It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Aliens By The Bed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Brigidshine

Just a couple of things here...

Firstly, Arcturus is a type "III". a "normal giant". Meaning that it is a dying star that has already consumed any planets within it's habitable zone...so...absolutely zero chance of any life forms there.

Second.

These "blue skinned" Extraterrestrials...are the same as those who visited ancient India, and apparently the Dogon tribe. Both ancient India and the Dogon attributed these ET to the star Sirius, though Sirius is far too young to have any significant life yet. I had, for a while, thought I found their home at NU 2 Canis Majoris, but alas, it too is a type "III", though it is old enough and of the right class (even has a "water world" in it's H.Z.). Kind of makes me wonder "IF" a star can have a sort of "second life" as a giant...there is, unfortunately nothing to support this notion.

Have you read "Isis Unveiled" by Madam Blavatsky? If not, perhaps you should...
And, don't get to involved with this "density" stuff...most of it is made up...read the book you will begin to understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One night I woke up and I saw a bright glowing blue alien with large almond shaped and very black eyes very close to my head and chest and he as staring into my body. After seeing this, the entity or alien and I made eye contact for a split second. At this time it communicated telepathically with it’s eyes. After a couple of seconds it was gone. It didn’t disappear, or run out of the room. I just panicked and sat up in bed to turn a light on, and it was no longer there. This brief experience was very vivid, it was real, and it scared me #less. This all happened after a long 10 hour drive to Austin TX, and having listened to two audio books along the way. I believe the books I listened to on this trip had something to do with this encounter.

While driving to Austin Texas I listened to Dr. Eban Alexander’s book, Proof of Heaven on audiobook. I then in the same trip listened to the first half of the audio book of “The Game” by Neil Strauss, about the art of seduction. I was very curious about his book because of the pheromone niche I sell in, and all my life I’ve always been a terrible flirt. I had heard about the book on more than one occasion, and had always been curious as to what it taught about seducing women. Turns out, that book was a little weird because it was all about deceitful manipulation of women in an effort to sleep with them. Broken down to it’s essence, it was a hack of human nature. A story of how these guys developed effective methods, mostly ways to lie, to rob women of their most precious gift. Their innocence. I was feeling a little creeped-out by the topic when I went to bed.

That night while sleeping, I woke up about 3 am and for a split second I saw, in vivid color and detail, a blue alien looking being very near my head and body next to my bed. It was as if he was looking into my heart Chakra (if I were to apply terminology to it from another field of thought). His body was a vivid bright blue about like this 0001C4. However this blue was more vivid than anything else in the room. As if it was lit from within. His head body and eyes color and general look were “classic alien” in appearance. His eyes were stone cold black and were large and had that exaggerated tear drop shape like the alien eyes you see in pictures. However, these big black eyes had taken on the identity of Neil Strauss. Not the id of the alien being, just the eyes. This was a knowing I had been given like a telepathic backstory communication that was just there. I just knew it the identity of the eyes. It was like a knowing that these eyes were or had absorbed the energy of Neil Strauss (the author of "The Game") or perhaps the evil that is the PUA community that bore his identity. The eyes (and not necessarily the beings eyes) felt very evil. I don’t know if this being was there taking the evil out of my energy field. Or if he was studying the books effect on my energy. Not sure, and I was not given any more backstory telepathicly as to what this was, who this being was, or why this was happening. It all happened in a split second, and it was not a dream. Did not feel like a dream at all. This has not happened before or since.

I have searched the internet looking for similar experiences, which is how I found this thread, and decided to post an explanation of what happened to me. I'm curious if anyone has had a similar experience in any way. My experience seems different and yet similar to others. My experience seems different, because my blue man was a vivid and not pale blue although he did glow in the dark. My blue man didn't touch me or abduct me, although there was some telepathic communication. It gave me some information, but largely didn't answer most of my biggest questions about the experience like; why, and who or what this being was. I didn't experience any time delays that i'm aware of. I simply calmed myself down by praying and asking God for protection and went back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I once had a dream of a goblin.
It was a phenomena I woke up with slime nose.
As if it beat me up.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brigidshine
I am a professional psychic medium.

So, you are rich man, right?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Very interesting story! I wonder if the rest of us have ever been "attuned". Thank you for sharing!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Brigidshine

Same thing happened to me. I have seen them only once.

The incident began when the orange glow of the street light appeared inordinately bright, pulsing and not flickering, but dancing around like a square flame. I knew then something very unique and impossible to comprehend was about to happen. I fell asleep. I woke to bright blue light entering through the plantation shutters. I was entranced... until I sensed them, or heard them whispering in the language they use.

After seeing them, they looked awkward but turned my head straight again. They did not do this forcefully, but "asked" me to agree to it. I said, "What are you doing here?" very loudly the telepathic space, at which point, they consoled me with energy waves and let me sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed and like daylight had never been brighter.

I have never seen a good picture of them. But I remember them.
edit on 27-11-2016 by clinician because: To add important information

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
According to those who work closely with Angels, the Blue Beings are connected to Archangel Michael. Blue and White were the color of priests back in Biblical times (in Biblical lands).

The Blue Ray Beings are also said to be Highly Empathy and Service to Others oriented.

The Blue Energy is said to be connected to The Water Element, Empathy, Sirius and Pleiades (although there are said to be Blue Beings helping others in many different places.

Pleiades (Maia):

edit on 12-7-2016 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BarnOwl1138

Hello - I have been hoping to find anyone with an experience in seeing these blue beings -
the one I encountered was almost bio-luminescent - no cloak, no clothing. It had thin extremities and body, enlarged head .. round and childlike .. about 4ft tall ... beautiful really. Brilliant.Very large, black eyes. It 'glowed' blue - light blue ..as in the color blue made from light. It was like placing a 3D object in a 2D backdrop..sort of.Soooo round and smooth and skinny - the ankles bent differently - only 3 fingers/toes .. but very long. It did not fit in with the terrain.

i wasn't sure what I was looking at until it ran. I experienced a great rush of excitement - fascination - love - and now, a desire to re-visit.
I was young - a lady had told a friend to signal this constellation using a flashlight and a series of flashes. We did, no immediate reaction, so we just forgot about it. I woke up later - thirsty and went for a drink ... and noticed something out the window - and a green light .. and then this being ran. Never before did I feel such amazement pour through me ,or see such a fascinating being - never mind different species of 2-legged, upright being.
I let it go - not sure how, as I am a dweller, but I was young - no one believed me. But I was reminded when my 10m old son spotted a very large jellyfish - with this blue, bio-luminescent skin --- and it was all flashed back into my memory ...
I'd let it go for 20+yrs, and have now been searching for 7 ...
I desire greatly to connect with someone who understands this - perhaps even able to shed some insight/knowledge.
I am so grateful for this forum - thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join