It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metropolitan Police disciplined over "Harlem" dance video online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It seems the commissioner was not amused about his officers creating their own "Harlem" video for Youtube. I suppose you've got to have a laugh whatever profession your in. Good effort though

Read the full article
edit on 7-7-2013 by Johnny76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny76
It seems the commissioner was not amused about his officers creating their own "Harlem" video for Youtube. I suppose you've got to have a laugh whatever profession your in. Good effort though

Read the full article
edit on 7-7-2013 by Johnny76 because: (no reason given)

Oh come now....that was not only in good taste, but it was entertaining also.

I suppose he was mad they should have been cracking heads of old ladies and small children instead???

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

What's sick is I never hear of officers being disciplined over the countless videos of them beating people to death while they scream for mercy yet they get in trouble for making an awesome video?

That commissioner needs fired.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'd rather see this than cops tazering people. They need a human face to their outfit, because the bad press they get is not helping them.

This commish is a dummy.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Love the dude in the van that's fistpumping. Cops are people too (not all of them though
)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This Harlem shake is a strange beast.

We had about 15 miners down here all get the sack for a 30 second video they made on a break in a mine. The reason, they did not adhere to the OH&S protocols or some twaddle, and all of them, including those just watching, got the sack.

These guys weren't just run of the mill guys either, they were long term employed with years of service in that industry, who were basically told by the entire industry that they were now basically done. No one in any mining group would take them.

For 30 seconds of stupid wiggling?

And by contrast we have now got the entire prison system here under scrutiny because the administration have hefty ties to organised crime gangs, prison officers are patched up bikers who parade themselves around the world in full colours knocking beers with bikers in indonesia or where ever, and anyone who mentions it, is squeezed out of the system by intimidation and threats. They call the women BMW's (Bitchy Moaning Women) and work under an agenda of scare tactics to ensure anyone who sticks their beak in, is pushed off, forcing a number of people to take indefinite leave or face an unworkable work place.

And despite having reams of evidence, nothing is done.

Kid takes a stupid thing off the internet and jumps out of a window, the entire country stops and runs in circles waving their arms to halt the assumed 'legal' madness. Stupid people over seas run around in front of bulls being gored and everyone is all "Oh jolly good fun, aye what! Shouldn't wear so much red guffaw!".

What is the point trying to make sense of it all. The people earning $190,000 a year and wearing suits and being driven around are complete tossers, and these are the twats making the rules. Idiots in fancy hats parading around in medals tell officers off for a short lark but ignore the plethora of abuse their officers commit daily.

Chickens rise at midnight and lay loaves of bread. What - is - the - point.

edit on 7-7-2013 by winofiend because: typos, its -500 degress here and hard to type with frozen sausages.

new topics

top topics

join