It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peek A Boo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Photography is just a hobby for me, I don't even know how to fully use my newest camera yet.
But I live in the country, and have so many things I can practice on.
So, this weekend, I went out, first behind my home, just walking, then the next night I had the hubby take me through the woods on the golf cart, just to see what we could find.
We saw many Deer, in the bean fields and at the edge of the woods, but these photos really stuck out when I was going through them this morning.
These were taken with the Cannon PowerShot SX50HS.

I hope you like them!

Apparently even with Photobucket I cannot get posting pictures correct!!!!!

Pictures

My favorite is the one in the corn.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I really like your pictures, and don't get upset with me.... but you just reminded me that general rifle season kicks off in just a little more than 4 months.

I cannot wait.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

I'm not upset. Everyone in the neighborhood loved the pics. Mostly because I also photographed many bucks, including the one in the road, which is actually a twin, and they all hunt.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Nice pics! I like the one of the deer in the middle of the corn best too!

I saw lots of deer along the interstate during my trip. It's amazing how they are all over the place until hunting season- then they disappear like magic!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Glad you like them!
We figure she had a baby somewhere close, because she only ran about 15 feet into the corn before she stopped.

new topics

top topics

join