It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents : Loudmouth Show #6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Tonight from 7.30pmEDT/6.30pmCentral/5.30pmMountain/4.30pmPDT (North America), 00.30BST (UK), 01.30amCET (Europe) and 9am ACDT (Aus)

Topics:

Horse Slaughterhouse Approved by USDA to Produce Meat for Human Consumption
www.abovetopsecret.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

If Humans advanced will they invade extraterrestrial civilizations in the name spreading democracy?

Full Implementation of Obamacare bumped to 2015!

Democrats are trying to suppress the confusion and hide the cost of ObamaCare

It's not just phones and Internet: Regular Mail is Tracked Too!
en.wikipedia.org...

Musical attributions:
Kevin Macleod
Frank Nora
Bryan Boyko
Sekshun 8
Stan-X_-_Du_Rififi_a_Noubaka
Magnolia Chile- Soomoamigo
EMCravens- What You want
Cool Cavemen- Pump the Funk

"Loud Mouth" logo courtesy of bigfatfurrytexan

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page at Illustrial.net (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

edit on Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:57:43 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Guess I've been out of the loop for a bit with ATS Live, but what makes a "Loud Mouth" show different than any other ATS Live show?

Serious question.

Sans Sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It's a show where I get to voice my opinion on recent topics and threads that I find interesting. There's no opposing side to stop me from running my mouth.

Please take the time to tune in and join chat during the show.

SS

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Also this isn't a a live show it's a prerecorded show... That's why Sheep can be a loudmouth without interruptions from callers.

Maybe one day it'll be live...?

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Gonna tune in sheep. What do they say in radio? Is it break a leg, like in show biz? Guess I will meander into chat too while I am at it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

A live LoudMouth? Hmmm...possibly. That would require a bit of work on the part of a few different people and I think it's best to make sure LM is good enough to last as a 1/2 hr pre-recorded show. Then maybe we could take the leap to being live. :up

reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks for tuning in ! I'll be in chat in just a few.

And I'd rather break a leg than my mic.....then I'm really screwed!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yeah half-hour isn't much time for a live show... Still a great show either way.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well, maybe if we could get some more of us members involved...then we could do a live show worthy of an hour...or two!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Make a thread, or have a ATS Live Mod make a thread, for people who want to get involved with the show. I am sure there are a few on ATS that would like to get their point across about certain topics. Hell even just to take part of a show would be cool in my opinion.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

That idea has been mentioned before and I think it's a great idea.

Mods....hello, Mods?

Please read the post above. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I figured it has been mentioned, and prolly even discussed.

Sounds like a good job for Nef.

-SAP-
edit on 7-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Show's started!

Tune in and join in the discussion on chat.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, I got blown out of chat and cannot get back in
Reinstalling Java. Listening, good so far! Woo Hoo, my first show, I really liked it, funny, topical and you were really frank about things, I liked that.

edit on 7-7-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I try to be honest and direct. There's no reason to beat around the bush or try to be PC.

It makes things fun for me!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
[Reality check]

Live shows require an awful lot of commitment, time and energy that - unless people are truly dedicated or, frankly nuts (the ATS live crew runs under both banners) makes them difficult to do.

The beauty of the live shows we do at the present moment is that both Semper and myself have the SAM broadcast software and the ability to hook it into Skype (its no mean feat, believe me, it took me months to figure it out) and as such can run independently on either side of the pond. Most of the crew are settled and have no other committments on the nights we broadcast (except me, and I simply have no life!! LOL )

You either need two PC's and a lot of luck with sound cards or a copy of the Virtual Audio Cable software and the blessing of a deity that your PC can handle running it while processing a Skype call and broadcasting to the internet - if you listen to shows 1-30 you'll see that I actually didn't have that set up (although I covered it well!) and trying to do so with overclocking and tweaking a PC resulted in one of my cores actually melting!

To get a level of clarity and avoid buffering you also need a fibre optic connection running at 100MB or more to ensure your bandwidth doesn't drop to a level that you can't broadcast.

I now run an eight core Intel i7 with 12GB of memory and a 150MB fibre connection. Semper runs similar.

The SAM software runs in at $300 per license which is also a hefty expenditure - so unless you can persuade Semper to engineer a show for you there is that outlay as well (with you guys being in the US time zones)

We start planning Live midweek, every week and believe me its a hefty job to fill three hours.

[/end of reality check]

There may be cheaper ways to do it, but that's the reason why podcast shows are easier

With that out of the way, if you guys can find a way to do it all then I'd LOVE to accommodate it, seriously, but I wanted to make sure you knew what we go through - we do make it sound easy but that's because we've done it for so long. Behind the scenes there are times when both Semper and myself have come close to melting down literally with seconds to spare before we go live and the highs and lows behind the scenes are enormous.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I had my new java installed, popped into the chat room to join in, only to realise I'd missed the entire show. I thought it started at 9pm.
having said that I woke up yesterday thinking it was Monday, took me till the tennis came on to realise it was a Sunday, which was nice.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks for that bit of insight. I never knew how much went into a live show and I think I'll stick with pre-recorded shows for now.

That doesn't mean my fellow members cannot get involved though. I'd love to have some folks get involved and come on the LM show....or create one of your own!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If you ever want to do a live show, I will be happy to produce it with enough notice..

You will have to do all the "leg" work, set everything up and get everyone needed involved, but I will be more than happy to host and produce..

Might be a good time to consider something Nef and I have talked about before.. A live debate on a controversial topic..

HHHMMMMMMM

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Thanks Semper!

I have taken the initative to ask my fellow members to become part of the idea you just put out there.

ATS RADIO- On Air Debates

Let's see what happens.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks for the reality check Nef, I need them from time to time.

reply to post by semperfortis

I was hoping that you guys would do somekind of "on air debate". I was looking forward to Semper vs. Byrd gun control debate a few months back. Not sure if that was ment to be for a live show or a debate thread though. I was hoping it would be on the air.

-SAP-
edit on 8-7-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join