It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Question of Someone Who Has Suffered in the Top 1% of all time. Records Set.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

no, not when it is so excrutiating and long lasting that it completely wears out both body and mind and you become too tired to even moan about it pain.

Sorry but can you make sense.

How can one become tired from pain?

Pain will get to a threshold and then you will black out, this is physical pain as the OP said it was.

If fainting from pain or blacking out is considered falling asleep to you guys then by all means enjoy your pain of change as change is painful at times, but I have never in the life of me heard of pain to make you fall asleep.

It makes absolutely no sense when pain represents damage or something effecting the nervous system to feel the pain, falling asleep releases chemicals to make us feel good and help our bodies recover at a quicker rate than while we are awake.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am sorry for your pain. I will remember you in my prayers and I hope that you offer up your pain and suffering as a prayer of thanks to Jesus.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

ur looking at it too base scientifically

when we experience pain in a particular location in our bodies.. our immediate and reflex action is to tense or 'fight' the pain in an attempt to 'harden' the affected area against the pain. many times this just makes the pain worse, yet we continue to 'bite the pain' because it is biting us. this tensing of the locally affected part of the body or even the whole body will eventually wear out your muscles ability to tense, or resist the pain using muscle contraction.. as humans always do. this continual fighting of the pain exhausts the mind eventually and yes.. is likened to blacking out. the only difference is that just before you black out, you willfully decide.. "f it!" and just give up on the pain as you cant fight it anymore nor have the energy to.
edit on 8-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RueBakon
reply to post by leeda

Hi leeda...Tha'ts a lot of pain. I have experience enduring physical pain and it is no where the level that you describe experiencing for about 10 years. Do you still feel this or did it turn-off?

The pain has gone now along with most memories of what it was like.

It lasted about 10 years. From February 1999 till about 2008 sometime. Even in the last days it was always on but it was losing it's grip. Eventually I just stopped grimacing. The pain ended I don't know why. I think I grew out of it. I'm still left really dumb and stupid though.

While under pain it's very hard to find correct direction. Expect to become stupid also. You can't rely on what how your current thinking is when under no stress.

Pain can present many phantoms and you might not be able to tell exactly where in your body it is to be able to heal. They never taught us how to heal our bodies in school, our bodies are pretty much left to themselves.

The Govt have studied the human body from the inside out and know exactly how to cause maximum pain. This has to beat any form of previous torture and suffering. This is modern tech. Modern tech could cause more suffering than ever experienced by anyone without being detected by modern medicine.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by leeda
and it leaves damage to your brain.

So you claim you are brain damaged, and posting here......?

I don't know. Seems appropriately plausible enough to me. Being brain damaged and posting here, that is.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

ur looking at it too base scientifically

when we experience pain in a particular location in our bodies.. our immediate and reflex action is to tense or 'fight' the pain in an attempt to 'harden' the affected area against the pain. many times this just makes the pain worse, yet we continue to 'bite the pain' because it is biting us. this tensing of the locally affected part of the body or even the whole body will eventually wear out your muscles ability to tense, or resist the pain using muscle contraction.. as humans always do. this continual fighting of the pain exhausts the mind eventually and yes.. is likened to blacking out. the only difference is that just before you black out, you willfully decide.. "f it!" and just give up on the pain as you cant fight it anymore nor have the energy to.
edit on 8-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

I am looking at it at how its presented, as physical pain.

What you described "is likened to blacking out" the only difference is the pain subsides and the body is exhausted or the intensity of the pain remains stable and a persons threshold to pain is raised so the pain ceases and yes from all that working, the body is exhausted and one is able to fall a sleep.

