It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward Snowden : alien disclosure too?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It would appear Snowden is revealing UFO secrets too now. I find it very hard to dismiss him as just another disinfo agent. He claims there is an alien race living in seabed colonies and using submersible spaceships. They don't communicate and are regarded as potentially hostile .
This is just a straightforward OP, I'm not analysing or debunking but I'm sure there are many others on here aware of the maritime UFO sightings and find them difficult to ascribe to exotic human technology or disinformation.

Source

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot73

This has already been posted , the source chronicle su is not credible the story is bunk.
Venezuelan Asylum Achieved, Snowden reveals UFO Documents

edit on 8-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
They do communicate.

Just not with the Governments. Cause they do not trust them.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

When will they show themselves and land en mass and tell us our real history?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wow, this is good stuff. Had no idea Snowden released information like this about aliens. What else has Snowden claimed to have info on?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Utter bunk.

People will stick the Snowden name on any old tripe for years now. Aliens, chemtrails, mind control, remote viewing, 9/11. You name the conspiracy theory and someone will put something up 'leaked by Snowden' and people will lap it up.

T

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

That's because he didn't release anything about aliens.As Gortex has already pointed out the story is bunk.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Edward Snowden : alien disclosure too?

No different than anything else in this day we live... you had better inspect your meal before you sit down to dine or you could end up with a rusty hook in your mouth.

Curiosity armored with common sense and attention to detail the open mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This story is a total Hoax

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
As the Ambassador of the Planet Venus, I would like to offer Snowden assylum...providing he doesn't mind the Venusian heat...it makes Bullhead City seem like the the Yukon.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The site is a hoax news site. Not real news. The story is a fabrication; next thing you'll read is that Snowden went to Landover Baptist Church.

Disinfo, you did it.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
They are conducting a disinformation campaign against Snowden to discredit him.

Because they know the things that he is about to reveal. This is one of them.

By planting the 'fakes' before he releases the truth. They discredit the truth as being the fake, one in the same.

The race they are talking about does very well exist. They know it. They know HE knows it. This is why they are so #-scared of what he is going to tell the world.

This has been a tactic of the intelligence community since Majestic 12. Where documents were 'leaked' that they knew would be worked out as fakes, because they created them that way.

If they control the most credible information, to discredit a claim. They can fool people into not believing it.

The same way as the CIA invented the term 'Conspiracy nut' which became 'Conspiracy theory' as a method to instantly discredit the exfiltration of information to the public.

By creating the term and the 'stigma' surround it. They couldn't instantly label someone as a nutcase by using two words.

Everyone should understand WHY they have released such a story. WHO DID IT! So that when Snowden does release the information that is coming. They see through the storm of bull# created to discredit the man.

They do not go to the extents which they have to intimidate other nations and track this man down, because he knows nothing.

Just remember that.

There is a very good reason why they are so desperate to capture him. We should know by August.

As for the race this post talks about. I seem them all the time on the Oceans above Australia. You best believe that they are real.
edit on 9-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

whee is a link to confirm this allegation came from Snowden. Sounds like disinfo

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I covered this claim in my latest blog post at "Skeptical Inquests": [gratuitous link removed]

edit on 1/23/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: [gratuitous link removed]

top topics

join