It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the strangest ufo Videos i have ever seen. Is this a toy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Youtube description

After a night out on PCH in Encinitas, walking back to our car, my wife and I saw a group carrying on about something in the sky. They asked us if we could see the weird light and the black dot above it. I used my camera to zoom in on it and give everyone a closer look. I couldn't capture the black dot, which was about the same size as the lighted object, and hovered, still, above it and to the left. But after extensive examination and analysis, I'm fairly confident that the lighted object convulsing in the night sky is, in fact, Magnemite, or perhaps Magneton. Or not. Anyway, it was fairly low in the sky as we looked East from the West side of PCH at about 10:45pm. Share your best guess as to what it is, especially if you saw it in person. And check out www.youtube.com... (UFO Encinitas CA, May 4th 2013 - "OCTOPUSSY") to see it how we saw it that night. I still have no idea what it could be.

original

enhanced

found this after researching a very interesting sighting in the same area two days ago

I am just starting again to watch the latest ufo videos and i must say: the sightings in the last months are awesome...

Something is happening for sure.
edit on 8-7-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Interesting, however It appears that the camera is moving rather than the object, and with no point of reference, these could be xmas fairy lights blowing in the wind.

Looks cool though
edit on 8-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
Interesting, however It appears that the camera is moving rather than the object, and with no point of reference, these could be xmas fairy lights blowing in the wind.

Looks cool though
edit on 8-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: spelling

watch it till the end..
it zooms out

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
probably balloons with LED lights

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

Did they really look as if they were blowing across the field of view, in your opinion? If indeed they were xmas fairy lights, they appeared to be hovering, from where I'm sat.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Looks like a balloon with LED lights. No UFO here.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The third video is more interesting. Maybe you could look to see what if any, types of drones are being used in that area.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

A balloon that moves neither nearer or further, nor moves to the left or the right? A tethered balloon then? How big do you estimate it to be?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well...

If the object in question in the first video is indeed LED lights on balloons they would have to be teathered in a very specific manner and I do mean very specific. The way in which the object in question moves seems almost organic to me.

Perhaps one of the witnesses had a freudian slip when he was speaking about the "black dot" when he referred to it as a "black balloon". Maybe he was just confused from the earlier conversation about the possiblity of the object in question being a weather balloon.

The Video posted with the actual balloons with LEDs, I must say, looks nothing like the object in question in the first video. As the lights almost have the quality of one of those strands of LED lights like those that are used as Christmas lights.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's a string of lights on a kite.

PCH right? Right by the beach at summertime? Kite.

The second video is different, that's the real deal. That one is grapheme coated. Reminds me of an antique painting of figures in the Catholic Church sitting next to a Sputnik-looking orb. I don't know how big the sphere is in the video, if it's smaller than a person or bigger. It's got a quantum lock in relation to the ground with a faintly seen black ionic stream to the ground, at least that's what I see.

I imagine it's a plasmonic device on the inside lining with antigravity in the middle. Nano time compressor? It's a time-and-space travel camera thing. The inside looks like a dodecahedron/bucky ball cage with quantum optics. It's cause or mission, seems like a zoo collector. If I could reach it I'd shoot it down.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Sandalphon because: second video comment

Actually I think it's a similar thing the Chinese are looking at, where they find gobs of flesh from their people and analyze it through a microscope to find out that it's emitting a signal. Alien implants. That thing is looking for control subjects. Destroy it with lazer beams.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Sandalphon because: it's sinister to human race

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Looks like a string of Christmas lights to me - - suspended somehow - helium balloon?

Meanwhile, take a gander at this one.
It's either real or a very well perpetrated hoax.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was just out earlier taking my remote control helicopter out for a spin in the dark. The thing came covered in LEDs, and I'm 99% certain that video is of a remote control helicopter.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Looks like some LED lights attached to some 'pranksters' dressed all in black, and moving the lights in a weird manner to create this fake video. Are you really that gullible?

new topics

top topics

join