It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel 6 Investigative Reporter On Michael Hastings. Police and Fire told NOT to comment

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Maybe this is a dead horse, I’m trying to beat.
In that case – “Sorry Horsey”.
Otherwise, I guess I’ll expand on the specifics a little further…

The author of the “ …Muckraker…” article, in effort to explain the first “flash” that accompanied the Mercedes hitting the water main utility cover…said that the “pipe” may have damaged the undercarriage, perhaps rupturing the fuel line…
I don’t know where the fuel line is located on that car…so I could only guess, as well.
But, let’s move on.

At least as early as the mid-1990’s, Ford had implemented a “fuel pump shut off” function into its new cars…that would turn the fuel pump off in the case of “collision”. One would think that Mercedes would have such a feature in their vehicles, as well – I have even read someone-else commenting to that effect – but I don’t know this for certain.
I also know that in the early days of this “fuel pump shut-off” feature, there were cases when it would shut off from a mere “bump”, and others where it didn’t shut off…at all.
And – realizing that the first “collision” might have been interpreted more by the vehicle as an obstruction/bump, than a collision…the fuel pump may have continued operation even after hitting the utility cover… AND …the accelerator-position was apparently telling the fuel pump to send fuel at a high volume.
So – if the fuel line was indeed ruptured…and the fuel pump was attempting to send more fuel, but without its former efficiency…such that more fuel was continuing to be pumped into/through the line, but not making it to its destination in the quantities being pumped…there should have been a sparse trail of gasoline from the location of the utility cover to the tree.

Upon impact with the tree – the security camera footage showed an immediate explosion followed by a fireball.
Knowing what we do about the engine/tranny ejection, and that some of the debris field (carrying a significant distance down the street) included more “engine compartment components”, and recognizing that the laws of physics would require an “immediate ejection” for (at least some) of the pieces to go as far as they did…we kind of have to assume that the car’s electrical system was disabled within that first split second, as well.
There may have been some “residual” movement of gasoline through the fuel line…but, the fuel pump would have been unable to continue “sending more”.
In the early days of discussions on this matter – the possibility that…after travelling at a high rate of speed, the “manifold” (or some such) would/might have been hot enough to ignite gasoline…leaves the question (for me, since I don’t know) – “was the manifold still in the engine compartment after the mass ejection/s?”…

In any case – let’s assume that a spark sufficient to ignite gasoline was present at the point of impact.
The author stated that there was first an “explosion”…followed immediately by a “fireball”.
We have all (or – most of us) seen a video example of an “explosion” followed immediately by a “fireball” recently…in the Boston Marathon Bombings.
If all that’s needed, is an “ignition”, “fuel/combustible substance” and “oxygen”…and we accept that once those three are mixed appropriately, we get a fire…that will continue until there’s not enough of one or more components to sustain…and…that this would be the reasoning behind – “once the fire was ignited (fireball)…it had a lot of combustible substances to consume”… WHY …weren’t all the people (clothing, bags, etc…) at the “blast site” in Boston…on fire after the explosion/fireball?
I know (and I’m sure you do, as well) of many times when all of the components are present…you even get the fire to start…and then, it fizzles…and you have to retry multiple times, to get a fire to self-sustain.

Did the fire continue to draw/pull fuel through the ruptured fuel line, from the fuel tank?

Obviously, I don’t know.
If you can help to reason this out – all help is appreciated.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I would tend to think that the first "Flash of light" when the vehicle hit the utility cover could have been a shower of sparks (metal on metal). As noted in the article the camera was in night mode which does not deal well with light or intensities of light.

“This camera is set at night and anything that happens very quickly, be it a flash light or a big ball of fire, the camera won’t react fast enough, so the first flash of light is going to appear much bigger in the viewing. So the initial explosion would always look bigger than it is.”

It is possible that the utility cover may have damaged a fuel line or perhaps even the tank it's self. Given we know that the engine was ejected from the vehicle due to the force of the impact - it would also be logical to assume the fuel tank ruptured upon impact as well.

If remember correctly, video as we see it and perceive it runs at 30 frames per second to look smooth and fluent. Since this was a security camera most security cams run at a bit lower speed - thus the choppy surveillance footage we recognize in hold ups and the like.

The second "flash" seen before the fireball I think was the fuel tank rupturing and igniting on the under carriage. Given our previous calculations of 75 mph (most likely highly conservative) - the 56 feet from curb hop to the tree would have been about one half second.

