It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Aliens By The Bed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brigidshine
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you, I'll most definitely check it out.

It's curious too, because your profile pic/avatar is of a woman, cloaked. Shortly after the encounter experience I described, during meditation a woman came to me (third eye perception). She was humanoid looking but also a beautiful blue, and the hood covered her eyes. So, like your profile pic, but blue.

That is interesting because as I said in my threads (links given in earlier post) whilst Khya seemed androginous the entity felt very feminine and I always refer to the entity in the feminine ... it just feels natural.

As for my avatar ... from my pagan (solitary-witch) perspective I feel a great affinity with the deity known as Hecate (pro; Hek-a-tay) who you may already be aware is often portrayed as the Crone/Hag and because of this is a deity often feared (even by other witches) ... but the reality is that as she is the protector of the caves that lead to the Underworld and the Shadowlands, at the crossroads she is indeed the shroud-ridden fearsome crone ... but as we traverse the womb/tomb (our life-path) and look back over our shoulder we discover the secret ... the dank, shroud-ridden crone and the beautiful, smiling earth-mother are one and the same.

In a nutshell ... things aren't always what they appear to be on the surface ... which makes the experiences that you and I (and all other genuine experiencers) have had all the more intriguing ... I have often wondered why these beings present themselves in the way they do ... and why do many experiencers feel terror when the likes of you and I have gained amazing things from our encounters ... is it because we understood better ? (eg; we recognized the crone was the mother in disguise) ?

One other thing I meant to mention ... I felt so strongly that Khya had a Sirian energy/connection (more details about that and my perception/theory of what the myth of Atlantis really has to reveal in the ebook link I provided in my earlier post ... also it's the blue link in my signature below this post).

Woody

edit on 11-7-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I was reading your posting about your experience about EBEs.
I wanted to share my experience as well:
As I read through your posting I was able to remember that I felt this being on my shoulder as well. But only in my dreams It felt like a slightly cold cloud resting on it.
Do you felt it to ?
I had also telepathic conversations with people and with Alaje from the Pleiades.
I remember to have a dream about Grays who were looking at me and they were examining my body. I woke up and saw a light flashing for 1 to 2 seconds high up in the sky. It was a blue light just like the light you know from concerts.

This is the reason why I'm having severe problems with my life. I was told that my parents were adopting me when I was born. And my real parents are waiting for me to this day. Someone told me in which city they used to live. The problem is that I can't go there. My adoptive parents are on the brink of throwing me out.I'm asking you to help me out. You wrote that you channeled EBEs who are giving you knowledge about travel by using chakra points. Can you tell me how to do that ?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FettsauStinkt
I was reading your posting about your experience about EBEs.
I wanted to share my experience as well:
As I read through your posting I was able to remember that I felt this being on my shoulder as well. But only in my dreams It felt like a slightly cold cloud resting on it.
Do you felt it to ?
I had also telepathic conversations with people and with Alaje from the Pleiades.
I remember to have a dream about Grays who were looking at me and they were examining my body. I woke up and saw a light flashing for 1 to 2 seconds high up in the sky. It was a blue light just like the light you know from concerts.

This is the reason why I'm having severe problems with my life. I was told that my parents were adopting me when I was born. And my real parents are waiting for me to this day. Someone told me in which city they used to live. The problem is that I can't go there. My adoptive parents are on the brink of throwing me out.I'm asking you to help me out. You wrote that you channeled EBEs who are giving you knowledge about travel by using chakra points. Can you tell me how to do that ?

I can tell you about this, yes. Or...I can convey what has been given to me. Please private message me. Much love to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Were these blue beings playing any sort of percussion instruments? If so, I may be able to help.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly
Were these blue beings playing any sort of percussion instruments? If so, I may be able to help.

