It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Truth Seekers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My name is Eddie, I am currently 18 years old soon to be 19 in about a week from now. I have known ATS for a couple of years and I am actually planning to write a dystopian novel about the new world order. I don't know when I'll be able to complete it, so in the meantime I am here on ATS here to discuss like civilized people on the nature of this entire agenda. Another thing about myself is that I woke up to this in 2009 by listening to Alex Jones's film "The Obama Deception." Now I am aware that Alex Jones is a controversial topic of discussion and I'll make myself very clear that I don't listen to Alex Jones anymore. I listen to James Corbett on his podcasts which are really helpful. That's my introduction I hope it wasn't too long. I hope to stay on this site and meet more people are ready to see and face the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eddiefightforliberty

hey eddie, welcome to the site.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thank you I've been thinking about joining ATS for a while but I haven't been able to because of email issues. Thankfully that is solved for now.
I am ready to share these topics with my fellow truth seekers on ATS.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Eddiefightforliberty because: I wanted to add to more of what I wanted to say.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sorry I'm not spamming this thread that I created but how do you upload a avatar on your profile? I feel like my profile could use some décor and add a little bit more info about myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Here's a suggestion, why not read the book 'Grammar' before your endeavor.

I'm just kiddin' Lol
This is what to expect.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Welcome, and good luck with the new book.
Make sure you keep it objective and not a political party book. TPTB does not have any political parties, they don't care who the puppet "represents". They've paid just as much for them no matter!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
TOOLS>UPLOADS>PHOTOS>CLICK/DBL CLICK>UPLOAD FROM WHEREVER YOU WANT (make sure you reduce or enlarge it to fit-and you may have to try it a few times)>CLICK that photo(can be any photo etc from anywhere-even home photos etc)>CLICK USE AS AVATAR.>that opens your profile and you click SUBMIT.....and youre done.

There are a lot of "how-to's" available for you to read thru about ATS. And T's and C's.

Welcome aboard.
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Welcome to the family, glad you decided to join the discussions. Have fun! Instructions on avatar uploading etc, on the first page of the thread Avatar Creations which you can reach by clicking my signature.

edit on 8-7-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Rock steady Eddie, welcome to the site, have fun, bring pinches of salt and a thick skin! (Disclaimer: Most people here are nice and friendly! Discounting myself of course.
)

Hopefully someone will be along shortly with cookies and milk! Or cake, always a good one to roll out...

(waits patiently in the shadows...)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Eddie, Welcome To The Craziest Site on the Web! Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! You will be Amazed!! Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyfon

Welcome, and good luck with the new book.
Make sure you keep it objective and not a political party book. TPTB does not have any political parties, they don't care who the puppet "represents". They've paid just as much for them no matter!

I will don't worry. It will be objective but it will feature a political party that does support this agenda. It's really an oxymoron name for a party "Social Democratic Party." I might change it a little bit probably.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And also thank you to all that welcomed me.
Yeah this is a crazy site I hear, don't worry my tinfoil hat is on and I'm ready!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

See you in the threads!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

When I am in the threads especially about the New World Order can I ask as many relevant questions as I can about the New World Order? I know what TPTB are planning but I feel like there should be more questions about the NWO.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Sure! As long as it doesn't break the ATS rules. Here is a link a MOD sent to another new member to help you get started:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many threads here on this topic. I'm sure many will come forward providing links.

I enjoy reading about this. I look forward to what you have to say.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Welcome! Glad you joined us! Have some cheesecake....
enjoy your stay
Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-
Oh and here's you a hat.....

edit on 8-7-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Welcome! Glad you joined us! Have some cheesecake....
enjoy your stay
Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-
Oh and here's you a hat.....

edit on 8-7-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

*Takes the cheese cake and eats it*

Thank you for this non genetically modified cheese cake! And thanks for the hat.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hahahaha! It's not processed either

-nat cat says go ahead then, put on that hat ...-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join