Measuring on G-earth, the utility cover is about 27 feet from the tree. At 75 mph that would have been around 1/4 of a second to impact - less if the speed was greater.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
…I would tend to think that the first "Flash of light" when the vehicle hit the utility cover could have been a shower of sparks (metal on metal). As noted in the article the camera was in night mode which does not deal well with light or intensities of light.
…It is possible that the utility cover may have damaged a fuel line or perhaps even the tank it's self. Given we know that the engine was ejected from the vehicle due to the force of the impact - it would also be logical to assume the fuel tank ruptured upon impact as well.

Why do you think there might be a logical assumption that the fuel tank ruptured on impact?
Have you looked at any of the photos put up by JBA2848 (may be this thread or another – if you haven’t, I’ll look for them)…showing the location of the fuel tank?
If so – and that’s your “guess” for the time being, I’m still back at the “pipe” damaging the undercarriage enough…that it could get to the fuel line…to rupture it…
[ Impact – utility cover explodes (apart) – leaves protruding pipe (?) that must, likewise deal with the front-end…then, undercarriage… ]
Now – here’s the tricky part… I’ve been looking at the LoudLabs 5+ minute video…and, while it is not clear enough to be absolutely positive…it looks pretty convincing (to me) that the water shooting up, is at ground (or below) level…which (if that is correct) would suggest that whatever length of pipe might have been protruding (above ground-level) prior to impact, at some point, lost the battle, and went the way of the rest of the debris. And – (again – if that is correct) – there might/should have been no protruding pipe, with enough strength/resistance to make much of a dent in the undercarriage, much less, to reach even further in…and rupture the fuel line. Unless...it didn't lose the battle 'til the very last... But - if that is the case...I would think it might ought to have been evident in some of the debris leading up to the crash-site. (I know - there is also the possibility that it lodged in part of the undercarriage/bodyworks...and is actually IN the crash site.)

…If remember correctly, video as we see it and perceive it runs at 30 frames per second to look smooth and fluent. Since this was a security camera most security cams run at a bit lower speed - thus the choppy surveillance footage we recognize in hold ups and the like.
…The second "flash" seen before the fireball I think was the fuel tank rupturing and igniting on the under carriage. Given our previous calculations of 75 mph (most likely highly conservative) - the 56 feet from curb hop to the tree would have been about one half second.
…Measuring on G-earth, the utility cover is about 27 feet from the tree. At 75 mph that would have been around 1/4 of a second to impact - less if the speed was greater.

Interesting that after the second “flash”, he noted that the next frame was dark…giving 1 frame between the second flash and the car meeting the tree.

So – going to your thought/s that the fuel tank was rupturing & igniting…at the time of the “second flash”… If that is correct…would that “source” alone, be sufficient to cause the “fireball” that apparently erupted upon impact…thus generating enough heat to enable the fire to engulf the vehicle as it did (realizing that three [+/-] minutes had probably passed when the LoudLabs camera arrived)?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Would a rupture of the fuel tank cause the fireball and high heat? - Absolutely.

I think I have moved beyond the dynamics of the crash at this point. It has been pretty much determined it was not a bomb, and the "engine was not behind the vehicle" has been busted as well. We know it was high speed and basically have the path and angels established.

At this point I am becoming more concerned with who, how, and why....the Snowden connection is looking even more possible as well as the consulate possibility.

For me... for the time being... I am waiting for more info about these things. Considering the DOJ is seemingly involved we may have a very long wait (if at all) for the release of the police report. Who knows what more the private investigation may turn up as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

...Would a rupture of the fuel tank cause the fireball and high heat? - Absolutely.
...I think I have moved beyond the dynamics of the crash at this point. It has been pretty much determined it was not a bomb, and the "engine was not behind the vehicle" has been busted as well. We know it was high speed and basically have the path and angels established.
...At this point I am becoming more concerned with who, how, and why....the Snowden connection is looking even more possible as well as the consulate possibility.
...For me... for the time being... I am waiting for more info about these things. Considering the DOJ is seemingly involved we may have a very long wait (if at all) for the release of the police report. Who knows what more the private investigation may turn up as well.

Thanks for your assistance and input!
I am not entirely convinced that there could not have been a "planned explosion"...which is why I'm ferreting through these otherwise mundane details.
And, in fact, it is on account of the Hagmann & Hagmann article...that I am even considering this...because - "what difference would it make, if there was a hitherto unreferenced vehicle with an unidentified operator that played a part in the crash...if they didn't...play...a part?".
And - how could they have played a part...without some form of control?
This is why I am considering the information derived from the security camera.

