It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangs and crappy schools are a convenient fear inducing product of the global system! and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed that in areas where schools are the crappiest and dumbest, there are more gangs in neighboring neighborhoods? They use this to have people too fearful to do something about the growing problem and fuel the fear. Then you have the people who don't care and end up sitting on their couch and drinking their beer or wine coolers. The gangs gain power and people no longer feel that getting an education is worth anything. Since the change for good is minimal, and the world seems to be in a ever worsening state where things will always progressively get worse until earth is worse than hell itself. Why is it that the governments focus more on taking down peace groups than gangs? Why is it that instead of improving schools and stopping gangs, the governments worry more about fueling people fear and making us have negative connotations like fear and sadness to learning? They want gangs because then they could pass laws to spy on us instead of dismantling gangs. They want gangs because they can use it to further push alcohol commercials and celebrity gossip. They don't teach the moral values of studying and working anymore. Communities stop caring and they want this! They don't want us to care about each other or about good like we used to do more readily. Fear and actual danger is what the systems run on. They don't care what we believe, we're too afraid to do anything. They want danger and disorder, gangs, division and inaction because then they could cause more hatred and the biggest threat will end up being the lack of caring which eventually causes us to destroy ourselves. The schools are getting more systemized and people pick on each other. Gangs picking on random people "for fun". The "no child left behind", makes anyone fair game for the army. The subliminal messages in media making you think college is crap. It's high school that's crap. What happened to hippies and peace? Why stop the hippie movement and subsequent peace movements only to replace it with # GANGS on the streets and #TY SCHOOLS!? The fear of learning, the fear of success is the greatest weapon they have. And to top it all off, the psychological problems and fear these things causes could be solved using propranolol and amobarbital, but instead, we get 20+ years of therapy and the psychiatrist eager to pile on the Prozac instead. Then you have these songs popularizing gangs instead of peace and unity.
Personal: If I don't go to college, I'll be no different than the millions of others who got screwed by the system. I'm tired of always taking the red pill. I was always taking the red pill since I got picked on in middle school. It feels like there was never a blue pill available. It's too late for me to take the blue pill, but I need to go to college before it's too late. Only if I go to college can I create the highly experimental purple pill.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's just a low income urban environment that produces such hell holes. Inner cities without gang problems still have awful schools.

These schools lack funding for basic supplies and no one has any hope for the kids.

The difference between a suburban school and city school is disturbing. Inequality galore.

edit on 8-7-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

new topics

join