It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake creature caught on film in Ireland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infest

Yes but this thing didn't have a head to bob up and down.. If you remove the duck head, the body moves seamlessly..

Sure, if you remove the head......
Anywho, that thing in the video would presumably be the head of a creature, and would likely bob or move instead of proceeding in a straight line for a long way which is unusual of animal locomotion.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
This is an old video, and it was debunked. The original thread is here:
... www.abovetopsecret.com...

How can you claim "it was debunked" in that thread? Or - are you claiming it was "debunked" elsewhere?
And - what criteria do you use to estimate the age of "video"? (the video was put up a few/four months ago)
This topic (video) has been discussed...into 7 pages of comments on ATS (at the link you posted). I read through all 7 pages of comments...and found no consensus in any particular direction - nor did there seem to be any argument (in either direction) that was compelling enough to draw much more than one or two other participants saying "yeah - that could be".

If what you meant by "debunked" is - "it was debunked enough for me"...then - it would helpful to the rest of "us", if you would place that qualifier on the statement.

You are - however - entirely correct... This has been discussed.
The suit.
The "filming project".
ETC...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by bdb818888

Originally posted by birdyat101
Got to be fake, who goes fishing in a suit lol jokes
That was the first thing I thought, who in the hell fishes in a suite.

an irish fisherman with class...

Another mythical creature..
(Joke: Sorry couldn't resist)

As for the video, if there was ANY organic movement whatsoever it might be more convincing, to me it clearly looks like dead weight being pulled along. It's easy enough to rig something to sink. Not saying it's impossible, or even that a creature doesn't exist, I'm just saying for me, this ain't it.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2013 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Check out this link Gra y Whale, Rickymouse had already provided that link in the other thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like a Gray Whale to me. It may or may not be though. Just my 2.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The most interesting thing in this video BY FAR was the ducks swimming along to that classy jam. very enjoyable! Im with the above poster (a few posts) No organic movement whatsoever. No up down or side to side motion at all that we would expect from a video of something organic propelling itself through the water at high speed (relative) The movement of this object seemed more like the movement of a periscope on a submarine than some large marine animal gracefully propelling itself through its natural habitat.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
Got to be fake, who goes fishing in a suit lol jokes

This is Ireland you are talking about here. they go to weddings in Waders for Christ sake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join