This, to me, is a part of "how"... If I could get anywhere with "who & why"...I would work on that as well. And, while the Snowden-angle may be spot-on...I can't get there with information that is just not available. (that I'm aware of).

No need to participate in my meanderings... But, your help was definitely appreciated!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by miner49r

I am updating my Hastings NSA Snowden timeline with data from this article

Selective silencing: Was Michael Hastings murdered?

and Buzzfeed's Michael Hastings National Security Reporting Fellowship.

A CONDENSED Timeline of Hastings NSA Snowden Related Events (v.3.4) - scroll down for v. 3.5 with pics & links

May 20 - Hastings states on TV: "...government, 'we declare war on you...'

May 20 - Snowden arrives in Hong Kong with 4 laptops giving him access to top-classified US secrets

Jun 3-7 A Hastings associate was contacted sometime between June 3rd - 7th by at least 2 agents reportedly representing the FBI for information regarding Hastings' investigation of NSA related topics

Jun 5 - Greenwald breaks the NSA story in an exclusive on the Guardian

Jun 7 - Hastings LAST article: Why Democrats Love To Spy On Americans - LAST SENTENCE of this article is:

Perhaps more information will soon be forthcoming.

Jun 8 - "Intelligence officials overheard joking about how NSA leaker should be 'disappeared' after handing classified documents to press"

Jun 9 - Snowden is identified as the NSA-whistleblower behind Glenn Greenwald's story in the Guardian

Jun 12 - Hastings twitter feed goes silent

Jun 17 - Snowden: "Government is not going to be able to cover this up by jailing or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped."

Jun 17 - Hastings mails a friend: "I'm on a big story, and need to go off the radar for a bit"

Jun 18 - Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Robinson, saying that the FBI was investigating him.

Jun 18 - Michael Hastings disappears in car accident

Jul 17 - Michael Hastings National Security Reporting Fellowship announced by Buzzfeed. A $100,000 Reward To Uncover Foul Play?

A Timeline of Hastings NSA Snowden Related Events v. 3.5

May 20 - Hastings states on TV: "...government, 'we declare war on you'..."

May 20 - Snowden arrives in Hong Kong with 4 laptops giving him access to top-classified US secrets

Jun 3-7 A Hastings associate was contacted sometime between June 3rd - 7th by at least 2 agents reportedly representing the FBI for information regarding Hastings' investigation of NSA related topics

Jun 5 - Greenwald breaks the NSA story in an exclusive on the Guardian

Jun 7 - Hastings LAST article: Why Democrats Love To Spy On Americans - LAST SENTENCE of this article is:

Perhaps more information will soon be forthcoming.

Jun 8 - "Intelligence officials overheard joking about how NSA leaker should be 'disappeared' after handing classified documents to press"

Jun 9 - Snowden is identified as the NSA-whistleblower behind Glenn Greenwald's story in the Guardian

Jun 12 - Hastings twitter feed goes silent

Jun 17 - Snowden: "Government is not going to be able to cover this up by jailing or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped."

Jun 17 - Hastings mails a friend: "I'm on a big story, and need to go off the radar for a bit"

Jun 18 - Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Robinson, saying that the FBI was investigating him.

Jun 18 - Michael Hastings dies disappears in car accident

Jul 17 - Michael Hastings National Security Reporting Fellowship announced by Buzzfeed. A $100,000 Reward To Uncover Foul Play?

"Steal" my timeline - get others to investigate a possible Hastings NSA Snowden connection!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was going to post that it seemed like all our sources have dried up. I decided to check the accuracy of that claim and found this

It seems we have another witness account of the period after the fireball. This is the wife of the Jewish man with the hose in the Loud Labs video.

The account is somewhat droll until the end... then it becomes wildly bizarre. In my previous experience as a volunteer firefighter and career based in medical - I am not even sure how this would be possible (or if at all possible...period). I honestly cannot comment on the witness claims as I am having a hard time wrapping my head around what she had to say.

Article: Eye Witness to Michael Hastings Murder Says Body Not Charred Beyond Recognition

Warning - This video contains grizzly details some may find disturbing.

edit on 23-7-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Here is a new article from "The Common Sense Show" (unknown to me - reputation?):

Why Was Michael Hastings Murdered?

