stalin was back from the dead and
owned 51% of the stock in ALL the electronic voting machine companies.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
This is weird...

I'm just waiting for...

"If you don't have anything to hide"

Why do you mind a little DOJ break-in to steal your private papers?

I keep trying that bait too--but I never get a bite. It irks the hell out of me, though--because it's the same as saying, "Why do I need my Constitutional rights if I'm not doing anything wrong?" Which, by implication, is the same as saying to me: "You must be some kind of criminal if you're so worried about privacy and illegal search and seizure."

But I agree: This is a perfect illustration of why you need those rights especially when you're not doing anything wrong....

edit on 7/9/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
We need another 'Deep Throat' to drop the dime on the State Department.
That would make it a better story.

With allegations of drug trafficking, soliciting prostitutes, and minors
involved besides, the story is already loaded with potential informants
satisfying the designation reprised from decades ago.

I guess you are what you do......especially if you're doing what they say.
That didn't quite look in 'print' as I had intended; except for the dangerous
connotation (getting a little too close for discomfort?) of a defined informant.

And the story couldn't be any better, it's over the top.
I threw my TV out over two years ago-- and the only thing that's beginning
to scare me about this country at all is the reality show scripts are beginning
to show up on the MSM. And this is real? Did Archie Bunker die, or Norman
Lear Holdings just lose some syndication? I wanna move to Rollerball and be
John Beck... don't ask if before or after the rabbit punch, I'm flippin' a coin now.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

The state department is a front for so many things I cant list them all without being in fear of being caught up in something

For Starters:
private contracts for Protective services through Blackwater, Triple Canopy, and Dyncorps

Intel assests at all levels of alpha org branchs

and other things i wont mention in the arms dept

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

criminal government means exactly that

CRIMINAL, capable of anything, one day they'll start killing journalists, oh wait ......

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Current thread: see here for additional details, comments and more attention:

Geisergate - Cameras Catch Mystery Break-In at State Dept Whistleblower's Law Firm -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: linking issues

new topics

top topics

join