It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Aliens By The Bed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
For transparency purposes, I will start by saying I am a professional psychic medium. Spirit is my life, my chief interest and my occupation. I have many clients and teach and write on the subject of metaphysics. Yay me -- that's hardly the point. I just want you to know that I'm coming from a paradigm where I already believe, and I realize that many of you do not. I respect that, and hope that some of you can suspend your disbelief at least for the moment.

Having said that, I'm also deeply skeptical and find a lot of New Age thought to be absolute bollocks and also sadly misleading. In fact up until only a little bit ago I thought the idea of angels and aliens was borderline preposterous and also more than a little too quaint. I was more into energy, fields, subtle bodies, etc. However, after a series of extremely direct contact with BOTH angels and aliens, I've been forced to turn my beliefs around. That's anecdotal of course; I don't expect that to persuade anybody about the legitimacy of what I'm about to say -- I share this experience on the off chance someone out there might be able to shed some light on what I experienced almost a year ago.

First, let me say that I had gone to a highly renowned intuitive months previous to the event who, while in the midst of giving me a spectacularly accurate reading, happened to mention a "blue being -- a star being", hanging out over my left shoulder. She mentioned he was actually fairly pushy, and wanted to work with me right away, and all the time. I thought that was ... interesting.

And then the event. A year ago I woke up (I have insomnia) and was rolling around in bed, eyes opening. I felt a peculiar sense to my left, off my side of the bed. I turned to see three beings wearing what looked to me like cloaks, and they had blue, somewhat radiant faces. If I were to guess I'd say they were maybe 4 - 4.5 feet tall. Their hands were outstretched over my body and I felt amazing electrical currents running up and down me, from crown to toes, almost to the point of what felt like seizure. Still, I wasn't afraid.

In that moment I knew I could "speak" to them telepathically. I will say, for your information, that telepathy "feels" in the human brain a great deal differently than the in-stream of intuitive knowing. Telepathy occurs right smack-dab in the middle of your brain, right in the pineal. It's undeniable and it's, well, LOUD. Anyway, within this experience I knew I could speak to them telepathically and so I did. I asked one simple question -- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" And they gave me one simple answer: "ATTUNEMENTS".

This made passing sense to me at the time, simply because of the wild surges of energy in my body and how they seemed to be directing them with their outstretched arms. I allowed the interaction. I also feel they directed me back to sleep. I awoke later, remembering everything and actually being thankful for the sleep that they'd allow me to enjoy (which was rare).

Since then, I've deduced this much: the attunements occurred to facilitate a broader and more direct/potent contact with the divine. I've since channeled pages and pages of amazing information, none of which was coming before this experience. Many other synchronistic events have also occurred; I won't belabor you with all of that. The information coming through now, however, amazes me. I've been a student of metaphysics since I was very, very young, and I've read many books, sat at the feet of many worthy mentors and have had a great deal of truly dynamic metaphysical experiences, first hand. But the information I am receiving now is beyond anything I've ever read or even heard of before -- specific information on chakras connected to constellations and star systems and how to use our own energetic gathering points as wormholes for traveling...like, pretty mind-blowing stuff. My point is, I truly felt like the event that occurred with these remarkable blue creatures was significant and absolutely opened a channel for this far-out information to come though.

So, first question -- do any of you have any ideas who these blue beings were? My first thought was Arcturians, simply because they are 5th density and extremely advanced, and sometimes notably blue. Anybody out there have experience with short cloaked blue beings like this, and can you tell me about them?

Second, has anyone else experienced anything like this, and if so, what was your take-away?

Thank you for listening. I look forward to your responses -- and hope they are polite.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Very fascinating. I was also gratified to hear you had moved on from some of the sillier new age concepts. I've been around that crowd too, still love 'em and hang out some, but ultimately I found so much of what was professed didn't have much substance to it, imo, and most of the folk I encountered didn't seem very enlightened.

Having said all that I find your words very compelling and I sense your sincerity. There is a picture (face only) of a very interesting and illuminated blue being that was produced during the Scole Experiment. Have you heard of that? I'll find it tonight or tomorrow and stop back in with links. It'll be interesting to see how it matches up to your experience.

S&F. Welcome to ATS.

edit on 9-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Having said all that I find your words very compelling and I sense your sincerity. There is a picture (face only) of a very interesting and illuminated blue being that was produced during the Scole Experiment. Have you heard of that? I'll find it tonight or tomorrow and stop back in with links. It'll be interesting to see how it matches up to your experience.

I actually think I did see the blue alien face from Scole, but would love to refresh my memory. If I recall it was a little more traditional alien-esque than what I saw, but I'd love to see it again. Thank you for your kind words!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Brigidshine

peace fam. ive had an experience in my sleep a few years back, that i wonder if you could tell me more about. could we speak in my inbox u2u if time permits?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebit

peace fam. ive had an experience in my sleep a few years back, that i wonder if you could tell me more about. could we speak in my inbox u2u if time permits?

Sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

thanks, i hate how hard it is to navigate this site. let me remember how to u2u. give me a sec

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

Nn worries. I have no idea either, but I'll figure it out.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I had somewhat a similar experience when I was a young kid...

I have actually had numerous experiences which I can't explain, but the one that relates to this happened when I was about 6 or 7. I used to share a bedroom with my older brother at my grandparents house in california. We stayed there so often we had our own room with two twin beds. There was a large window that we always had closed but the blinds were always up and allowed us to see outside. Well on certain nights the moon was so bright that the light would illuminate the entire room. This always bothered me but I had to leave it open because thats what the older brother wanted. Anyways, the beds ran parallel with the window so I would have to be facing my left to be bothered by the light. The walkway would be by my feet since my headboard was pushed up against the wall.

One night I woke up for whatever reason and I just could not sleep. The moment I lifted my head to look around the room for whatever reason, I saw something standing at the foot of my bed. I remeber the moment like it was yesterday. That feeling of being confused and not knowing what I was looking at, to instantly being terrified for actually realizing I was seeing something in my room that shouldn't be there. When I looked at this things face, I remember it distinctly having an almost bluish luminous glow to it. The blue face stood out so well to me that I didn't get a good look at it's body. It's head was maybe only a foot and a half above my bed which would make me think it was a little under 5 ft tall. It stood there and was just looking at me with no movement or reaction to my movement. I did not talk to it. Did not have the feeling it wanted to talk to me. I was just terrified and immediately pulled the covers over my head as if that would help to make me invisible. After I pulled the covers over my head I must have sat there for an hour scared out of my wits to even move or make a sound. I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up, I remembered what happened and kept it to myself. I can't give you any details to it's face as all I remember was seeing a bluish glow to it with small eyes and what looked like a mouth.

To me the experience was real and after talking with my brother over the years, I was apparently not the only one who had weird experiences at night. Very creepy for me indeed.

Obviously there are differences in our stories but I was a young kid who may not of had the ability to understand it or attempt to communicate with it even if I wanted to. Who knows? Still the blue head of the being completely rang a bell with me when I read your story and thought i'd share my experience. Very interesting indeed, I will continue to follow along and see what else other people can make of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Ok so there is a blue box under your Avatar that says "member", thats how I messaged you. And you can check all mssg's/replies by using the lil "show ribbon" at the bottom right. Have a great week, thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

come on snakebit do tell

dont leave me hanging

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Hey there Brigidshine,

My interest is always peaked when I hear mention of 'Blue Aliens' as I had (to me) an epic experience with one in the mid-90's.

I was also drawn to your explanation of the way you are as we sound like two peas in a pod ... I have spent the last 25yrs trying to explain the reality of pagan / spiritual / paranormal things to people, in order to rid them of the (to use your own word) 'bollocks' and distortion imprinted on them by the influx of weekend hippies and charlatans who strive to make money from those gullible enough to be drawn to their money-making schemes.

I actually became a member of ATS back in 2007 to share my story and hopefully find some kind of explanation or indeed fellow 'experiencers' ... and whilst many people have been interested no-one has ever come close to seeing the same type of being that I did ... yours does sound similar but in my case the being was a good 7ft tall.

Anyhoo after reading your account I thought you might find some of the information in my account quite interesting / useful etc.

As a new member when I made the threads I had to divide the account into two separate threads to reveal all the information as I had trouble understanding how to traverse the site back then ... below are links to both parts of the account and you will need to read both parts to get all the details ... 'Part 1' is remarkably similar to your account but 'Part 2' takes it to another level insomuch as I would likely have convinced myself that the first part was an elaborate lucid dream ... but the second part could not be so easily dismissed in the same way.

>>>LINKS

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There are many different layers of existence all around us. We vibrate in the third density. These beings most likely vibrate on a higher register. You mentioned that you were nearing sleep. The veil between you and them was parted. They are around us all of the time, yet unpercievable. Our brain has filters that keep sensory information to a survival basis. When we astral project, dream, or practice shamanism, we can percieve beings and realms right next door. This is also very important to know. Our mind and thoughts our not inside of our heads. It is a field that is outside of the brain.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I actually became a member of ATS back in 2007 to share my story and hopefully find some kind of explanation or indeed fellow 'experiencers' ... and whilst many people have been interested no-one has ever come close to seeing the same type of being that I did ... yours does sound similar but in my case the being was a good 7ft tall. ...

Hello Woody!

