It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is ODD. Im hearing ringing bells.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

A member that posted on my paranormal thread has experienced hearing these bells also:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have heard very weird and somehow almost unearthly sounds of ringing bells and chimes outside above our house,as i layed in bed in the dark listening to them in my third floor bedroom,on a summer night with the windows open,when i was around 10yrs old...

And there have been others who posted about hearing ringing sounds, or bells, but I don't remember the members' names to look them up.

At least you know you aren't crazy... you don't need a doctor. Too many people have witnessed the same thing. And it seems it has been occurring for many years. We can only speculate as to where this is coming from.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

i am very sensative to frequencies and i constantly hear a rining in my head that does not stay the same pitch.

I notice that when ever an earthquake happens and its big or close enough i one of my ears goes deaf with a ringing.

And more often than not an earthquake will be reported just prior. But im a beacon for all sorts of weird.
I don't want attention, The only time i make threads is to explain an experience or to teach people something.

I read to many comments/posts on threads and such i feel i need to comment on.

Anyways. Seismemic activity could be the cause of this. I have noticed some mini earthquakes physically as well. Not a good sign.

You say you hear a variation of ringing and sometimes lose hearing as well. Sounds like the classic symptoms of Tinnitus. Which is fairly common.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Was just about to say that.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by SuicideBankers
Granted I don't know what kind of Doc ya married but maybe he might be able to help ya out far better than ATS?

OR...

To quote LLCoolJ ya could ROCK THE BELLS!

Not married to a doctor. Do you take every members name literally? Then i feel sorry for you, considering....

HA! Just having some fun. Honestly I couldn't resist because of the name.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Do you live by the sea? Do you eat by the sea? And do you sleep by the sea? If you answered "YES" to any of these questions...then refer to page 36 of the user manual. Scroll down to the section where it says "BLACK WIND" and go from there.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If you believe in warped realities as most on ATS do, then you've probably accidentally stumbled upon the effects of "Die Glocke!" the ultra-secret Nazi Bell Experiment which allegedly successfully warped time-space by burning a hole into this dimension using an ancient weapon the Nazis recovered from an ancient tomb in Northern Africa.

Are you all going to the fair?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I like you OP, you always seem so genuine.

HA! This is the second weird coincidence I've had while posting to ATS! I'm out smoking and someone's ringer is set to that obnoxious old rotary phone tone. Too weird. I'm putting a * right where in my writing a response it went off.

I think if you're hearing bells, it's probably not just because your daughter (I love the name/nickname Kate) mentioned it, but there is ac*tually a bell ringing somewhere. Have you checked with a neighbor? I've had a few noises that were sort of on the edge of being real, that after consulting with the neighbors was easily explained. When I was living in my rental home, there was this awful beeping and I finally found out it was related to one of the neighbors. A bit of a relief.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Look up "NADS: The Music Of The Spheres" by D. Scott Rogo. (I know, unfortunate title.) In it he discusses the various paranormal sounds people encounter, and perhaps why. As for myself, I hear everything from ringing, frequency changes, music to actual speaking. This could be a sign being sent to you and your daughter or, perhaps, proof that your abilities are expanding.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

posting

for

further reading..

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

i am very sensative to frequencies and i constantly hear a rining in my head that does not stay the same pitch.

I notice that when ever an earthquake happens and its big or close enough i one of my ears goes deaf with a ringing.

And more often than not an earthquake will be reported just prior. But im a beacon for all sorts of weird.
I don't want attention, The only time i make threads is to explain an experience or to teach people something.

I read to many comments/posts on threads and such i feel i need to comment on.

Anyways. Seismemic activity could be the cause of this. I have noticed some mini earthquakes physically as well. Not a good sign.

You say you hear a variation of ringing and sometimes lose hearing as well. Sounds like the classic symptoms of Tinnitus. Which is fairly common.

en.wikipedia.org...

well..

I guess but...in the OP, her daughter heard it first .. and so i guess her daughter has it as well..

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Yes i have reached this state. But the blissful happyness faded away when i realized the events of the future.

Nothing but depression and sadness; for humanity.

Still. Life is a process of cycles and if people cannot accept that than they will never begin to fathom the processes of creation.

Yes i did put myself through many trials and tribulations. I have purposelly immolated myself with emotion. Have tasted minor moments of love and outgrown and overcome many hardships of unessisary drama. My cravings for it all has been completely subdued.

I no longer waste my time with inter-personal relationships that never last lol. I spend my days what what happyness i have left spending time with my friends and teaching people what i know.

When i was younger i did a lot of listening. I didn't have much to offer other than perspective and a few paranormal experiences. But now that i have spent time reading. And seen a lot more. Iv come to realize many things.

One of the things i struggled with is that annoying sound. My hearing is perfect. Iv had this ever since i could remember. It used to drive me insain. I would and still do sleep with a fan every night because of it.

I don't know true silence. Only the silence that is in my head. Turn off every electronic in the area or if im out in the bush. And the frequency is less dirty and harsh. Man. Electronics :/
Other frequencies i tend to notice too. But constant bells outside. This sounds alot like the unexplainable sound being reported everywhere.

My take on all this is it could be sink holes filling up with massive ammounts of water causing wind to come gutting out creating these creepy noises. Or maybe project blue beam? I think these are seismic sounds. It sounds like stuff you hear from in the ocean. Or massive ammounts of steel underhground being erroded. Or moving lol.

Transformers.
edit on 10-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

have you ever looked into research about chakra frequencies? check them out.. match them up. look into sound cymatics.. it is a beautiful topic of study which ties in well with information on chakra tones and their frequencies.

if u havent and are about to begin. study diligently. some will have incorrect calculations. but you will be able to cypher out the correct ones from the host of information available on the internet. tinnitus is not separate from spiritual awareness frequencies in a healthy ear!

jamieburtuff on youtube has some interesting information on the topic. and ties in with marko rodin's vortex based mathematics. but dont worry.. even if ur not a math buff u should grasp Rodin's explanations as they are a more natural or instinctive form of mathematics.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

If you hear it again, or your daughter, do you have the ability to record it?

Doing this step can determine whether it is internal (something like tinnitus, or more obscure) or external (resonance, "the hum," etc.).

If it can not be recorded, then different steps of exploration are needed than if it is an external noise. If it can be recorded, then a frequency spectrum analysis can help identify what the sound is similar to (but without seeing the source would be little more than speculation).

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
if you wanted to cover up the frequencies not needed to be heard by people inducing synthetic telepathy, what would you do? cover it with other sounds..

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Guys just for an update, no ringing bells in the last two nights unfortunately, however, the plot thickens, Katy reckons shes hearing kids screaming as well. I reckon thats more than likely the effect of working for three hours a day in a kindergarten.

for the poster who asked about living by the sea, its five miles away.
Anyway il put this thread to bed now, and if i hear anymore dodgy noises, il wake it up. Thanks for all your interest guys.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: filledcup

Hi ,
I am hearing ringing bells sound in my left ear some times its very low or some times its too loud that i can't concentrate on any thing else. Is this related to kundalini awakening. Also sound is not clear to me because it also resembles to chippering of birds or some chim chim sound. I have started practicing yoga since last month. Is it effect of that. Also my ear gets blocked.
Please reply soon
Thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
On a thread with a similar store I suggested it being a ghost of a town crier (a person who'd public announcements in a town usually wielding a hand bell) But it mostly depends on what kind of bell you heard and other factors. But maybe there is something more to it than that. Their are a lot of stories going around close to this one. Maybe somethings about to happen and this is our warning.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join