It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Osama bin Laden -- doting grandpa, paranoid terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I was reading this news report on CNN and I thought I would post this. The search feature and browsing the latest topics didn't show this was posted. So if this is a re post I'm sorry.

A leaked report details the life of Osama Bin Laden's journey into Pakistan post 9/11: He shaved his facial hair, his pregnant wife was told to pretend she was mute and deaf to avoid detection, and his relationship with his family.

Personally I find this interesting because it offers a rare glimpse into his life. But take it with a grain of salt. We'll probably never know the whole story.

Bin Laden held vegetable growing contests with his children and grandchildren. When in the hospital, his wife faked being deaf and mute, so people would not ask questions. He wore a cowboy hat to obscure his features from satellite cameras. The most wanted terrorist once shaved his beard to avoid recognition.

Source

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

But take it with a grain of salt

done.

so when exactly did he shave his beard? cause the one he usually sports takes a very long time to grow?

maybe the bush family know. lol

the government lies so much these days its hard to swallow anything they have to say.
no footage of the most wanted man killed=all lies

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Well if you do look at the new videos he seems to have shorter facial hair, but I have to go down the rabbit hole. Put the pieces of the puzzle together.

new topics

join