If what I am saying seems like am looking at it scientifically let me put to you this way,

Pain is state of mind manifested by the physical world we experience in a waking conscious state,

It will put us in an unconscious state for the same purpose as we do to sleep, so the physical body can recover from the physical pain or just everyday stress/joy it endured over a period of time.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

well in this post ur now catching up to all that i said in my first post. u havent said anything different to what i said if u can see the similarity. except that there is pain that is significantly more than one can handle that causes them to blackout unknowingly. and then there is pain which puts u to sleep by raising your threshold and wearing out the mind and body to the point where u at least temporarily learn to shut off or ignore the pain receptors and go to sleep willfully.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

well in this post ur now catching up to all that i said in my first post. u havent said anything different to what i said if u can see the similarity. except that there is pain that is significantly more than one can handle that causes them to blackout unknowingly. and then there is pain which puts u to sleep by raising your threshold and wearing out the mind and body to the point where u at least temporarily learn to shut off or ignore the pain receptors and go to sleep willfully.

when that threshold is reached the feeling stops being pain.

You fall asleep after that threshold is reached when the feeling of the stable pain you were experiencing is subdued. if the pain is not stable and keeps increasing you will not be able increase your pain threshold and the result will be you pass out or die not fall asleep.

"Ignore the pain receptors" that is similar to what Rambo says in one of the movies " they teach us to ignore pain"

If one raises their threshold for pain there is no temporary learning to shut off or ignore pain, it means that their pain receptors become more numb or less sensitive to pain to what they were before.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

slowly moving up in the class.. do not disagree with anything you have said, but will add that through continually experiencing increasing and increasing levels of pain for longer and longer periods at a time at various times, one can learn to master their pain receptors. and yes, it is a spiritual thing. but that's not the topic here. if u want to discuss pain in this manner ur preaching to the choir. im not sure but u sound like ur philosophizing on pain from study more than having lived it. u can confirm that if u like. many have believed that pain can be used as a catapult to spiritual awareness. regardless of how that spirit you become aware of, is viewed in its light at the time. pain and death are all aspects of spiritual life, which can be conquered willfuly or conquer u mind causing u to cap out.

i dont even know what ur point is. u ask me about one thing then go on as tho to lecture me about another. i know pain.. and if u know pain too then there is no need for us to lecture eachother.

the op believes it is a machine in his head that caused the pain.. i say it is his own spirit inflicting the pain and not any government machine. for the spirit to do such a thing to the body would mean that the flesh has much pennance to pay and wants to be noticed. a lack of spiritual throughput accounts for various levels of intelligence. if the throughput is low, one may seem dumb or not as intelligent as another who has higher throughput. perhaps the OP can tell us more about his or her outlook on life in their personality and why they view themselves as dumb. but since the pain is gone i would like to believe the OP has figured out how to avert from his previous torment. meaning he has become a bit more intelligent.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

slowly moving up in the class..

Oh I am so glad teacher, but why no star if I am a good student even though I am moving slowly

i know pain.. and if u know pain too then there is no need for us to lecture eachother.

Um don't all humans know pain? or is this another My dads tougher than yours thread?

I was questioning yours and OPs irrational idea in my opinion that one can fall asleep feeling pain and as described excruciating pain to try and understand your logic about whats being described.

You want to go into the spiritual side of things because you think the OP is wrong and its not a Government machine but some sort of spiritual attack, so this is what you and OP should discussing not you and me.

im not sure but u sound like ur philosophizing on pain from study more than having lived it. u can confirm that if u like.

from study? I thought what I said was basic logic that all humanity shares as all humans feel pain and know pain.

many have believed that pain can be used as a catapult to spiritual awareness.

Beliefs and facts sit on separate sides of a revolving table, sometimes beliefs will match facts but pain is a fact of life where beliefs in God, spirits, awareness are just that, beliefs.

Beliefs are very powerful in my opinion, more so than facts, sound stupid coming from me after what have posted doesn't it, however, what I am saying is that is a negative belief. People have been tortured to change their beliefs. torture is painful, what awareness other than a manipulated one created by your torturer torturing you will you be aware of?

I am keeping this to physical side and not spiritual because OP hasn't mentioned any of that.

perhaps the OP can tell us more about his or her outlook on life in their personality and why they view themselves as dumb. but since the pain is gone i would like to believe the OP has figured out how to avert from his previous torment. meaning he has become a bit more intelligent.

Ideal

But here on ATS one can simply go into another s profile and get their own look at what or why a poster thinks what they do.

