It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever feel just disconnected from everything?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Im definitely going through those feelings as of late too. It started about a year ago where I would be sitting in a car and all of a sudden I would feel like what am I doing here. Everything around me including the driver would seem so foreign and I would start questioning simple things such as "How is this car propelling itself forward by pushing the gas pedal?". Then it would also hit me while I was out shopping. In one instance I was at Target and as I stood in front of the checkout likes waiting for my sister to come back from the restroom, it hit me again. I stood there just wondering how humans were buying stuff and paying. Things like workers at the cash registers and packing bags were puzzling and almost ancient. It felt like I was from another time and the way human were interacting with each other became fascinating but yet new. I had to snap myself back into reality and stop thinking about it.

It has become scary to be honest. At times, I wish I dont feel like this but it tends to hit me without notice and I cannot control it. There has to be some kind of explanation for this

YES! its such a crazy feeling.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join