It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving UFO & Visible Pilot seen live right now @ Google

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The thread title says it all

see for yourself

Any thoughts on why this is being shown and what it means?

edit on 8-7-2013 by AlchemistSwami because: Capitalism

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Roll your cursor over the image and it will give you the answer.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

It means people still don't know how to google.

Haha. but it's true.

Oo

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Anyone else playing the game right now? Just got the horseshoe and the rope.

Pretty cute, thanks for pointing it out!

~OkieDokie

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
just did it you have to use them to find your space ship parts... then it takes to a Google search on the Roswell UFO incident

Celebrating the 66th anniversary of the Roswell UFO incident's reporting, Google today posted an interactive doodle, which involves a flying saucer and an alien, on its homepage.

ibnlive.in.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm still trying to core the cow's arse. Anyone managed it yet?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i finished the game, real easy

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

Just beat the game that was a good 5min time killer

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Do you? Is this not the most ineffable moment in the history of ufoism? The very scope and scale......

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Somebody help me get out of the hole where the gas can is.

Edit:I just grew the beanstalk.
edit on 8-7-2013 by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

We are so easily entertained for free, are we not? One nice wholesome smile amid thread titles of tyranny, anger and the expansive persuit of injustice, or perhaps an electromagnetic hump in the foul radiation laden air is all that is to blame....

edit on 8-7-2013 by AlchemistSwami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I wonder how many people visiting Google are oblivious to this game and the Roswell crash.
This is probably unheard of news for most who even took time out to play and finish the little game.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
I wonder how many people visiting Google are oblivious to this game and the Roswell crash.
This is probably unheard of news for most who even took time out to play and finish the little game.

Roswell is unheard of by most? It's an icon in pop culture.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Agreed, it takes a keen ATS mind to see beyond our needs and desires when we are faced with an obscurity

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I won't disagree with your question but alas most people are in fact idiots, there was a study.....earthlings in fact proven to be 99% idiots so I won't disagree with the comment you commented on not as well

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You'd be surprised. There are still a great deal of those who only strictly follow what's presented by the most mainstream media (i.e.basic cable TV). I tried tossing around random words/subjects such as Area 51, Dulce Facility, Roswell crash etc. towards various groups of people and it was if I was speaking a foreign language.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You'd be surprised. There are still a great deal of those who only strictly follow what's presented by the most mainstream media (i.e.basic cable TV).

Roswell has been all over the mainstream media for years: television shows, movies, pop music, comedy routines, documentaries.

It's on the front page of google right now. How much bigger does the media get than that?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Roswell has been all over the mainstream media for years: television shows, movies, pop music, comedy routines, documentaries.

It's on the front page of google right now. How much bigger does the media get than that?

Yeah but it would depend on the preference of shows, movies, pop music, comedy routines, and documentaries one chooses to watch.

It's on the front page only if you play and finish the game.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You'd be surprised. There are still a great deal of those who only strictly follow what's presented by the most mainstream media (i.e.basic cable TV). I tried tossing around random words/subjects such as Area 51, Dulce Facility, Roswell crash etc. towards various groups of people and it was if I was speaking a foreign language.

Everyone has different interests what's important to you might not be to someone else, and it's not because they follow the media as you claim it's because the subjects just don't interest them like I have no interest in NASCAR
American Football (should be called handball) and the World Series the biggest joke title in sport
because I am not from the USA.

Your just using a conspiracy cliche re the media, many people never watch the news or read a newspaper they are only interested is spending their money on what they think is having a good time.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OkieDokie
Anyone else playing the game right now? Just got the horseshoe and the rope.

Pretty cute, thanks for pointing it out!

~OkieDokie

Anyone know what the feather is used on?

Went through the me twice did not use feather.

The Rat.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join