It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Photographed Building Rubble On Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Down below are the close up screenshots ( i don't find them) of Mars images, which were photographed by NASA rover curiosity on February 11, 2013 and yesterday posted on UFO Blogger.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

NASA Original Images :

Angle 1. mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
Angle 2. mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 8-7-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I just don't see it and I really wanted to...just rocks.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That first image certainly looks mechanical in some way - like a seismometer or something, set up to take measurements of activities on the surface/under the surface.

Second image not very convincing, though it is reminiscent of buried blocks found in ancient megalithic sites on Earth.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That would be a REALLY tiny building....

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

They are rocks although the first image is interesting but not unnatural , calling them buildings or building rubble is a bit of a stretch of the imagination .
Lets not forget that Curiosity is on an ancient lake bed .

Image one is slightly reminiscent of Arken's Hugo

edit on 8-7-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

(Imitates Irish accent: ) Aye, ye littal martian homes of da leprechauns.

Coming from a guy who's half-Irish.

OP... the first pic is more convincing than the rest, but even then, it doesn't exactly look as a building... more like a forgotten popsicle or something...

edit on 8-7-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Looks like a rock to me

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Heck, I expected to see pics of 'NASA' emblazoned brickies building some Martian outhouse, or something.

What you show us is a thing that could be anything - a rock jutting up at precisely the right/wrong angle, for example.

Give us your take on the image: what has caused the weird upstanding thing? Is it caused by some sort of anti-gravity? Has swamp-gas badly effected Curiosity? Perhaps stealth equipment has effed up the rover's camera's?

I'm not sure as your OP is severly retarded of information - please give us more

edit on 8-7-2013 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Is there any identifiable scale to these?

They seem to be FAR closer up to the camera to be meters let alone miles across.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Rocks man.

All that we've seen on mars is rocks. I think that people are clamoring to find more and their minds are tricking them into believing they are seeing something that they're not.

I too, want to find evidence of some type of previous civilization on Mars. It will open the mind up for glorious wonders and more mystery. But...I won't delude myself into thinking that something is there when it isn't.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Looks like a dry lake bed. Anyone who has ever visited the area around the (evaporating) Salton Sea (California) will recognize the terrain. The same for many other old, dried up lake beds out west or salt ponds along many parts of the eastern coastline of the US.

On Mars, the difference is that the land and sky are all the same color... which has led to more than a few wondering if NASA doctors the images...

Is it real, or is it Memorex?

Oh... sorry, that's an old commercial that probably predates many here. My bad.

EDIT:

The larger, original image the pair above were snipped from can be found here:
Image Link

edit on 8-7-2013 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

more like a forgotten popsicle or something...

I wonder what kind of responses this thread would have received if the thread title was 'NASA finds Popsicle on Mars'?

More rocks. Mars seems to be full of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wouldn't those rocks be incredibly small for a building? I mean aren't those slightly larger than pebbles? Where is the perspective?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Are you saying that the martians are as small as ants? I think those are small rocks.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Oh well I recon they are interesting and worth a look
Cheers.
Some very abnormal shapes.

Solution pipes maybe

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

totally misleading headline
a few rocks does not equate to building rubble
havnt you seen building rubble before? looks nothing like your photo's

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Maybe it was an ancient ant building!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i'm not totally against finding "something" on mars, however, if something is ever photographed.. believe me.. nasa or any other government agencies will not or ever allow it to be released to the public and as scrutinized as all the photos are they will never be "accidentally" released or leaked.

i don't want to insult anyone but if you look for something other than rocks in all the pictures of rocks on mars.. you will most definitely find something.

at this point the only thing that shocks me is that someone hasn't put together a book of mars rocks photos and gave it a "where's waldo" spin to it and made millions! haha now that is something we americans do better than any other nation.. make money off of borderline retarded ideas.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is a lot more than "rocks" on mars.

I don't know if that is a building rubble or not, but it has something interesting there. However the entire planet is interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This thread reminded me of those Mars anomaly threads Arken was posting around xmas last year.

The pic here is interesting but I'm with the other ATS'ers, looks geological in manner to me.

One of the odder pics that always stick in my mind was the "martian flower" thread that Arken created. The pic below is one of the stranger anomalies that I have seen, even though chances are, it is probably some sort of crystalline structure.

Thread Link: A "Martian Flower"! Curiosity Sol 132!

Pictures from Arken's research.

I do love this stuff! It's way cool checking out pictures of a freaking other planet, up close!

edit on 7/8/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

edit on 7/8/2013 by mcx1942 because: add image

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join