I was told by my source that Hastings and Snowden were involved in the same issues and had a go-between at WikiLeaks which facilitated contact between the two whistleblowers. My contact stated he was motivated to get the truth out because they were horrified at the fact that the Obama administration has declared open season on journalists and Holder has asserted that the President can kill American citizens outside of due process. Why Was Hastings Murdered? Hastings and Snowden had contact with each other through an off-the-books WikiLeaks contributor named Israel Shamir. Hastings was preparing to release what Snowden was holding as leverage against the US government.

There is a lot more and I am not sure how much of it I believe but I don't have time right now. Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex

...Here is a new article from "The Common Sense Show" (unknown to me - reputation?):
...There is a lot more and I am not sure how much of it I believe but I don't have time right now. Any thoughts?

Thanks for keeping an eye out

The page you linked to, is the second part of a two-part essay on the subject.
The first page lays the groundwork...and, for reasons I will explain momentarily, I have not read the second page (yet).

Guess I'll just start with the notes excerpted from the first half of the first page...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt, Hastings Was Murdered
This is "Part 1" of a two-part essay... The apparent author is - Dave Hodges

Off the bat - the author uses an unverified (and disputed) claim that the body was cremated without the family's consent...or, more specifically - against family wishes.

"According to the coroner, the...body was burned beyond recognition" ...which, according to the Infowars' interview (with the Lady Eye-Witness), is at odds with the claim that "the body was recognizable and intact".

Spends more time beating the "family wishes that the body be sent to them for proper burial"-and-that-"the request was not honored"-drum...

"All the signs point to a murder to prevent Hastings from releasing some very important and damning information..."
~~~
(I don't know that I can agree with "All signs"...nor can I go as far as to say "why"...but, I do agree that a lot of the information (seemingly credible) points a big suspicious finger at "murder"...)
~~~
As miner49r so aptly pointed out - the Hastings email did not use the word/term "radar", but rather "radat"...and the author in this piece goes out of his way to quote it as "radar", further emphasizing that the word "radar" was significant. (
)

The author then chooses to misspell (or - ascribe another name to) Mr. Snowden...

The author totally blows it...when stating that it is evident from the LoudLabs video, that the front end of the burning car "is fully intact".
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

It is difficult for me to take anything someone says, seriously, if they blabber unverified information as FACT, then, use that/those fact/s as fundamental elements for their rationale & furthering arguments.

I make mistakes all the time... Fortunately, many contributors on this site help me to keep that list, to a minimum...
While some want to "blame" this kind of frothing on Conspiracy Theorists en masse...it is really relegated to a fringe...with egos bigger than God...and which value temperance as "the least of all priorities".

I know that you (MindBodySpiritComplex) expressed reservations concerning the "source"...and, thank you for bringing this to my/our attention.
I will probably go back to reading through the rest of the essay after settling my stomach...to see if there is ANYTHING in it, worth further consideration (on my part).

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I was going to post that it seemed like all our sources have dried up. I decided to check the accuracy of that claim and found this
...It seems we have another witness account of the period after the fireball. This is the wife of the Jewish man with the hose in the Loud Labs video.
...The account is somewhat droll until the end... then it becomes wildly bizarre. In my previous experience as a volunteer firefighter and career based in medical - I am not even sure how this would be possible (or if at all possible...period). I honestly cannot comment on the witness claims as I am having a hard time wrapping my head around what she had to say.
...Article: Eye Witness to Michael Hastings Murder Says Body Not Charred Beyond Recognition

Thanks miner49r
Seems I read of this interview somewhere...recently.
I've taken notes on it...but will have to let it digest for a while - and see if anything bubbles back up...to consider.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is making me ill... I am sitting on a discovery and piece of info that I don't know if I should post or not. I have already pinged all the "official links" for confirmation of dates and times.... omg

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is making me ill... I am sitting on a discovery and piece of info that I don't know if I should post or not. I have already pinged all the "official links" for confirmation of dates and times.... omg

Well - if you're going to sit on it...at least...get off the RADAT!

Guess you're just going to keep the rest of us chewing our gnails to gnubs...
Here's to hope!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I think I am having one of those omg moments where you dizzy, sick to your stomach, and a little shocky. Kinda like the surprise set of divorce papers on my birthday I recieved back when.