I have read threads and posts from the OP previously and responded with that in mind.

I also could agree that OP could be suffering from guilt unconsciously and this pain is manifested physically.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

funnily enough, u describe my explanation as irrational, then go on to explain it by saying the same thing albeit in the different way. this is surely not a "who knows the most pain" competition. those are for the pub after half bottle of whisky and a case of beer lol

but i know both external and internal pain to great extremes. that is all i claim. being an empath has it's advantages in learning from others' pain as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just want to make sure I understand this thread.

1. You don't actually have any proof of any of your claims just your theories
2. You claim to have felt the top 1% of pain anywhere in the world all time.
3. Your house is being tapped by the IlluminatedNSAHaarpMasons.
4. It's not possible any of those symptoms could be originating from your own psychology or physiology they are the direct result of a 10 year campaign launched against you by some shadowy govt people.

Does that sum it up?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
I just want to make sure I understand this thread.

1. You don't actually have any proof of any of your claims just your theories

I had a belief that if I was telling the truth the absolute truth without lie then people would believe me no matter how outrageous as long as what I was saying was the truth. After testing it seems that belief falls somewhat short of the truth. I can't remember how young I was when I had this belief. I still claim the truth is solid and has mass and substance. Anyone who falls on this ROCK will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed. Testimonies are accepted in court but that doesn't mean much really to anyone.

Maybe lies trump truth? Is this the lesson that's being learned? So far lies have defeated me at every point. The darkness that surrounds the truth I speak where by nobody believes is greater than the truth being told.

I'm obviously looking for believers and workers. Is there anybody?

2. You claim to have felt the top 1% of pain anywhere in the world all time.

With the length and intensity of pain yep. The torture continues. If not in the top 1% then at the least/most top 3% ever anywhere in the world all time.

3. Your house is being tapped by the IlluminatedNSAHaarpMasons.

Yeah prolly the NSA or somebody. GOVT anyhow but I don't know who.

4. It's not possible any of those symptoms could be originating from your own psychology or physiology they are the direct result of a 10 year campaign launched against you by some shadowy govt people.

From February 1999 till at the latest Sept 2001 they tortured me regularly. This was the most intense probably. From 2001 till 2008 I still suffered but they were now friendly's but I turned them bad in 2009 when, like I said in a previous post, I said America Sucks for a few hours. This is only important because they had told me that in 10 days they were finally going to pay me (millions) and release my phone calls. My words cameo in the lyrics of many famous modern rock and rap songs from 2001 till 2008. This is the difference between the average person saying America Sucks and me who is going to be worldwide famous saying America Sucks.

None of this is from my own psychology or physiology.

15 years in total have passed, I was 20 at the time of the initial strike and i'm now 35. I now enter into a new age of torture under new people. It's no longer physical. What they do is completely sequester your mind and body and flood your mind and body with their own thoughts all done with machine technology. I again suffer torture the first time wasn't enough. Really the clock is still ticking on my suffering torture count but this is new.

Does that sum it up?
edit on 10-7-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Are you currently working full-time at a job? What type of work is it? Do you consider yourself successful financially?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by leeda

Are you currently working full-time at a job? What type of work is it? Do you consider yourself successful financially?

Nope I am not currently working at all and haven't worked in about 15 years. Basically the pain was far to overbearing to ever work. Saying that I have been looking for work for over a year now but because I have been unemployed for so long nobody will employ me not a supermarket not a gas station. I live on a benefit

In the future it is possible I will be financially successful or I will leave a large legacy for relatives down the line after I am dead. So yep I might be dead but financially successful does that count?

I'm looking for people who will believe the truth.

My sheep hear my voice.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

those are for the pub after half bottle of whisky and a case of beer lol

Here, here.

I will raise my glass to you in memory of this the next time I have a drink

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Your story is very hard to believe. Sorry, but I love a good mystery, but this sounds like a mental disorder.

Then again, the gov. feed me a unicorn, and now Im a ninja robot squirl.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

squril is a squid mixed with a squirrel by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join