It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official MacKiller Fan Club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hey, you guys! I hosted the proposed MacKiller flag with Image Shack, so you can now see what it looks like:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Awesome flag. Reminds me of what I've always wantedto do to my school computers.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ha ha! No kidding! I always wanted to do that to, but with my own computer. The only thing that's holding me back from doing just that is the fact that it's my parent's computer, and it has Comcast high speed internet. 56x faster than dial-up, and 8x faster than DSL. Though I'm not really proud that my parents pay $60 a month for it.....

If you Google it, you could probably find tons of anti-mac pictures. There's one with a teacher holding a rifle, pointed at the CD drive. Just Google the word "macintosh" under Images, and it'll be the first one on the page.

Keep in mind, this is only a PROPOSED flag, and if you have a picture somewhere on your harddrive or if you Google it and strike it rich, post here, but try to host it with Image Shack first. That way you don't have to upload it.

Old-Timer's Story: I tried to upload it, and I wasted 2000 points increasing my upload quota. And it still didn't work

[edit on 11/10/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Heres another decent photo for a flag. I'll see if I can create my own when I have the time.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, not to hurt your feelings, but I would normally love a picture like that, except you can't really tell that they're Macs. I've got a crappy old Mac somewhere in my basement, like a 5400 or something, and I could drop it off my 3 story house onto my driveway, and take a picture of that.

But it's my parent's comptuer, and it has tons of upgrades, so I would take all them out and just wreck the original computer. The extras I could sell on eBay?

My parents would never let me do anything like that. They won't let me see pg-13 movies, and I'm 14. That sort of tells you what type of people they are. :shk:

[Edited on 11/12/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
*kick*

Gotta keep this thread active, and at the top of the Chit Chat page. That way, people can join that didn't see this the first time! I'm a member of the fanclub as well, except I just have to fix my signature so it says so.

Need a signature? I've got loads of them! Offer valid only to new members that presently don't have one. U2U me if you're interested.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Heres a funny one, how to fix a mac.

Heres another funny image;

Over all the best was Mackillers original avatar, which I can't find online.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Finally, this is what they should be making;

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Way to go guys!

Keep the club alive

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Um, just wondering this: What do we actually do now that we're in the MacKiller fanclub?

Maybe we could vote for which picture should be the official flag, I guess, now that we have so many to choose from. I personally like the one with the lady holding the firearm, but that's not my final decision.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Can I join the MacKiller Fanclub

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Of course, everyone can join...

MacKiller Club Avatars are on the way... custom one's for all the members...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So do we get to act in a suspicous manner now that were in, you know like a secret society. BTW heres a nice little image that we could you for the flag;

BTW we are going to have a flag aren't we?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
COMING SOON THE DRUNK FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAK

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
BTW heres a nice little image that we could you for the flag;

BTW we are going to have a flag aren't we?

Signature size.

Jack

[It is 03:45 over here at the mo and I am only awake due to the excruciating pain which presently forbids me rest, so apologies if it's a bit poor.]

[Edited on 17/11/04 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hey... why not... I've got nothing else to do. But I require some free beer and whisky.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Great! We got us a signature image...

**chews in straw**

[edit on 19-11-2004 by MacKiller]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join