It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: “The government is us, and we’re doing things right”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

“We can’t just take comfort in being cynical. We all have a stake in government success, because the government is us and we’re doing things right,” he insisted.

washingtonexaminer.com...

We gotta have the brightest minds to solve our biggest challenges

Must mean the brainiacs like the ones at the NSA,

Reminder in this democracy this government belongs to us

Since when?

They have been doing what they want regardless of what the people think.

“We can’t just take comfort in being cynical. We all have a stake in government success, because the government is us and we’re doing things right,” he insisted.

The only thing Government gets 'right' is screwing us over.

Part Deux:

President Obama announced today that his administration would follow the models pioneered by Google and his presidential campaign to make government smarter:

Oxymoron

"So today I met with all my cabinet, including the new cabinet member, some of whom have extraordinary experience, and I directed the cabinet to develop an aggressive management agenda that delivers a smarter, more innovative and more accountable government for its citizens. We're going to continue to adopt good ideas from the private sector," Obama said.

I report you decide.

Accountable?

Smarter?

Since when now back to never never land on Capitol Hill.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

President Obama announced today that his administration would follow the models pioneered by Google and his presidential campaign to make government smarter

So let Google run the Government!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They're doing things right? Or.. I'm sorry.. "We" are doing things right?

Well.. *WE* think the idiot at the top needs fired. However.. *WE* don't get asked *OUR* opinion on anything anymore, so I'll kindly ask he knock off the collective term as if "*WE*" are in this together.

Ask Ambassador Chris Stevens how "doing things right" is working out? Of course, you'll need a Ouija Board. Or just go to Libya and ask his killers. Aside from one who got killed in their own fighting? They're still free, big as life and enjoying every day of what 4 American dead men, can't.

Obama is doing it right? yeah.... and Nixon was the pillar of morals in Government and Integrity as a man. Yup.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Crazy ain't it?

Like type Neo96 in to the government search engine:

Name,financial records,Healthcare records,tax returns, internet traffic, movies, watched, hell a persons entire lives

just a search engine away.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
His constant use of "we" implying the American people agree with him angers me. If "we" the people truly control the government, then I expect him and every other politician at the federal level to turn in their notices, badges, government property and anything else they have and vacate the country by midnight tonight.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well, if we let Google run it, maybe this Government might be in the Black?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by neo96

Well, if we let Google run it, maybe this Government might be in the Black?

I doubt it

Government is great at blowing money

Google is great at making money.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
His constant use of "we" implying the American people agree with him angers me. If "we" the people truly control the government, then I expect him and every other politician at the federal level to turn in their notices, badges, government property and anything else they have and vacate the country by midnight tonight.

We could use a bunch of that in colony of Canada as well. Seems like pretty much every assclown in the political spectrum needs to be removed. Don't send yours here though and we won't send ours there LOL. Actually, I prefer the green solution for these treasonous bastards (if found guilty of treason after a legitimate charge and hearing in a court of their peers, or alleged employers - meaning us), rope and since politicians and bankers are so full of s****t, they must make good fertilizer.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Reminder in this democracy this government belongs to us

Us?
Us as in Barack Hussein Obama & Company
or
Us as in USofA... as in 300+ million We the People?

Didn't watch the vid yet... just fingering the keyboard in between smoke breaks.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

President Obama announced today that his administration would follow the models pioneered by Google and his presidential campaign to make government smarter

So let Google run the Government!

One of the major problems is. Obama is trying to run our Constitutional Government like a Corporation He thinks all he needs is the correct *business* plan to make things work. For one, he has zero business experience, and business plans are not based on our Constitution.

He's a massive fail on both fronts. Working within the parameters of our existing Constitutional Government, and running a successful corporate business. He's a failure at either of these scenarios.

What Obama is blatantly admitting is...he has ZERO capabilities to be our Commander and Chief.

Des

edit on 8-7-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

“The government is us,

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh, I agree.

Look, when you have those who really want the Chinese Communist Model of Government to be ran here, you are going to get these types of remarks from Obama.

“We've got bridges and roads in need of repair and thousands of people in need of work. Why aren’t we rebuilding America?” asks Ms. Warren, a professor at Harvard Law School who served in the Obama administration. “Our competitors are putting people to work, building a future. China invests 9% of its GDP in infrastructure. America? We’re at just 2.4%. We can do better.”

Elizabeth Warren Praising Communist China as a Model for America

Seriously, all the empty promises coming out of these folks mouth, are the bane of this Country.

NONE of them know how to manage or run a Government.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

well see.. u have to learn to apply your 'USes'

sometimes the word 'Us' doesnt include you or any of the peasants

so now, who is the democracy ruled by again?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The real government is the people and these goons are but paid servants of the system. They need to be slapped back by large groups of aware citizens making sure they are the real government.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Be nice. Barry just got his report card back from Bildeburg and he got an A-.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Mean the S and P downgrade?

Then I agree.

Yep they sure are 'doing things right'.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Going after peoples guns under false pretenses is not in the peoples favor. Giving guns to mexican drug cartels to kill americans and mexicans is not in the peoples favor. Giving weapons and moral support to the muslim brotherhood to install non-secular governments in the middle east is not in the peoples favor. Forcing mandatory healthcare is questionable at best. Giving bailouts to big business and continuing to offshore jobs to asia is not in the peoples interest. Encouraging illegals to enter america is not good for the people. Hindering justice at the federal level is not in the peoples interest. Continuing the cover-up of 9-11-2001 that bush started is not in the peoples interest. Continuing the NSA spying and calling snowden a traitor is not in the peoples interest. Pretending to be american born when you are kenyan is not in the peoples interest. Continuing to spend money by borrowing more and more is not in the peoples interest. Spying and threatning the media is not in the peoples interest.

NEED I SAY MORE

These impostures of government belong at federal prison for many, many years. As well as embarrased!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

There is no communism in china. It died a long time ago, except the dictators are still rulling china with an iron fist to transform it into full capitalism. Same players but different system. if they were still communist the UN would have continued the embargo on china just like with north korea and cuba.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Politically? Communist.

A giant pyramid scheme designed to keep those in power, very very wealthy.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join