Or perhaps?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Unfortenatly I'm not able to write any Personal Messages. Only you can write me one it'd be nice if you could write me about the stuff regarding travelling through chakra points meditation or any useful infromation that could help others to convince them which is really important if not life saving for me.
Thank you
edit on 13-7-2013 by FettsauStinkt because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2013 by FettsauStinkt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I am a professional psychic medium

What is it that makes you a psychic medium? You can do/see things we cant?

thanks!

interesting story!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Brigidshine

What a great thread! S&F
Thanks so much for sharing this amazing story. I'm posting so I can keep reading this thread later on.

Being a professional psychic too, I have seen some strange things in my life, but have only met ETs once, in my early 20s. It actually happened as an OBE. At first I was scared out of my wits as my spirit was being lifted out of my body, since I hadn't initiated it, so thought I was actually dying and going home. But then I instead found myself on a spaceship watching our planet from outer space whilst there were four other beings with me in that room, though non of them were blue like yours.

Two of them were taller than the average human, maybe 6-7 ft tall, and they were very pale, and very welcoming and friendly. The other 2 were a lot shorter than me, about 5ft and were what people call the greys. Interesting thing is that these greys didn't do any experiments on me, or even communicate with me. They seemed to be working for the human looking aliens.

The message they gave me had to do with my abilities, which is too personal for me to share here, sorry, and the other half had to do with my line of work: teaching young children. They asked me to always try and teach children to be kind to one another and to share. It seemed very important to them, so of course I said' yes.'

I was never afraid of them, or worried whilst there. I have never heard of the blue ETs, glad I can learn something new from you.

edit on 19-7-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: grammar

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
NVM...
edit on 7/19/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Brigidshine

Being a professional psychic too, I have seen some strange things in my life...

I was wondering, what makes someone a professional psychic ? when you are gifted to see/feel things or do things I cant for example?
I am interested in these things.

thanks!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Hello Lunica,

Let me explain by giving you an example:

Some people enjoy cooking, and cook for family and friends.
Others have more years of experience, have completed courses, etc, and do it for anyone professionally (chefs) and get paid for it.

It's the same for psychics. There are amateurs, and there are those who have had 25-30 plus years experience with it, ( like in my case) and have acquired enough knowledge to help other people (clients) for a fee.
I do readings for family and close friends for free, and charge clients a fee.

Even though I have learned a lot about the paranormal, my experiences with ETs have been very limited. I had one OBE experience with them, and many times whilst meditating, but that's about it. And I have never encountered any blue , glowing ETs.
I can always learn something new, and am glad there are other people like our OP who are willing and kind enough to share.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm so glad that I stumbled on this thread, wile digging around the interwebz for info on the little 4 ft bright blue beings that I have experienced. I can't get these little guys out of my mind. It happened a while back, so I guess I'll start at the beginning. In February 2011 I started to see light ships(UFO's) in the night sky on a nightly basis. This seemed strange because I lived in the middle of major US city, but it would always be around 4-5 am. I had actually called these sighting in through meditations I had found online and in books, and could literally get them to show up with just my thoughts.

At first I convinced myself that I must be going crazy. So I did it multiple times in front of other people to verify that this was actually real sightings. Sometimes I would tell the people what I was doing, and other times I would just mentally (telepathically) call them in, and then say "hey what is that light over there". Friends of mine very much verified what was happening to me. My girlfriend at the time, began seeing them on a regular basis as well.

So it started getting more and more intense with the sighting, and more and more sightings nightly. Sometimes the crafts were Blue, sometimes bright Green, sometimes Rainbow blinding white light colored, sometimes Pink, Orange, or Purple. Most often Neon Blue though. One night I started seeing them early, like as the sun was still setting. By 10:00pm I had seen 15-20 sightings already. At about 11pm I saw a pinkish amber colored craft directly above my backyard. It was sitting there still like a star, but if I looked up at it it would sway back and forth slightly. After about 20 minutes of staring up at this my neck started to ache, and I decided to lay down on the grass, and watch it. I suddenly felt like I was on '___' or a large amount of '___' without the mind trip or feeling high. It's kinda hard to explain. I just knew I was being taken out of my body, into their craft. I said to stop(telepathically), and they did. I just wasn't ready for this much. I was instantly back in my body completely, and to be honest kinda scared sh1tless. I went in and told my girlfriend at the time what had just happened, and she didn't really know what to say. She just went outside and looked at the craft herself. We were both a little shocked by all of this. I know I shouldn't have been because I called them in, I just didn't ask to taken out of body.

