It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Warriors Of The Rainbow" There is only one human tribe, one earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Oh you mean like the power of the people in the Arab Spring or doesn't that count?
If we waited until someone in power USED that power to create change change will never happen!

Change starts with one person and until more of us realise that there is no hope!

ps. Starred and Flagged as this is one of the better, if not the best, threads to hit the front page since I joined!
edit on 9/7/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

many hearts can beat as one.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

blah blah blah ...regardless of color, race or religion... blah blah blah

Goddamnit, in the future there's still religion.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

You want to change things then why aren't you on the path to power?

Waiting for everyone to realize the world's truths, and then put aside thousands of years of differences and power structures to unite, isn't going to ever happen.

That's why bad people often end up in powerful positions - cuz the good people rather hope for change instead of pursue it like a shark. What's that saying - all evil needs to win is for good men to do nothing. That's about it.
edit on 9-7-2013 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I don't want power, I create change in my own small way but at least I do what I can, by the sounds of it you are just going to sit around and hope that someone in power is going to create the change for you! Good luck with that!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
interesting topic but i think we will only get to that stage when we all wake up for now most are asleep

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

According to this legend, the time has arrived for us to teach the world our ways. It is the last only hope we have for saving this world we live in. Read the legend below:

With respect all the way around. I put my faith in no people or legend.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I must admit I have been moved.

Fantastic

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
BRILLIANT THREAD, Agent!!

Ugh, I just made a thread about education needing to be secular and future-oriented. THIS is the kind of "fundamentalism" that SHOULD BE TAUGHT TO EVERY CHILD!!

Are there gatherings like this all over the world? Are there any in the US?

I was flamed on a thread recently talking about Environmentalism being "dangerous" and I disagreed.

THANK YOU for posting this - and I'm SO GLAD it made it to the front page!
S/F, obviously!!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am glad that some of the negative people have found this thread. It allows for more discussion about something that is so misunderstood.

Rainbow Warriors are not elitist, and not some New Age mumbo jumbo.

We are not here to save anything in the current world, and if some extreme world disaster does happen, we are not here to save anyone in particular. Many of you, prepper and non-prepper alike will survive just fine on your own.

However, here is the promise that many of us believe. It is told in many Native Indian tribes around the world that Humans and Nature, especially Animals, used to live in harmony (I've always wondered if this where the Christians get their Eden story). That we actually were able to communicate, not verbally, but mentally and empathically.

As this world draws closer to the end, many of us are realizing our deeper connection to everything around us. Not in some hippie, elitist love-in kind of way. But that my neighbor deserves the same respect as the Sun, the Moon, and all of nature around us.

If someone does something nice for you, do you say thank you? Have you ever thanked the Sun for a beautiful sunrise or sunset? Did your God make the Sun? So is God part of the Sun, like God is supposed to be in all things around us?

I don't pray to nature per say, I thank nature for what is given.

I remember standing guard in Saudi in the 90's when a monster sandstorm hit at the same time the sun was setting. Most amazingly beautiful thing I have ever seen, except for the birth of my children. But honestly, I felt the same powerful connection to Great Spirit at both of those times.

Some tribes go even further to say that in their legends, that the soft spot on a baby's head used to stay a lot softer than it does now. Because of this, the parts of the brain that can project thoughts and emotions outward was exposed, allowing for a deeper connection to the living things around us.

Because of the nature of Humans, we rejected nature and turned material. When this happened, the soft spot hardened further, preventing us from being able to communicate with Nature.

The point of this current Period of Time that we all live in now, is to show Humanity how stupid, pointless, and dangerous it is to reject nature.

So what is a Rainbow Warrior? Simply someone that knows that it doesn't matter what you call the Creator (God, Allah, Jesus, Krishna, or even Yoda)...that what matters is that people understand that the Great Spirit (or whatever you want to call your creator) is in every single thing around us.

The Christian God said that he was in everything, but do those people listen? Nope. They believe that honoring one another is more important than honoring an Eagle, or a Tree.