I think all the pieces have fallen together for me here. Let me work on it....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by WanDash

...I think I am having one of those omg moments where you dizzy, sick to your stomach, and a little shocky. Kinda like the surprise set of divorce papers on my birthday I recieved back when.
...I think all the pieces have fallen together for me here. Let me work on it....

Okay - but make a carbon copy, or something...and put it in a bottle - cork it - and toss it "you know where".
Otherwise - get it out in the open before the Naughty Secrets Academy or Funny Bunch of Illuminations sniff you out.
Looking forward to hearing more!
edit on 7/24/2013 by WanDash because: it

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I keep trying to pull myself away from this, to stop posting, to stop digging - but for some reason I can't seem to stop myself!!

Curiosity and the cat come to mind as does Pandora holding the box given to Her by Zeus. When is enough, enough? When is enough too much? When does a simple fishing trip turn into accidentally opening a can of zombie worms or Gilligan's "Three hour tour".

Dramatic - perhaps a little, Paranoid - perhaps allot. We know T**y are combing, parsing, sifting and watching the radat... and yes that does mess with my paradigm.

I decided to follow up on the Hagmann release I posted previously

Selective silencing: Was Michael Hastings murdered?

Additionally, it is my professional opinion that his death was the direct result of research being conducted by Mr. Hastings concurrent with or at the time of his death. While there have been references made to at least one credible death threat related to his 2010 report pertaining to General Stanley McChrystal, nothing was found to suggest any direct connection between that threat or subject and his death. According to most recent investigative findings, it appears that Mr. Hastings made multiple contacts with sources directly associated with the illegal NSA domestic spying program, and either recently acquired materials and/or information about the extent of, the targets of, and the recipients of the information of domestic spying program. It is speculated that the latter information was of particular concern to as yet unidentified individuals holding positions of authority within the U.S. Department of Defense and their subcontractors, as well as certain parties within the Executive branch of the United States government. Investigation and research suggests that Mr. Hastings might have obtained, or arranged to obtain information pertaining to the role of a particular high-ranking officer within the U.S. military overseeing the domestic aspects of the NSA project.

Given we have Hastings last email...

Hey [Name redacted] — the Feds are interviewing my “close friends and associates.” Perhaps if the authorities arrive “BuzzFeed GQ,” er HQ, may be wise to immediately request legal counsel before any conversations or interviews about our news gathering practices or related journalism issues. Also: I’m onto a big story, and need to go off the rada (sic) for a bit. All the best, and hope to see you all soon. Michael

THE SECRET WAR

On June 12, 2013 (Six days before Hastings died) Wired.com released a very lengthy and in depth article on General Alexander's secret army he is amassing. We know what the focus at that period of time due to the news articles from around that date.

On June 18, 2013 @ 10:00 am (Et) the Open House Intelligence Committee Hearing commenced.

(Note: I accidentally clicked into the intelligence.whitehouse.gov link and found the press release with the time...d*mn it. Not posting the link for your health and longevity...joking? - I hope so)

New York Daily news has a great article on the Hearings as well as those who attended.

Federal officials testify to Congress about terror plots thwarted by NSA surveillance

We don't know what Hastings was in possession of exactly or cooking up. Personally I feel He was heading towards the safe-haven of a foreign consulate...but never made it.

Previously, we looked at the idea of a hack attack (cyber-kinetic attack - see wired.com article above) as being not only plausible but entirely possible. Given the infrastructure required, and the preparations for such a targeted cyber-kinetic attack - I still hold if this is the answer,... it was a plan of contingency.

Michael Hasting died June 18, 2013 @ 4:30 am (Pt)... given East coast/West coast offset, this was approx. 8 1/2 hours before... and on the morning of...the commencement of the Open House Intelligence Committee Hearing.

Take a little time to read and digest the articles above....

Rest in Peace Michael...
edit on 24-7-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I keep trying to pull myself away from this, to stop posting, to stop digging - but for some reason I can't seem to stop myself!!

Well - what do you know? Not a fun read (either one).
I was hoping for something a little more like Gilligan's Island...or Robinson Crusoe...or...but...not...that.
So - we have another "secret city"... Wonder how much our government spent on that?
I haven't even finished going through both articles...and...I'll just leave it at that for the moment.
Good mining!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex

Here is a new article from "The Common Sense Show" (unknown to me - reputation?):

Why Was Michael Hastings Murdered?

