It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(MJS) ~ Soulsick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Heavy times call for heavy riffs & skateboards

...lol. Take it easy ATS
This little instrumental number goes out to anyone (and everyone) here who's going through a rough time. You're not alone, unfortunately...

So stay positive! Or die trying!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I posted this reply yesterday

Life's like a bike

Ride it like you stole it

You want a killer rift ?

More upbeat ? Eventually

One of the ultimates IMHO

Edit nearly forgot this

Just my 2 cents
Op you're right

So stay positive! Or die trying!
Damn right
Cody

edit on 8/7/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/7/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

cody599

Life's like a bike
Ride it like you stole it

Haha amen brother. Cheers for the kind words & the epic song suggestions. I'm always keen to hear new music! Sorry for the late reply - I forget to check my threads once I start them lol. But that's the risk you take when you're living life like you stole it haha. Your priorities tend to fluctuate enormously when you understand & appreciate the present moment for what it is. An eternal gift in a temporary package.

I live life P.M.A., all the way, baby! And I surround myself with those who do (without neglecting those who don't, of course. They need love more than any of us). But man, if we all lived like that we'd all be happy. Not "I got all my bills paid on time" happy. And not "I have no bills to worry about" happy. But rather, "I'm happy, because I am." That's true happiness. If you can't find your own existence to be a positive thing, then nothing you find will ever be a positive thing. And that's sh#t. Haha... but I've been there. We've all been there. And ultimately: it's boring! Ego drama becomes so boring when you truly live from your heart. Already, I've bored myself into ending this ramble while I'm ahead lol.

"Life shouldn't be a struggle. Life should be a smooth, flowing thing. This isn't a hard dimension to live in if you do the right thing, be the best person you can be and surround yourself with the right people. Because if you look for the bad in the world, you'll always find it. But if you look for the good in the world; you'll find that too. It's there." - John Frusciante

Acknowledge the bad; seek the good! Optimism meets realism. Life sucks sometimes, for sure. But that's only a judgment. Life itself is the most beautiful thing there is. Without life, we could never know beauty. But of course, without life, we could never know fear, or death, or suffering. But which is the truth? Is life beautiful, or is life suffering? The answer, of course, is both. The real question to ask is: what do I want life to mean? Because your reality is yours to make. That's the greatest blessing you have; albeit in disguise. For it's hard to choose to see life as beautiful if you never knew you had a choice in the matter to begin with lol.

But that's enough. You get it. I know. I just felt like talking

Take it easy homie (or don't take it at all!)

join