It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Question of Someone Who Has Suffered in the Top 1% of all time. Records Set.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That's plausible. But so are a medley of other possible encephalitis like diseases. It could be viral, or autoimmune, or, most likely, he or she has schizophrenia, and what were witnessing - both in the writing and the story being told - are the negative and positive symptoms of this horrific psychiatric illness.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrocyte
reply to post by undo

That's plausible. But so are a medley of other possible encephalitis like diseases. It could be viral, or autoimmune, or, most likely, he or she has schizophrenia, and what were witnessing - both in the writing and the story being told - are the negative and positive symptoms of this horrific psychiatric illness.

well first thing i would do, if i was the op, is try to rule out the infection possibility.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
starting with your link in this thread, i looked at your others.
and you know what i found out.

man you aint right!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

If you're going by the story, I don't know.

I'm basing my response on probability. Encephalitis (swelling of the brain) is not nearly as common as schizophrenia or other schizoid related disorders. What I'm seeing in his (I'm assuming he's a guy) writing is a very imaginative story (positive symptoms i.e. delusions) and an inability to convey this information in a sequentially coherent manner (negative symptoms i.e thought disorder).

Encephalitis DOES mimic schizophrenia, and plenty of people diagnosed as schizophrenic in fact have a viral or autoimmune disorder. I just finished reading a book "brain on fire" by the New York Post columnist Susanah Cahalan, who herself developed an extremely severe form of encephalitis called anti NMDA receptor encephalitis - where the bodies white blood cells attack the NMDA receptor (PCP blocks the NMDA receptor; so take PCP, and you can imagine what this woman had to deal with). It began with paranoia, which developed into full blown psychosis, eventually reaches its final stage in catatonia, lung collapse and full body paralysis, and then death.

So I know what you're talking about. But chances are, he's just one of the millions of Americans (assuming hes American) who deal with schizophrenia. It's such an unfortunate disease to be stricken with.

edit on 7-7-2013 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think maybe it is time someone looked into getting some professional help.
Everybody has something the trick is figuring out what it is. And from your post and replies OP you might need to clean out the attic a little.

Is it me our are we seeing more of these kinds of threads as time goes by?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
With regard to the thought disorder, try this out.

Everynight before we fall asleep, we first fall into this "twilight state". In this state, our conscious awake mind is still somewhat present - but so is our unconscious. If you've had a particularly stressed day (thought disorder is a symptom that feeds off stress) and as fall asleep, pay attention to your flow of thoughts. You'll find that one stream of coherent reasoning will be supervened by a completely unrelated stream. They're "talking" to each other, and my emotional self is surprisingly taking this information incredibly seriously.

But this is all happening with our conscious minds removed from the picture, only watching from the periphery. With someone is a state of psychosis (thought disorder is a symptom of psychosis) this jumbled way of thinking - one stream combined with another, etc - is being strengthened by wayward emotions.

Psychosis is like a "panicked" response to the jumbled thoughts occurring at the moment. Leeda appears to be in a dissociated state i.e. hypo emotional arousal.

In any case, In my knowledgeable opinion, this person is ill.

Mods should take note of that and not let a thread like jeopardize real discussion

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

My evidence is that I rang a talkback radio station where I yelled "THEY DON'T THINK" three times, then yelled "WAR" as loud as I could followed by saying "THE THING" two or three times then voicing that suffering was going to happen then making a stand preparing people to brace then going "O" "O" then voicing a gleam in my eye then two days later the planes hitting the twin towers in America.

Sorry...............that is not evidence of anything

Shouting nonsense at random DJ's proves only one thing my friend

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't know you, I don't know what you've been through, or if it is even real. But I have to question the claim of "I've suffered in the top 1% of all time."

Off the top of my head I'm thinking of Holocaust victims who knew what was in store for them when they entered the Nazi "showers." Not even to mention the slave army of Spartacus who were impaled alive through the anus with a sharpened pole and left to rot along the Appian Way. And don't forget the many Africans shipped west during the time of the slave trade.

All I'm saying is that in my opinion, no matter what you've suffered, there is no way that it is in the top 1% of all time suffering amongst peoples of the world.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I believe I have set records.

