It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain calls Morsi ouster a coup d’etat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
McCain will fall one day on is face while sitting in congress to die while still sitting in congress like many ancient before him, because while US claim that is not such thing as royalty in the US is a lie we have an elite that gets recycle like the trash they are and pass over and over while holding to dear life to their ancient seats and key places in politics.

No wonder the trash keep recycling and screwing American with corruption, they know how to do their dirty businesses.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

McCain will always be an American Hero? not according to the former vets, whom knew i am not surprised that your still supporting him.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by sonnny1

McCain will always be an American Hero? not according to the former vets, whom knew i am not surprised that your still supporting him.

Trolling the boards much?

Which Vets?

I suppose I should believe those who did torture GI's in Vietnam but say they didn't also? Hey?

I don't support McCain. You should read my initial post WITHOUT the hatred-for-ANYTHING-American-Horse blinds.......

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
My understanding is that Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood that supports him was trying to set up new secret police to go after there political opposition parties and to leave Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood as dictator

For this reason the military stepped in under there Constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join