It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Question of Someone Who Has Suffered in the Top 1% of all time. Records Set.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
After a Govt Strike, I suffered in my body, for about 10 years. This was the maximum extreme pain. The pain was always on and varied from extreme to greater extreme. It was always on. It never went away. Wait it did. When I slept sometimes it was like there was no pain in the blackness, but immediately as soon as I woke there it was. I would wake remembering the darkness and no pain. But this was like 2 seconds worth.

I say this pain and the duration of it equals in the top 1% that anybody has ever suffered. I believe I have set records.

So ask me a question. I'm pretty dumb, like rather stupid and yep not smart. Result of the strike.

Me/it could help you survive something similar.

Leeda

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Sorry to say this, but you'll have to elaborate. Are you talking physical or mental pain or even spiritual pain. And what caused said injury.

I think that you are being deliberately vague on this one.
edit on 7-7-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a Dawg with no thumbs

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What strike are you referring to? Was it a personal attack?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by leeda

Sorry to say this, but you'll have to elaborate. Are you talking physical or mental pain or even spiritual pain. And what caused said injury.

I think that you are being deliberately vague on this one.
edit on 7-7-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a Dawg with no thumbs

I'm talking physical realistic full on intense pain with no external scarring and hidden from xray and mri, pain in the flesh. I can't elaborate much more I think. It was a machine. A Govt Machine. They go in through the ears. It will bring you to you knees and it leaves damage to your brain. This is the damage I suffered. This machine was used on me.

It's damage is either hidden from medicine, they weren't looking hard enough, or it's been covered over.

The Govt know exactly where to hit the body brain etc for maximum pain and suffering. This is what happened to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
tell us more you need to elaborate this goverment strike and you have set records how .
confused were you water boarded at gitmo

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

were you given forced implants and have you had xrays

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

It was a machine. A Govt Machine.

Got any evidence to back that up?.....anything?

Or are you just one of those posters who makes an extraordinary claim and expects folk to just "believe me 'cos I said it is so"....?

And yes, I know what forum you've posted in.....but even skunk works should have a modicum of standards.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
and it leaves damage to your brain.

So you claim you are brain damaged, and posting here......?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by leeda

Or are you just one of those posters who makes an extraordinary claim and expects folk to just "believe me 'cos I said it is so"....?

And yes, I know what forum you've posted in.....but even skunk works should have a modicum of standards.

My evidence is that I rang a talkback radio station where I yelled "THEY DON'T THINK" three times, then yelled "WAR" as loud as I could followed by saying "THE THING" two or three times then voicing that suffering was going to happen then making a stand preparing people to brace then going "O" "O" then voicing a gleam in my eye then two days later the planes hitting the twin towers in America.

Who else could make such a phone call without Govt involvement unless you want to call me psychic or something.

This phone call that I describe above I present as evidence that my suffering is Govt related.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

and it leaves damage to your brain.

So you claim you are brain damaged, and posting here......?

Wouldn't be there first one...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by leeda

My evidence is that I rang a talkback radio station where I yelled "THEY DON'T THINK" three times, then yelled "WAR" as loud as I could followed by saying "THE THING" two or three times then voicing that suffering was going to happen then making a stand preparing people to brace then going "O" "O" then voicing a gleam in my eye then two days later the planes hitting the twin towers in America.

Who else could make such a phone call without Govt involvement unless you want to call me psychic or something.

This phone call that I describe above I present as evidence that my suffering is Govt related.

I see you have been on ATS since 2007 so I know you are not a hoaxer. The only thing I can offer you is a sincere feeling of empathy for what you are going through right now and a wish that you get with the people in your life who care about you and follow their advice.
You need to get with the people who usually help you wnen you are in the place you are right now, the people you trust, and let them help you through this!
I think you will see an improvement in your present condition then.

Peace, love and comfort to you, Grubblesnert

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
the best advice i can give is to forget it nothing you can do now it will only screw up your life even more thinking about it .

positive mental thinking enjoy every day like it is your last be happy

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This sounds familiar. Do you live near a GWEN tower? It is said that some people who slighted the government are continually harassed, mentally and physically, by hidden electromagnetic waves emitted from those towers.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Leeda

i think it's a biological infection you are experiencing.
How long has it lasted so far?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

so no, you have no actual evidence of Govt involvement at all.

sorry about that - but what you describe sounds more like Tourette's or a mental illness or just general bad behavior to this layman - whether that causes the pain or is caused by it I wouldn't know

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
This sounds familiar. Do you live near a GWEN tower? It is said that some people who slighted the government are continually harassed, mentally and physically, by hidden electromagnetic waves emitted from those towers.

Because I have upset the Govt. my whole house is wired. I continually have a ringing in my left ear which is them reading my mind etc doing what they do beware tinnitus. The ringing never goes away. It's a machine. It has made me deaf and hard to hear conversations and speech along with many other sounds. I'm always going pardon, what, and asking people to repeat what they just said. Also I don't hear things that others hear now. This is the work of the Govt.

The harassment is continuous. Because I upset them by saying America Sucks a Few Times. Because I cameoed lyrically in a few American songs by famous artists. Read More Here. This Reallly upset them.

But this is all another thing really.

I have suffered immensely. I claim the record for endurance. If you can imagine a pain in your neck head area set on maximum overload pain pain pain that was maxed out and continuous. I endured this for 10 years.

This was not a natural pain. It would be a grave mistake to underestimate how much I have suffered or to even conclude that I haven't suffered ever. Were talking 10 years of absolute hell and infinity.

I also Claim the record for longest endured and.... most intense.

Jesus said we will do greater things than him. Lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i suggest you get treatment for a mycoplasmic infection. this is no joke.
go to a doctor, tell him you were looking up the symptoms and it sounds like a mycoplasmic infection. ask him to run the appropriate tests to find out.

the reason i think this is because 1) they are stealth bacteria. they invade your body cells and reprogram them, and 2) they use your own cell walls to hide, so the test has to be done specifically looking for that type of infection. and 3) once inside the brain, they reprogram your visual and auditory centers.

go to the doctor, ask for a test for mycoplasmic infection

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
*sigh*

It's sad what the human mind is capable of convincing us of. As a person whose dealt with schizophrenics, has read thoroughly into the literature on the subject, his disordered writing is a tell tale sign that he has a serious psychiatric disorder. The negative symptoms of schizophrenia and other schizoid disorders might explain your confused thinking.

As for the ideas about machines etc - it's likely you picked this up in the pop culture and your unconscious has incorporated this information to convince you of a diabolical government plot to harm you.

This thread should be closed.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Hate to be the "did you know?" guy but just when you think I might not be that guy...

Did you know that if you believe something no matter how absurd, outrageous, realistic, true, false or just plain normal it is completely real to the person experiencing it because your mind can and does actually make the experience real for you?

With this in mind quite literally intentionally or sometimes unintentionally, all you have to do is simply create your own version of reality and you will have it whether real or not.

Easier said than done but true regardless of what anyone says. So the big question here is why the heck are you asking anyone else what they think of what you have experienced?

Think about this a bit before defending yourself and then come back with the real question you have in another thread.

Ignore it if you like but know that you have chosen to be influenced very easily with a thread like this and if you did not intentionally want to do so, this is a cry for help and it is all within a persons choice including yours.

All the best

edit on 7-7-2013 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

depends on if the condition is the result of a medical problem. sometimes what looks to be a mental disorder is a very low grade infection. it increases with severity over time and once it starts demylenation on motor nerves in the brain, it becomes painful. this sounds like a possible culprit in the op's case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join