The majority debunked Roswell with secret government projects going on in the 40's,50's & 60's (Project Mogul, Operation High Dive, Project
Excelsior). They really covered a lot of material that if you buy it explains a lot of what allegedly happened that summer in 1947. Some of the
explanations still left questions. Anyone else catch it (might have been a repeat), interested to hear comments on it.
1. Project Mogul was NOT serious enough to be classified for over 50 years.
2. The intelligence officer of the base, Jesse Marcel, has stated that the debris he posed with for pictures was NOT from the crash, and was indeed
for a coverup.
3. There is NO record of a Mogul balloon in the area on the dates in question (and if it was so secret of a project, to remain classified for 50
years, you can bet your ass they'd know where these things were).
4. I think that the senior intelligence officer, of one of the most restricted bases in the US (housed the only atomic bomber wing), could tell the
difference between unearthly crash debris, versus tin foil and balsa wood!
5. High Dive was YEARS after the Roswell crash, so the dummies excuse is probably the weakest link in the USAF's case for it.
6. You CAN'T debunk an incident that happened in the 40's, with projects going on AFTER it occured!
7. There are dozens of witnesses that testify with very similar stories, both on the alien victims, as well as the crash debris.
8. The Ramey memo. The very memo in his hands while posing with the balloon debris has been shown to have some VERY striking information when the
photo is blown up, etc. (as they didn't know this tech would be around later when they took the photo).
9. There is quite a paper trail supporting the events of that night, and for me, one of the biggest convincers is the shakeup of the ENTIRE Defense
Department almost overnight. Without any prior plans to do so, the entire department was revamped, the CIA and Air Force created, etc. all within the
same month. It took longer to create the Dept of Homeland Security after 911! So ask yourself, what kind of MAJOR event could cause such a
10. The Air Force's case has more holes than swiss cheese.