It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Christian anti-patriot movement & the Fluidity of Religious Belief

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

So far, nothing you have posted supports the title of the thread.

No? The article linked in the OP is where I got the title, and I tweaked it a little to add in the fluidity of religious belief part - the point of the OP is that:

1) There are Christian groups who are working for peace, rather than celebrating the Revolutionary War.

2) As people get older their views can, and do, change regarding religion.

I also was not the person who wrote the "Millions want WW3" article. It's just one I found. If you think it's insignificant that John Hagee, whose church is HUGE, is calling on POLITICIANS to encourage a strike against Iran, well, that's on you. I think it's shameful.

You can pretend the New Apostolic Reformation folks aren't dangerous if you want....I won't. They are the 'counter-part' to extreme Islam.

You don't believe that? Whatever. I don't believe in the second coming. So, there we are.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Did you look at the links I provided showing that many political leaders also call for a strike against Iran? Considering the behavior of that nation, it's a valid consideration. Plus, a strike against a single rogue nation is not the same thing as starting WWIII. That's the problem I have with the claim.

It's been a LOT of years, but I have known people that attended Cornerstone Church, and none of them were going around screaming for WWIII. Actions against a violent country and discussions of End Times prophecies don't constitute cries for a global war. Surely you can see a difference there.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join