I was told by my source that Hastings and Snowden were involved in the same issues and had a go-between at WikiLeaks which facilitated contact between the two whistleblowers. My contact stated he was motivated to get the truth out because they were horrified at the fact that the Obama administration has declared open season on journalists and Holder has asserted that the President can kill American citizens outside of due process. Why Was Hastings Murdered? Hastings and Snowden had contact with each other through an off-the-books WikiLeaks contributor named Israel Shamir. Hastings was preparing to release what Snowden was holding as leverage against the US government.

There is a lot more and I am not sure how much of it I believe but I don't have time right now. Any thoughts?

[snip]

Jun 18 - Michael Hastings disappears in car accident

Jun 18 - Open House Intelligence Committee Hearing - Gen. Alexander & Company

[/snip]
edit on 25-7-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That is some awesome digging you did - maybe make this a new thread topic? The remark about your birthday - true story? That is so not cool...
I am trying to float way too many things in my head right now. Hastings/NSA/Snowden/WikiLeaks... this is so going down the rabbit hole...
edit on 25-7-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Took a lot of notes on THE SECRET WAR... Very interesting read.

Where do you go with this one?
Any investigator with half-an-ounce of integrity would have to count said “Official” a person-of-interest in regards to “who could have done this?”…
On the other hand – if they cared to live another day or two…they might never mention said Official’s name…rank…or serial number…to anyone else.

Your observed quote from the “Selective Silencing…” article, after reciting who might be concerned with Hastings’ inquiries, to include the possibility that he had, furthermore, acquired “materials &/or information” regarding the domestic spying program…seems to point directly AT “said Official”.
And, with the understanding of “who-all might lose out” were said Official to lose clout and credibility…the list of possible “offenders” in this equation grows large enough to be what the mole-hill aspires to become.
Meaning – said Official – might very well have given the “eye” or “wink” or “nod” to any-one of many possible handymen…and the job was done.
Might never have said an actual word, signed a document, sent an email or unintentionally cried “Hastings!” during coitus…but, the message was conveyed – and, the proof is insufficient for a RICOA indictment (as if the DOJ would move against him IN ANY CASE).

I don’t like pointing a finger at anyone without evidence. With the information you have pointed to – said Official appears to have had (1) motive, (2) resources, and (3) a history of operating in the grey and dark areas of “requisite honesty”… But – I am in no position to make the leap to – “He’s the guy!”

My major concern with the rationale behind “motivation”, however, is – While we may not have known the absolute specifics and nitty-gritty-dirty-details of what he and his minions have been doing for the last decade (and more)…until recent exposes…most of us have acknowledged, admitted or suspected these kinds of activities and intrusions for at least as long as they’ve been going on…

I recall, in 1998…while researching a case (still unfinished)…locating a page online that, in the first few paragraphs, convinced me I had found the/a missing piece in the puzzle.
In the first couple of lines, the author of the page stated that she had been warned (by friends, relatives and such) not to make any of the information public…as it had to do with a very wealthy and powerful man/family/empire.
Just as I started taking notes…the browser froze. I tried all the normal procedures to un-freeze it…couldn’t get the mouse or Ctrl-Alt-Del to work… Finally, had to shut the computer down, and boot up, again. Now – I go back to the “webpage”...still fresh in browser history (and, one would think – cache)…attempt to go to the webpage…and get error/s. Attempt again – errors.
Go back to the Search Engine, re-enter the search phrase that got me there…find the “link”…try it from there – error.
Try other search engines…to no avail (Error). Go back to the original Search Engine…try to access it through the “cached” page…another error.
I tried for weeks, and months after to find that page…but – very shortly after the initial Error-ridden night, it no longer showed in any Search results.
So – what gives? The Internet was still pretty young. It was not a virus, or other malware…as far as I could determine. Gave me a glimpse…and then – gone.
Maybe it was nothing. It did, however, alert me to suspecting that others might be in positions to do things in this TCP/IP world…that made me uncomfortable & even paranoid.

But – back to the topic at hand… You may have identified Suspect Number 1. Guess we’ll just have to see if more information comes to light.
(by the by - that dark-winged object hovering above your house, is not a big mosquito --
)
Again – Good mining.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

I agree...this is going down the rabbit hole in big way. Things can become pixelated when looking at details, by pulling out and away a little a clearer vision sometimes be had.

True story? - yes it is, although many years ago.

Feel free to start a new thread if you like. I am not claiming anything here as intellectual property. Actually, I have been thinking lately that I have been neglecting some of my other areas of interest.
edit on 25-7-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join