It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats to loot & riot if Zimmerman found innocent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
As for the thread title
Lettem do it,. a continuing show of color

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

I attack your source, because Jones seems to make up things to fit his agenda.

Again, that has nothing to do with the topic. Alex haters seem to have their own agenda in the conspiracy community... hate mongering.

Moreover, if it'll make you feel better, here you go.

Source

Source

Source

A lot more people covered it than Infowars.

Infowars didn't just spawn a lie, check the sources. A simple google search brought up a LOT of articles about the exact same story from many other sites. Happy now?

edit on 8-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that they want to burn the house down if they don't like the jury decision. They are not helping the Martin case by proving how uncivilized they are. Stay calm, and except the verdict of justice.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
To bring this back on topic, I do believe there will be riots if Zimmerman in found innocent. He was an armed white man who shot and KILLED an unarmed black teenager. In addition, Zimmerman was a watch captain in a neighborhood watch, that the police told to stand down. He witnessed this teen committing no crime, but continued to follow him. Zimmerman shot and killed the teenager, when the teenager became afraid, and attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman was protecting nothing but his manhood.
edit on 7/8/2013 by BubbaJoe because: I can't spell

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

I attack your source, because Jones seems to make up things to fit his agenda.

Again, that has nothing to do with the topic. Alex haters seem to have their own agenda in the conspiracy community... hate mongering.

Moreover, if it'll make you feel better, here you go.

Source

Source

Source

[url=http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/conscience-realist/2013/jul/2/twitter-users-threaten-murder-george-zimmerman-if-/]Source

A lot more people covered it than Infowars.

Infowars didn't just spawn a lie, check the sources. A simple google search brought up a LOT of articles about the exact same story from many other sites. Happy now?

edit on 8-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

No, they are all neocon websites, or pulling the info from Jones.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Wow,.
are you part of the jury?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Wow,.

No, Just a man, who believes, There is never a reason to use a weapon against an unarmed man.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
From what I understand, Zimmerman said he was Hispanic and not White. They would be rioting over a Hispanic man killing a black man.

edit on 8-7-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Zimmerman shot and killed a young thug, alien to the neighborhood, out at night off the sidewalk, who was in the process of trying to kill Zimmerman. Zimmerman's nose and scalp didn't get injured by one blow. Trayvon's social media pages show what he was developing into. The prosecutor should be canned for bringing charges.

If we get riots, the Feds will use it however they can to add more gun laws.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe

Wow,.

No, Just a man, who believes, There is never a reason to use a weapon against an unarmed man.

Then you will be easy to be killed or severely injured by the average thug. And certainly when there are more than one, your future would not look good, unless you're some kind of 200#+ MMA fighter.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You know all the facts personally?
Im trying to understand your reason to defend this kid,.
not that I really care cuz this crap happens ALL the time,. it just
got premiered bcause of Oblama,.

Somalian are killing people regularly,.
wars in Africa get innocent children and women raped daily
And recently.. hikers were murdered for... being hikers

the stuff happens all over the world.. move on

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

Zimmerman shot and killed a young thug, alien to the neighborhood, out at night off the sidewalk, who was in the process of trying to kill Zimmerman. Zimmerman's nose and scalp didn't get injured by one blow. Trayvon's social media pages show what he was developing into. The prosecutor should be canned for bringing charges.

Interesting you and I both have wild west avatars. I can't imagine shooting someone who was unarmed, but somehow that is okay with you. I don't get it, that violates all of the laws of the west. If I was walking through the "hood" and a black man was following me, I would probably attack him too. That still does not give him the right to shoot an unarmed man.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Interesting you and I both have wild west avatars. I can't imagine shooting someone who was unarmed, but somehow that is okay with you. I don't get it, that violates all of the laws of the west. If I was walking through the "hood" and a black man was following me, I would probably attack him too. That still does not give him the right to shoot an unarmed man.

Shooting an innocent unarmed man with his hands in the air is one thing. Shooting a thug who has you down and is about to kill you is entirely another.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Wow,.

Then you will be easy to be killed or severely injured by the average thug. And certainly when there are more than one, your future would not look good, unless you're some kind of 200#+ MMA fighter.

I am 6' 225 pounds trained in karate, and boxed golden gloves as a kid. The average thug is a bully, once stood up to, they back down. Confidence is an amazing thing, a 6 foot skinny unarmed black kid is not challenge, Martin was by himself that night, no group of thugs.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Shooting an innocent unarmed man with his hands in the air is one thing. Shooting a thug who has you down and is about to kill you is entirely another.

What was Martin going to kill him with, without the gun, this would have been just another street fight.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This thread is not about rehashing the Zimmerman trial...but about online reports of what may happen should he be found innocent.

Closed for staff review.

Thread Closed.
edit on Wed Jul 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join