It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Got to Know

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Greetings all.

I stumbled upon this website today, and I immediately realized it is right up my alley. Many of the topics found here have fascinated me for most of my 58 years, especially UFO phenomena and government involvement. I tend to have an open mind about most of them, but I also prefer to approach them with caution. I look forward to enlightening and entertaining discussion.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome. Just remember to take many, many of the postings on here with a grain of salt. There are a ton of crazies on here and you have to try and sort through all the ridiculousness, blatant lies, and thread bashing.

Overall, it's a pretty decent site though if you don't take things personally and don't take every post on here as the gospel truth. There are a few gems in the rough

JAK

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hello birdhead and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS young fellow.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Hope you find it a great place!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi Birdhead, welcome to the asylum

Good place to start is to click the link in my sigy

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by birdhead

Welcome Birdhead, so glad that you have decided to join us here at ATS! Hope you enjoy the madness.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
welcome to the party young un get your tinfoil hat on and have sum fun

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Welcome to the jungle Birdhead! See ya around the boards and looking forward to your posts!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So very nice to meet you!!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I tend to have an open mind about most of them, but I also prefer to approach them with caution.

Thats a real good idea. So welcome and dig in with your caution spoon and see.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks to all that have replied so far for making me feel welcomed. As for the advice to be mindful, I may be new here, but I am a veteran of other "madhouses" around the internet, so I feel I am prepared as much as I can be.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by birdhead
Greetings all.

I stumbled upon this website today, and I immediately realized it is right up my alley. Many of the topics found here have fascinated me for most of my 58 years, especially UFO phenomena and government involvement. I tend to have an open mind about most of them, but I also prefer to approach them with caution. I look forward to enlightening and entertaining discussion.

Alot has been proven a hoax and a few left unanswered.

But,there is plenty of discussion about anything and everything.

So with that,
welcome.

Peace,
K

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Welcome! UFO's you say? Just look right here at the little red light.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Welcome to the MadHouse. Mind the fist step, the rabbit hole is endless....

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'm happy to have you on board!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Glad you joined us! And welcome! Have some cheesecake...
enjoy your stay
Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by birdhead
Greetings all.

Hello face in space!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So why the name bird head if I may ask, everyone has a reason for choosing a screen name. Many years ago my cousin gave me my name.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
So why the name bird head if I may ask, everyone has a reason for choosing a screen name. Many years ago my cousin gave me my name.

I just find it humorous. It is based upon an event. My ex-wife and I were driving on a freeway one day, and were cut off and narrowly avoided having an accident at high speed. In her anger and fright, she yelled at the driver and intending I believe to call him a "bird brain", instead blurted out, "you bird head". It just struck me as hilarious. Since I tended to drive her crazy as well, I just like the name considering the context.

edit on 9-7-2013 by birdhead because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join