Almost every religion says that their Creator is in everything around them, so at least they did get that part of the message. But they put that message at the bottom of the list of important things to do. They cut down huge forests just to build a huge Church, when they don't realize that Church is anywhere in nature on this planet.

Their religions teach elitism among races, and genders.

I don't care if you are black, white, red, green or purple...Great Spirit is inside of you. We believe in the pure laws of Nature...respect each other, protect the young and honor the old, literally put down anything that is rabid (bad animals or humans), and honor the Creator whatever it is called.

Just last week, my holier than thou neighbor caught me and my kids sitting on a blanket in our backyard hand feeding squirrels, song birds, and rabbits. This super religious lady looked down her nose at us as she got in her car and went to Church. We didn't mind, we kept on doing what we do. We were at our Church all day, not just an hour.

And that's the biggest, most important difference. I care about you, but I don't care at all what you think or believe in.

I don't believe I am better than anything around me, I know and feel in my heart that Brother Bear, Mother Earth, Sister Songbird, and even my holier than thou neighbor are all 100% equal.

A Rainbow Warrior will kill to defend his or hers brother or sister, in whatever form it takes. But we will not do that until it is our time to do that. Right now, we are awakening. Our connection to Nature and Creator is strengthening daily.

I am a Father, a Son, an Airbone Vet, and so many other things that mean tons to me personally, but nothing as important as my connection to my Creator.

Since we lost our connection as a species...we buld cities next to volcanoes, and rape our forests, and we build nuclear plants on top of fault lines, and kill and rape each other more than any other species on this planet.

If the world does not shift in my lifetime (apocalypse, armageddon, whatever you doomers want to believe), great! I get the best of both worlds. Reality TV and Squirell Whispering, lmao!

But if it does, the Rainbow Warriors will be here.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I am glad that some of the negative people have found this thread. It allows for more discussion about something that is so misunderstood.

Wait - I haven't been "negative" about living with our environment harmoniously, ever. Not sure I worded my post correctly. The members who were saying Environmentalism is "dangerous" are the ones I DISAGREED WITH.
Hope that was clear. I don't see any of them here so far. Unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Nope, my post was not directed to you at all good person. Their was some talk on the first page about New Age mumbo jumbo, and some posts about this reeking of elitism. I directed towards them and wrote that lengthy @ss reply to state my thoughts, and spark some more debate hopefully.

You're good. Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Thank you for posting that laser~ Very well stated.

There's more of "us" than people think. We are all around, some not so spoken and very quiet. Very kind and respectful to not only humans but all life on this planet, as one is not greater than the next and we all have a obligation to protect that which "is".

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Stunning!!!! I have copied and pasted, emailed it to myself and friends! I hope you don't mind? Thank you for your wonderful words!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thank you for the beautiful comments. And please do share, it comes from my heart.

Just thought I would add one of my favorite pics of Earth and Sky. Enjoy.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
To realize this dream and vision we must risk being called "insane".

Check this out, which highlights much the same principals within the context of the "messianic expectation"

Eco-Doom or Redemption: The Mad Movement and the Sixties' Counter-Culture Project.

The historian of religion Mircea Eliade has noted that human beings from the beginning of history have been haunted by the mythical remembrance of a pre-historical happiness, a golden age -- thus we harbor an abiding nostalgia for paradise. Judaism was the first religion to convert this nostalgia into the belief that this mythical paradise will be realized in history as the Kingdom of God on earth. History is the realm of redemption.

According to messianic thinkers, both Jewish and Christian, our state of conflict with the world, our mortality and suffering is not a permanent human condition but is a result of our historical estrangement from God. The Kingdom of God, the reunion of God and humanity, is the remedy: "For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea" (Isaiah 11:9). Buber emphasized that this was not a matter of gradual progress but something "sudden and immense" (Lowy 52). In Isaiah God says, "I create new heavens and a new earth." The long awaited age of peace and happiness is called the "day without evening" in Eastern Christianity, thus connoting a state of immortality. Even in the Indian Vedas we find evidence of the messianic longing in the symbol of a new beginning also connoting immortality, "the eternal dawn." The messianic age is universally described as the union of heaven and earth.