So do many others when its pain they experience, whether it be physical, spiritual or emotional.

There is another on here making the same claim as experiencing pain no other has, unfortunately they claim to be Jesus or the soul of Jesus as well,

are you going in the same direction?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Who else could make such a phone call without Govt involvement unless you want to call me psychic or something.

a person suffering from a delusional episode, psychic yes if you were to describe what actually happened.

This phone call that I describe above I present as evidence that my suffering is Govt related.

Links?

You have presented nothing as evidence other than your word,

hey it is skunk works so lets go for a ride
edit on 8-7-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

The harassment is continuous. Because I upset them by saying America Sucks a Few Times.

well yeah, its not like all of us bash the US gov. and say things a lot worse than that.

So what gives as this is a ridiculous excuse. People on here say that US are responsible for 9/11 directly as they planned and executed the terrorist attack and blamed it on another.

Why aren't those posters in body bags by now?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I have suffered immensely. I claim the record for endurance. If you can imagine a pain in your neck head area set on maximum overload pain pain pain that was maxed out and continuous. I endured this for 10 years. This was not a natural pain. It would be a grave mistake to underestimate how much I have suffered or to even conclude that I haven't suffered ever. Were talking 10 years of absolute hell and infinity. I also Claim the record for longest endured and.... most intense.

OK so if someone suffered the same but for 15 years or 25 years what say you then?

How can you make such a claim, what have you discounted to do so?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by leeda
and it leaves damage to your brain.

So you claim you are brain damaged, and posting here......?

Not only this but Leeda seems to think (s)he can impart some wisdom onto us.

What's happening to the CT community?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
This sounds familiar. Do you live near a GWEN tower? It is said that some people who slighted the government are continually harassed, mentally and physically, by hidden electromagnetic waves emitted from those towers.

People can't be harassed mentally and physically by hidden or overt electromagnetic waves emitted from any tower unless it's an obvious bright light shining into your bedroom.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe they attacked you with infrasound. Why can TPTB have these weapons, but I can't?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-7-2013 by ShadowGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have heard about a capability of Remote Action but nobody has fleshed that out yet to where I can see it. Most of the theories I know depict an ability to input voices and maybe an electronic signal or such to oppress as another member mentioned the GWEN tower.
I am leary of actual possession and control of your entire person however.
That is definately a new one on me.
Maybe you should research a faraday cage for your sleeping area.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
After a Govt Strike, I suffered in my body, for about 10 years. This was the maximum extreme pain. The pain was always on and varied from extreme to greater extreme. It was always on. It never went away. Wait it did. When I slept sometimes it was like there was no pain in the blackness, but immediately as soon as I woke there it was. I would wake remembering the darkness and no pain. But this was like 2 seconds worth.

I say this pain and the duration of it equals in the top 1% that anybody has ever suffered. I believe I have set records.

So ask me a question. I'm pretty dumb, like rather stupid and yep not smart. Result of the strike.

Me/it could help you survive something similar.

Leeda

message me leeda. i may be able to help you assess what is going on within you. no i am not government and the extreme paranoia you have experienced is to be expected.. and as you have probably seen.. it wasnt 'incorrect'

i too know of pain, pain that puts you to sleep pain. pain that greatly builds the will of a man and makes his spirit stronger. pain that can make a man unresponsive to trivial things like bashing one's baby toe on a corner, making no sound as if in pain pain.

pain that is pleasure. it is one and the same. without pain their is no pleasure. touch is a pleasurable level of pain. there's more if ud like to message me. or u can respond on the thread if ud like, but it may derail your topic

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

pain that puts you to sleep pain.

I would love some of that.

That sound like bliss not pain

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by filledcup

pain that puts you to sleep pain.

I would love some of that.

That sound like bliss not pain

no, not when it is so excrutiating and long lasting that it completely wears out both body and mind and you become too tired to even moan about it pain. but pain is life! this life.. the other life is the painless one.

indeed i searched under every rock for the answers. pain was just one of those places i did not fear to tread in search of truth!
edit on 8-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Hi leeda...Tha'ts a lot of pain. I have experience enduring physical pain and it is no where the level that you describe experiencing for about 10 years. Do you still feel this or did it turn-off?

Be well and hang-in-there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join