It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Lynch Mob Waving Al Qaeda Banners Throw Terrified Teenage Boy Off 20 ft Ledge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We are going into a phase that we need to lock our borders in Egypt, I think the best strategy now would be deporting all non nationals and declaring martial law till order is restored but that's just my style.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

I find it rather compelling that 56% of Americans support what the NSA is doing, even though it was originally founded by people seeking respite from repressive dictators in Europe. I wonder how to take it when Americans rail on about Al Qaeda and the so-called third-worlders, who aren't supposed to understand the rule of law. The hypocrisy of ignorance and double standards just sinks deep into my craw and ferments.

It just means that 56% of them are benefiting from the system, or better yet, "believe" they are benefitting from the system.

I have to admit, when I was a kid and started learning "grown up rules" I thought they were effing nuts.

Just look at the video Jude posted the other day, of the search. And the body cavity search too?

Both cases, effin nuts.

It's a free society, unless we suspect something of you, than your ass is mine.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Chaining a man to the back of one's pick-up and dragging him down the road until he disintegrates, because of his skin color, as has been done in the southern US (by white good ol' boys), is so much more quaint and civilized, huh? Or quartering and beheading a referee who stabbed to death a soccer player in a dispute, which happened in Brazil (Catholic, Brazilian soccer fans)

In Egypt right now they're having what's called civil unrest, i.e. the the contending groups are very uncivil to one another. Calling the perpetrators of this event an Islamic lynch mob is being a bit disingenuous. There are Muslims on both sides of this in the ongoing unrest. It seems like you're just looking for Muslim straw men to knock down. The military is also killing the pro-Morsi demonstrators, and I'll bet supporters of each side are killing people of the other side. That's what happens when civil society breaks down during political disturbances. Sometimes countries even have civil wars and commit massive violence against each other -- you might have heard of the US Civil War.

Also curious to know how it is substantiated that the flag being held is an Al Qaeda flag. It looks like an Al Shabaab from what I can find via google and wikipedia. Taking the the Daily Mail at its word is not generally a good plan; all you're doing is spreading misinformation.

It seems posts like these are meant to make Islam and Muslims look violent when in fact the situation is more complicated, i.e. there are Muslims on both sides in this political dispute, and senseless violence often happens during such times. For some reason the Daily Mail hasn't covered all the senseless violence perpetrated by the US and UK forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. It and you want to focus on the senseless violence of people different from yourselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
this whole egypt thing proves democracy cannot work for egypt. you have a democratically elected president ousted by the military, and now even the interm president is being protested against.. idk whats going on there and its hard to know who's hands are in this mess

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join