More than any other religious Jewish thinker, Buber placed the active participation of human beings -- as God's partners -- at the heart of messianism. "God has no wish for any other means of perfecting his creation than by our help. He will not reveal his Kingdom until we have laid its foundations" (Farber 90). In the early 1920s Buber stated, "We are living in an unsaved world, and we are waiting for redemption in which we have been called upon to participate in a most unfathomable way."

www.realitysandwich.com...

edit on 9-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sick of the lies
Sick of the demise
Ready for a change from within
Ready for true love to begin
Where all is one, the prophecy of peace has begun

Love all of you buggers out there making it happen. They can't stop us, they never could

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The historian of religion Mircea Eliade has noted that human beings from the beginning of history have been haunted by the mythical remembrance of a pre-historical happiness, a golden age -- thus we harbor an abiding nostalgia for paradise. Judaism was the first religion to convert this nostalgia into the belief that this mythical paradise will be realized in history as the Kingdom of God on earth. History is the realm of redemption.

According to messianic thinkers,

As much as I appreciate Eliade's work, I object to his characterization of Judaism as the religion making "return to Eden" a reality.

The Talmudists already have their own version of Rainbow Movement. It's called the Noahide Movement. It is not a return to nature. It is World Empire with hierarchy based on specific tribal connections.

I am beginning to suspect that the change of Age to the Bronze as written about by Ovid which brought on the Age of war, and the retreat of the Olympians to high mountain fortresses was a very significant change from tribal shamanism to organized hierarchical priestcraft.

I can imagine a time when the gods were closer to people, even eating together. That may have been what the Greeks would call the age of titans. Maybe the time of Olympian usurpers has run its course. Maybe the Titans are due for a come back. Maybe. I've only started to sort out the usurpation. Not much data yet.

I will quote from what I wrote on 2-7-2013 with regard to Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime beliefs:

It seems that much of primitive shamanic beliefs were taken over by city type religions. Names were changed, roles were shifted, and deeds were ascribed to others.

I fear that shamanism will never be a major system in the World again. Those shamans who pop up here and there are forced into a position of speaking in the religious jargon of the cultures they find themselves in. It's a bit disconcerting. I'm getting tired of other people's religions, I really am.

edit on 9-7-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by wiser3

You want to change things then why aren't you on the path to power?

Waiting for everyone to realize the world's truths, and then put aside thousands of years of differences and power structures to unite, isn't going to ever happen.

That's why bad people often end up in powerful positions - cuz the good people rather hope for change instead of pursue it like a shark. What's that saying - all evil needs to win is for good men to do nothing. That's about it

The damage is done, when we give away our power. This whole construct contained within politics and social norms, is the game that has seduced us away from our centre. To play this game can lead us to give away our personal power, what is a politician when nobody votes?

The system has cut down the trees, the forest has become a memory and for some an ache where the memory once was. Take back your power, this politician isn't going to fill the whole that you feel inside. Take that ideology and energy that determines who you vote for, and actively bring something good into your life.

Live what you would vote for, embody your teaching - then these power games become humour for idle moments.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

I don't want power, I create change in my own small way but at least I do what I can,

So you want change but don't want any power to make change, or to actively pursue the cause, because it'll be too much work/responsibility for you...

Originally posted by wiser3

by the sounds of it you are just going to sit around and hope that someone in power is going to create the change for you! Good luck with that!

Did you even read my post? That's the opposite philosophy of what I support. It's also what you admitted to be practicing above.

Pharoahs of the past to dictator presidents of the present. Nothing has changed for 5k years. Human nature is to exist within paradigms of power - we even invent God(s) for the purpose of feeling cared for by a higher order. The forefathers of the US showed how power could be managed justly and for the betterment of all though. It's a shame people turn their back on it as a solution to equality. Good people nowadays want to sit on their porch singing kumbaya or make inspiring posts online, living in a world of ideals instead of the cold reality that their passivity forges.
edit on 10-7-2013 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join