I loved reading your accounts. How amazing. Some of it reminded me of Jim Sparks and his recounting of sitting on a chair and looking at a screen in an alien sort of space. I do think the blue of these beings bears some significance. Edgar Cayce said that the Arcturians were the most spiritually advanced civilization in our galaxy, and for some reason I think these beings were them. Like you, I felt no sense of fear whatsoever, simply the knowledge that they were downloading information "into" me and also adjusting my energies so that I could be sufficiently receptive to the information that ultimately came forth. So...interesting!

Curiously, my husband has told me SEVERAL times that he awakens at night to find me convulsing or seemingly seizing. I'm not and I don't; I'm perfectly healthy, but here again I believe in these cases I'm undergoing attunements of sorts. He tells me this nearly every month, actually. I guess as the work grows, so too must my ability to receive it.

So pleased to make your acquaintance!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I wrote a short story which perhaps indicates the context in which i would place such an experiance;

"Dream", says the ice maiden, "of dolphins sensuous weaving their destined paths through mighty Ocean swell, gloriously rising from the waters of deep"...the robes of the ancient One begin to rise and to fall.

"Dream", says the ice maiden, "of panthers dark winding their ways through mid-winter forests stark, never before entered, never before departed, dream of a Blackbird upon a branch that is started"

With her slender arm of blue azure, she describes the motion of their passing...

The robes of the musty One stir, a draught is felt, for ever the first time

From beneath the swathe of robes, a shadow of an arm reaches out into the Netherworld Domain, reaches out into the formless plane, reaches out...and nothing is ever the same.

The elusive waif of blue seems ever out of reach, so close yet so distant, as all pervasive as a sky as blue yet seemingly unattainable, as impossible to retain as a dream in the first rays of dawn, the torment of her gift, but even so...

The hand was thus extended, and after what may have been an eternity or the briefest of moments, the slender fingers of the ice maiden flowed into the proffered palm, the two becoming as One.

A brief moment of grasping, an eternity of clasping...a shimmering blue illusion is caught, a dream vision is now thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that' all i'll say because that's all i know.

edit on 10-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Pleased to meet you too and was so pleased to encounter (pun intended) someone with whom I share some common ground.

Don't forget to share if you have anymore information recall. As for me although I was left frustrated that I could only recall the last image I saw I have since recalled pretty much all of it I believe ... as a result I put my 'theories' down in an ebook of sorts to share with anyone who has an interest in such things ... I have to say that since I wrote it down many of the things I mentioned have since been proven to be real / true even though they sounded far-fetched at the time of writing ... I found that very encouraging.

If you'd like to take a look here's the link;

The Atlantean Analysis - Experiment Man ... Laboratory Earth
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Ive had a colorful OBE, and a colorful experience while in a coma. Was wondering about what the signifigance of some certain colors that I "felt", and whether or not they were beings/entities spiritual or other worldy.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt

I wrote a short story which perhaps indicates the context in which i would place such an experiance;

"Dream", says the ice maiden, "of dolphins sensuous weaving their destined paths through mighty Ocean swell, gloriously rising from the waters of deep"...the robes of the ancient One begin to rise and to fall.

"Dream", says the ice maiden, "of panthers dark winding their ways through mid-winter forests stark, never before entered, never before departed, dream of a Blackbird upon a branch that is started"

With her slender arm of blue azure, she describes the motion of their passing...

The robes of the musty One stir, a draught is felt, for ever the first time

From beneath the swathe of robes, a shadow of an arm reaches out into the Netherworld Domain, reaches out into the formless plane, reaches out...and nothing is ever the same.

The elusive waif of blue seems ever out of reach, so close yet so distant, as all pervasive as a sky as blue yet seemingly unattainable, as impossible to retain as a dream in the first rays of dawn, the torment of her gift, but even so...

The hand was thus extended, and after what may have been an eternity or the briefest of moments, the slender fingers of the ice maiden flowed into the proffered palm, the two becoming as One.

A brief moment of grasping, an eternity of clasping...a shimmering blue illusion is caught, a dream vision is now thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that' all i'll say because that's all i know.

edit on 10-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

That is beautifully poetic and hauntingly 'familiar'.

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you, I'll most definitely check it out.

It's curious too, because your profile pic/avatar is of a woman, cloaked. Shortly after the encounter experience I described, during meditation a woman came to me (third eye perception). She was humanoid looking but also a beautiful blue, and the hood covered her eyes. So, like your profile pic, but blue.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebit
reply to post by maryhinge

Ive had a colorful OBE, and a colorful experience while in a coma. Was wondering about what the signifigance of some certain colors that I "felt", and whether or not they were beings/entities spiritual or other worldy.

It's rare I encounter someone who was also in a coma. I was for a week, many years ago. Strange experiences ensued.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

That was a wonderful bit of writing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join