We went to sleep a few hours later, but then there was the next morning. When I woke up I had this very strong image in my mind of little 4 ft tall bright blue beings. I can still see them so clearly. They were very child like, but wise. They smiled very big and seemed very happy. They had larger heads, but their heads were very round. Bigger heads, but not too out of proportion to their bodies, like the greys are for example. I kind kept this to myself for the first hour or so that I was awake, until my girlfriend said something. She said "I don't know why, but I have this feeling the those beings in that ship last night are short little blue creatures". To me this verified that this is actually who they were. And I have this strong feeling that they are from Sirius. Not sure if its a or b, but Sirius stand out in my mind.

Anyways thanks for sharing you story, so i thought I would share mine. I still see the light ships every few months, but not that often anymore.
edit on 571amTue, 12 Nov 2013 06:43:24 -060011-06002Tuesday113 by BarnOwl1138 because: (no reason given)

edit on 601amTue, 12 Nov 2013 07:25:41 -060011-06002Tuesday113 by BarnOwl1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I was visited by blue alien once in same manner you describe, interesting similarity.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yeah it's weird, because you can find so much information about other ET groups, but not these ones. Although i did come across an old Barbara Marciniak interview (a woman who was channeling The Pleiadians in the 80's-90's), and she was saying that when her contacts all first started, she woke up in the middle of the night to little blue beings standing by her bed.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I wonder if the blue ball of light that my wife and I watched in our bedroom was this? It was a little smaller than a basketball but a brilliant blue color, and it moved side-to-side(maybe 6 inches or so) then turned off. I don't think it was "ball lightning" or anything like that. Although it was bright, it hardly cast any light the way it should've. Very strange.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Interesting. I'm pretty sure there wasn't ball lightning in you bedroom as well. lol

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i was searching for blue aliens on the net and find some interesting info. tho not much. i once saw a dream that it looked so real that i dont think it was a dream at all.. anyway in this dream i saw myself like waking up or like floating from the bed or something... but wasnt in my house. the atmosphere were kinda dark and strange. i saw 3 blue aliens on my left. they were in front of a monitors or command center or something like that... and they were very surprise to see me awake... that was the impression... i salute them with my left hand and they did the same.. well 2 of them.. one looked to serous... my emotional state was very weird. many emotions involved in once.... kinda euphoric... but it lasted only a few seconds. after i got back to laying down again. than i woke up the next morning and was still amazed by this "dream". i want to add that i have saw ufos many times in my life and i think i even met an alien once... actually it was a tall white bold guy i met in my country airport... he wanted directions to get out of the airport or go somewhere in the airport dont remember. anyway after i give the info i felt something in my chest... like an energy... or energy and emotions together all concentrated in the chest.... was a very strong and intense feeling. fact is 5 years now i still remember the encounter with a stranger who asked me direction in an airport. anyway when i felt that way i instincticly turned my head to him, dont know why... and he was watching me surprised... like he didnt expected that... than hes look becomed serious again and i was to disoriented and embarrassed and just stopped looking him and turned my way... i looked back after 10 meters tho but he was gone... he looked like a nordic i would say... or like the description of the man in black... yes he was dressed in smocking but without the hat or sunglasses... very tall and kinda athletic body... i can only speculate who or what he was but he was certainly the reason i felt that energy on my chest... let me know what u think about my story. sorry for my english. peace out
edit on 8-7-2015 by andromedian89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2015 by andromedian89 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join