It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats to loot & riot if Zimmerman found innocent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
More "Divide & conquer" bs...

Here, we have another example of a racial conflict in our country, Its about to explode again... how much you wanna bet they're signing ten different bills into action throughout this week while Zimmerman's trial reigns over all the local news channels? Ugh... we'll know eventually, probably after its too late...

Despite national media attention, threats to riot and loot made by Trayvon Martin supporters if George Zimmerman is found innocent continue to dominate Twitter.

A search of Twitter over the last 24 hours for the words “riot Zimmerman” brings up a plethora of tweets from individuals who are openly signaling their intention to stage disorder in cities across America if Zimmerman walks free.

The messages are clearly illegal under 18 USCS § 2102 which states that “to incite a riot”, or “to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot”, includes, but is not limited to, urging or instigating other persons to riot, but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence or assertion of the rightness of, or the right to commit, any such act or acts.”

Not only have social media users threatened to cause chaos and unrest on American streets in response to a “not guilty” verdict, they are also advocating that George Zimmerman be murdered if he walks.

The full article is here

More ignorant people being lead astray over the murder of a single black boy, while thousands, both here at home and overseas, continue to die every, building by the number.

I can't wait to see what hits the fan, and to find out what we're being distracted from this time.

edit on 8-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: hecklers

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Frankly I'm sick of hearing about this...

Then why did you post about it? Why get people all riled up about imagined riots and possible unrest based on people mouthing off on Twitter? Seems like you're adding to the "divide and conquer" or "distract and infuriate" mentality.

I mean, seriously, if you're sick of hearing about it, why are you adding to it?

No need to respond, I won't be checking back in.
edit on 7/8/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Frankly I'm sick of hearing about this...

Then why did you post about it? Why get people all riled up about imagined riots and possible unrest based on people mouthing off on Twitter? Seems like you're adding to the "divide and conquer" or "distract and infuriate" mentality.

I mean, seriously, if you're sick of hearing about it, why are you adding to it?

No need to respond, I won't be checking back in.
edit on 7/8/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

What? You're asking me questions, then stating you won't be back to hear the answer?

Really has NOTHING to do with the topic...

I'm sick of hearing about it because its an obvious divide & conquer tactic being exploited by the media, and these riots are manifested by manipulating the emotions of black rights advocates.

The thread was worth making, in order to make people understand how ridiculous it is.

People getting hostile, planning riots, and threatening homicide over a single person, while war crimes continue to play out day after day and no one gives a crap...

"Deny ignorance." Right?

edit on 8-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

BH? Didn't get the memo? We're the new journalists now. We have to report this in some form of media because the MSM just provides talking points according to your favorite talking head.

At least that's how I see it.

(Not picking a fight,
honest! )

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

There's worse hate speech in the old testament which people base their entire lives off being true, then what these idiots spout off on twitter about. and I don't see governments putting twitter quotes on their buildings.

These people should be arrested and prosecuted for their words, but this is what I expect from still sick America.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well then it's very fortunate that there's been a zillion % surge in gun purchases over the past few years.
I'm sure that things will sort themselves out if people riot.

During the 80's riots in Miami. I had a friend that was driving through town with his .357 in his left hand hanging outside his car. When the rioter with the rock went to throw said rock. He was thoroughly dissuaded from throwing said rock after seeing the hand canon pointed at him.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
phone the cops in that area it will give them something to do as you state it is against the law .

and it is your duty to be a law abiding citizen

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

There's worse hate speech in the old testament which people base their entire lives off being true, then what these idiots spout off on twitter about. and I don't see governments putting twitter quotes on their buildings.

These people should be arrested and prosecuted for their words, but this is what I expect from still sick America.

Well... I'm not really "Anti-Bible," though I don't much like the old testament.

The rest of your post I actually agree with...

Someone check and see if hell froze over.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Sure, people can amass and raise Cain over perceived injustice in one court case but they won't do the same when the Fed steadily takes away every other right they have and implodes our economy at the same time. Just keep doing what the govt. controlled media wants you to do and ignore being bent over!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Well then it's very fortunate that there's been a zillion % surge in gun purchases over the past few years.
I'm sure that things will sort themselves out if people riot.

During the 80's riots in Miami. I had a friend that was driving through town with his .357 in his left hand hanging outside his car. When the rioter with the rock went to throw said rock. He was thoroughly dissuaded from throwing said rock after seeing the hand canon pointed at him.

I am very anti-gun control.

BUT! I WILL say that this is a perfect opportunity to poke the alligator with a stick.

Step one - Give a subculture a reason to riot, and emotionally manipulate them via mainstream media so that they become overwhelmed with emotion (in this case, black rights and avenging Martin)

Step two - Watch as the riots spiral out of control, and innocent people will be hurt or killed

Step three - Use the riots as more "Crime is on the rise! We must pass more laws!" ammunition. If guns were involved in said riots, more restricting gun laws will be passed

Spawn a problem, watch the panic, then manifest a surrender your freedoms solution.

That's the agenda.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I wonder why these same people weren't rioting when Casey Anthony got off?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Why get people all riled up about imagined riots and possible unrest based on people mouthing off on Twitter?

Someone doesn't remember what happened in LA in 1992.
edit on 8-7-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Because her daughter was white.

There was no bs-racism involved, so no one cared enough to make a fuss.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Nah there won't be guns.
Most riots are looting and vandalization.

Taht's all.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

In my eyes, a child being murdered is a child being murdered and it shouldnt matter the race...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I honestly doubt anything will happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

In my eyes, a child being murdered is a child being murdered and it shouldnt matter the race...

You'd think so, right?

Sadly, white people are evil now.

The way the media spins it, hate crimes only exist of preformed by whites or straights.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

More ignorant people being lead astray over the murder of a single black boy, while thousands, both here at home and overseas, continue to die every, building by the number.

I think you forgot the word "alleged" when you talk about the murder of Martin.

Having seen quite a bit of the trial coverage, I would say there is much more than a reasonable doubt that this event was a murder. He will likely get off...because he is innocent of the crime he has been accused of.

Even Martin's own father said it wasn't his son's voice screaming for help on the 911 tape (ie. it was Zimmerman getting beat up).

Oh...that is, until the entire Martin family was invited to listen to the tape in a closed door session in the Mayor's office (the Police Chief was told he was not allowed to attend the meeting). Then, suddenly, Trayvon's Dad said it was his son's voice after all.

This is a political prosecution...plain and simple.

edit on 8-7-2013 by mobiusmale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The media is controlled by white people

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Florida prosecutors + Florida jury = Good chance you're walking free
edit on 8-7-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join