It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO Google game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
if you goto Google.co.uk home page right now there is a strange UFO game to play and when you complete it you are redirected to a Roswell search

"Roswell UFO incident"

edit on 7-7-2013 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2013 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes it's pretty cool. Strangely addictive to play too

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

This game is crazy!
I'm at the part with the canon shooting at the box in the sky...how many levels is there?

Nice find.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
reply to post by Johnny76

This game is crazy!
I'm at the part with the canon shooting at the box in the sky...how many levels is there?

Nice find.

What cannon? I only built my ship then it flew away...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I think I got the wrong game www.google.com...

Is there a link to the other?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

I think I got the wrong game www.google.com...

Is there a link to the other?

lol I played that game a few years ago, the game in the op is on the google homepage.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Ok, The game I played (and you play a awhile back) just went to some dude at the end of game. It was cool though

I'll try to find the UFO game now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I give up for now. Now I get www.google.com...

I'll try later.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
you can find it on google.co.uk home page

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Now I found it
I kept going to USA ! Thanks, www.google.co.uk... for that!

Oh ! and cheers for" Murray Wins At Wimbledon", I watch that ! Finally you guys are back in the spot!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
3d-car-shows.com...

It's the anniversary of Roswell.

I built my ship and flew away. Too bad we don't have the radioactive fertilizer in real life.

The google doodle start with an alien ship heading for earth, when you click the play button the alien ship starts to descent faster down to earth and it looks like the space ship is having some trouble. In the next scene you can see the skylights and the country side where the Roswell UFO incident appear, and view it like people have described the lights and the crashing at the time.

Once the animation is done, the alien gets out of his ship and you can walk the alien around the game, by using your mouse and clicking where you want the alien to go. At this time there are several options on your screen, if you do not like the eerie sound you can turn it off by clicking on the sound icon.

On the right side of the Google Game screen there is a little planet. The goal of the Roswell UFO incident game is to complete the puzzle and collect all the items necessary to fill the planet and to get the alien home. Step one would be to click on the error on your game screen, and then click on the rock, this is the first part that you need to go home, you will see that the planet icon is now fitted with the first piece of the Roswell UFO incident Google Doodle game.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
if you make it all the way to the end you win a years worth of free probing for the whole family

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Best avatar on ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This link was posted 30 minutes ago. Talks about how the google doodle commemorates the Roswell incident.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Now that was cool...
got to build a ship and fly away to Roswell redirect...definitely a cool way stumble across Roswell info.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
When I click on the google.co.uk image at the top(not physically from the UK), I get the search results for roswell incident. I dont get any game at all. I guess they are doing a "how-much-interest-is-there-in-Roswell" investigation.

Can we drop the aliens-are-here social bomb on the UK?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Had to star and flag that. Has two of my favorite things, video games and UFOs.

Same here. Beat it withing a few minutes.

-SAP-
edit on 7-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was quite surprised to see the media interest today in what Google done and the Roswell Incident in general. At the same time I was happy to see Ufology getting media coverage and even better they chose to cover without doubt the best UFO case of all time. I must, one day, take a trip to Roswell and see the crash site for myself. The case still fascinates me and I'm just about to start my second read of the Witness to Roswell book.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LevelEleven

Best avatar on ATS

Cheers!

top topics

join