It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REvoLUTION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I feel trapped, like a slave.

My world is

If you're making 10 an hour. You're getting by.

15 an hour, you're spending some extra cash.

Anything more, you're golden.

So, the "anything more" has so much CASH, it doesn't know what to spend their money on So after you being able to make that much money, you begin to think selfishly, or greedily.

I'm thinking I am just another one of the many who is ready for a global change. Could be, "reactionary." Proud to be a reactionary.

I feel like i'm going in circles.

What can I personally do to insure the future? or what can we?

I keep re reading what i just wrote. Humans should be better. (i understand why so many people look into "Ascending")

I mean, i feel like I could run a whole Universe. Peacefully. I don't understand violence.

Albeit, I am a hypocrite. I'm stuck. I'm stuck in money. I do not like money. I am stuck, perhaps in American ways.... Help!

The more notable characters on this forum keep on posting; no one really has a viable solution. I mean a global, universal solution. Sure they may have a bug out bag, but they don't care about everyone else..... they don't have a solution. All they can do is provide interesting information. And I thank you guys. beezer and those guys provide a educated response. There is still McDonalds on every corner. I very highly doubt that I am the one to bring change. But one can't help but ponder of being immortal.

What do we need revolution? Catastrophe??

Why are we living the way we are? It's tearing at me.... I feel trapped, like a slave.
edit on 7-8-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well, you could try abandoning society and surviving in the wilderness. I'm serious, too. Albeit it would be rather hard, it is how we're meant to live.

I find most people to be too imbecilic and emotionally driven for me to tolerate. I don't much understand violence either, nor do I have much of an interest in money. Also, it's almost impossible to survive on $10 an hour unless you have very few bills to pay and no debts. Being a recent college graduate who can't find decent work, I'm stuck making minimum wage and trying to pay back a student loan. Higher education in America should really be ousted for the scam that it is. Perhaps you're in the same boat.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
I don't understand violence.

Why are we living the way we are? It's tearing at me....

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " Eustace Mullins

...no one really has a viable solution. I mean a global, universal solution.

Jesus IS the only solution.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Oh please, well-wishing for the existence of an afterlife doesn't make this life any better. Well, I suppose self deception is always going to produce some sort of bliss, but religion is seldom ever the answer.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Hm yeah, I guess we're in the same boat. If you're looking at the same picture I'm looking.

I'm stuck in a pickle; do I continue my everyday job $15+ an hour, or give almost everything up (not including family)??? aand....... then what? Survive? (As I type this..... all of us are more capable of surviving on our own.)) EDIT.... i'd like to think most of us are more than capable of surviving.

reply to post by Murgatroid

I'm sorry, but anything pertaining to 'Religion' turns me off. I don't reject everything, but i'm very skeptical from the beginning anytime anyone says Jesus.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Maybe cause i'm an introvert, but it seems everyone is O.K.

If you know some innocent peoplse are being murdered. it's O.K. because YOU're UNHARMED. What happens when you're HARMED?

It's not only people in our lives, but HERE. On ATS. There are a few... but I don't know if they're scared to put forth the information they know, or they know something isn't right, but they just don't know what to do.... who knows......

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I honestly have no idea what it is you're complaining about.

But I've read the OP twice now, once with the other title and now again with the new one.

You're complaining about making $15 an hour?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I honestly have no idea what it is you're complaining about.

But I've read the OP twice now, once with the other title and now again with the new one.

You're complaining about making $15 an hour?

Lol you're right. It sounds funny huh. But yeah, money is the trap. Money makes us slaves. I mean just look at a dollar bill, then look at a hundred dollar bill. The difference is the writings on the papers? Ok..... good joke. Now can my family eat now? I give you money. # you. Lol

I am an odd fellow.

I'm just not sure how to explain what is in my head. Discussing it and getting you guys feedback helps a lot.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I'm sorry, but anything pertaining to 'Religion' turns me off. I don't reject everything, but i'm very skeptical from the beginning anytime anyone says Jesus.

Religion SHOULD turn you off.

In fact, I despise it.

Religion and truth are two entirely different things.

If you ever learn the difference between the two, THEN and only then you will begin to understand the real meaning of the word TRUTH.

There is a HUGE difference between knowing what's real and being politically correct.

top topics

join