It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd looking face caught in the background on photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have no clue what this thing is, but it kind of reminds me of the movie sinister. I altered the pic a little bit on my computer to make it more visible. If anyone can tell me what it is, thanks!

edit on 9-7-2013 by dorkfish87 because: Forgot to make note of the odd symbol on the forehead

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Its the drummer from slipknot is what it is!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
lol! We live in upstate NY, her house where this pic was taken is a very old house near the thousand islands. normally I'd write it off as nothing to be made a deal out of. But she has a small son and I've read time and time again that young kids are at higher risk. Please help!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well, the picture is of a door or window. The "face" just looks like a reflection/refraction of some exterior light on the glass pane.
edit on 9-7-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Slenderman?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
spooky boy! nice capture..it.s a nany i think..maybe a ghost nany..
edit on 9-7-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I considered it being a mirror as well, but when I asked her about it she admitted that she's paranoid of mirrors and has none in the house

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I can't identify if that is paranormal, or just an anomaly. Is anything happening around your house that is unexplainable? Does the child speak of "friends" that aren't there?

I am absolutely a believer of the spirit realm. And by logical deduction, not all things on "the other side" are happy casper ghosts that want to play a game of fetch with you. If you have any problems, like harassment or physical injury, I would personally seek professional help. If there is no harm being done, then you got a nice companion to talk to on those lonely nights when the families away!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the concern. just the normal stuff going on in her house right now so far as I know. I will ask some more questions and find out. I was more interested in the symbol on the forhead and if anyone recognizes it. Looks so familiar to me and can't place it

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's not a face that's for sure.

I'm getting tired of all the.. ''There's ghosts in my windows/mirrors/toenails/potatochips!!"

The brain is hardwired to recognize the things it's looking for.. because that's what it's looking for.
And so often times it will try to make sense of things that make no sense.

Example: You walk home from a party and still feel some effects from the acid u took, suddenly you notice people walking but it's just bushes waving in the wind. You hear music but it's just the sound of wheels driving by.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I'm tellin ya, man! It's this guy!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skaffa

I'm getting tired of all the.. ''There's ghosts in my windows/mirrors/toenails/potatochips!!"

The brain is hardwired to recognize the things it's looking for.. because that's what it's looking for.

Example: You walk home from a party and still feel some effects from the acid u took, suddenly you notice people walking but it's just bushes waving in the wind. You hear music but it's just the sound of wheels driving by.

Its always fun to put on an album and just surf the boob-tube! Everything syncs up!

Except for the Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz thing. That is too good to be true!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost

Originally posted by Skaffa

Its always fun to put on an album and just surf the boob-tube! Everything syncs up!

Except for the Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz thing. That is too good to be true!

Or simply watching tv, its the weirdest thing! you can hear them talking but you wont understand any of it!
It just goes blaherbleblumepri.. The only ones i can understand are the ones tripping xD

(assuming your'e talking about acid)
edit on 9-7-2013 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I appreciate the replies, however I feel I need to point this out. Neither she nor I do drugs, unless you consider a cup of coffee in the morning a drug.

Also I should note that she didn't notice the face, and when she showed me the pic, I saw it without being told to look for it, or for anything odd about the pic. the face just popped out at me and I feel its a little to distinct to be matrixing. any HELP with identifying the symbol on the forehead would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dorkfish87
I appreciate the replies, however I feel I need to point this out. Neither she nor I do drugs, unless you consider a cup of coffee in the morning a drug.

I know, but the brain does that when it's sober too.
Just used the acid example because it exaggerates the effect.

Anyway the picture is way too blurry to make out what it actually is.. it could be an egg-timer for all i know.
edit on 9-7-2013 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

Is it possible for you to post the original unenhanced picture in its full uncropped format? It made add a different perspective

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Is it possible for you to post the original unenhanced picture in its full uncropped format? It made add a different perspective

Yea what the poster above said
Need the original pic in full
Who took the pic and why was that picture taken?
who takes a picture of just a window?

It already sounds like your girlfriend is spooked and like others said can make you think you see something.

All I can say is when I fear say the dark or anything others may call paranormal, I run towards not away and when I do I find out what it is or that it's nothing.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm waiting for her to send me the full pic and then I'll be posting it up here for you guys. She took a pic of herself for her fb page and this showed up in the pic. *not a pic of a window*

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Daddy! Is that you daddy? You sure do take our hide and seek game very serious! When you told me to count to 50 and you went off to hide I was 9 years old! Now I'm 38! I guess you won this game!

I sure have missed you very much daddy. I still cry everyday and get so angry at myself for not being as good atat you at hiding go seek. And well momma she ended up getting remarried. She cried for a Long time. So now my uncle John is my new daddy. He's going to be so happy to have his big brother home!

Hurry on up now. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

*sorry I couldn't resist. :-)

*seriously though, that's a creepy photo! You definitely got something strange!
edit on Jam7000000amWed, 10 Jul 2013 03:43:27 -050013 13 by Mjab6910 because: wanted to add some seriousness to my post. I didn't want the OP to think I wasn't taking the subject seriously. Forgive me if I offended in any way.

new topics

top topics

join