It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's happened, world seen USA dangers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well at last thank heavens the Middle East has woken up to see what America under Obama has been up too the last 5 years, they have turned around this pro Muslim Brotherhood love affair the USA wanted them to have, they are getting much closer to all the Middle East nations, and at last booting America out of there.
The Egypt nation is getting the area sorted with Israels help too, and Syria leader Assad is now being seen as a man standing up to terror groups, not letting them take over Jordon, Egypt etc, its great news, only one nation has lost out, yes America, seen as terrorists supporters under Obama, great, now Europe will be seen as a West's leading group of nations, not a has been country as USA is today, sorry America, but under your Muslim leader you lost, 9-O to Europe & Middle East, if China and Russia want to destroy you, I cannot think of a time when it would be so easy to do. On top of that America tested it's IBM missile this last week and they all failed badly, so with America now being so alone, you cannot feel very safe today under Obama.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Well at last thank heavens the Middle East has woken up to see what America under Obama has been up too the last 5 years, they have turned around this pro Muslim Brotherhood love affair the USA wanted them to have, they are getting much closer to all the Middle East nations, and at last booting America out of there.
The Egypt nation is getting the area sorted with Israels help too, and Syria leader Assad is now being seen as a man standing up to terror groups, not letting them take over Jordon, Egypt etc, its great news, only one nation has lost out, yes America, seen as terrorists supporters under Obama, great, now Europe will be seen as a West's leading group of nations, not a has been country as USA is today, sorry America, but under your Muslim leader you lost, 9-O to Europe & Middle East, if China and Russia want to destroy you, I cannot think of a time when it would be so easy to do. On top of that America tested it's IBM missile this last week and they all failed badly, so with America now being so alone, you cannot feel very safe today under Obama.
So when the chinese invade my neighborhood do I have to show them around the city?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

As much as I love everyone I can understand why people are mad at the American people for allowing this to go as far as it does. Even though the government and it's people are two separate entities.

The whole world is protesting against this tyranny and it appears that the majority of the American people are fine with whatever happens to them. I am not saying everyone is fine with this, but the majority that could actually make a change is as silent as ever.

I must admit that when I hear an American voice I feel like I want to scream at them for what is happening. But I don't because I love her people and we are all part of the human family.

Sometimes it's really hard to separate those feelings from each other.

edit on 7/7/13 by sevensheeps because: edit

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
W e H ave N o C ontrol. I'm sorry if the United States government bothers you, but we still are the most powerful country on earth, with more secret weaponry than you can spit at. When it comes down to it, America will always be here, best territories on earth, with the best military and strategic position. I can see why you're scared. A lot of US citizens don't like our government, but most of us are waiting for a tipping point before we go jump of a bridge. The bridge has to be breaking apart not just structurally outdated...

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by Alternative4u

Once again we have a stupid OP who can not tell the difference between the American Government and it good hard working people.

That's like me punching you in the face then saying "it wasn't me, it was my fist". Americans need to do something about their government. If my dog gets out and mauls some little kids because I didn't lock hip up properly, that's my fault.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

W e H ave N o C ontrol. I'm sorry if the United States government bothers you, but we still are the most powerful country on earth, with more secret weaponry than you can spit at. When it comes down to it, America will always be here, best territories on earth, with the best military and strategic position.

Wanna bet 1 Euro that the Romans thought the same as what you wrote down

edit on 7/7/13 by sevensheeps because: inserting quote

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
reply to post by nrd101

W e H ave N o C ontrol. I'm sorry if the United States government bothers you, but we still are the most powerful country on earth, with more secret weaponry than you can spit at. When it comes down to it, America will always be here, best territories on earth, with the best military and strategic position.

The Romans never landed on the moon, they did not even know the scope and scale of the earth, they haven't killed hundreds of thousands in the blink of an eye, they could not harness and unleash fire many times hotter than the surface of the sun........

There is a stark difference between America and Rome, but yes, I will admit you make a very clever comparison, as I am at present, sitting in Rome, watching it all burn around me.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

reply to post by nrd101

The Romans never landed on the moon, they did not even know the scope and scale of the earth, they haven't killed hundreds of thousands in the blink of an eye, they could not harness and unleash fire many times hotter than the surface of the sun........

There is a stark difference between America and Rome, but yes, I will admit you make a very clever comparison, as I am at present, sitting in Rome, watching it all burn around me.

You are right in what you state, and it must be weird cause the Romans never saw it coming like we could because we are all connected online.

Maybe it's time to change?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I'm afraid technological advantage of Rome was far more superior to its many enemies than is technological advantage of USA in current world. In fact Roman empire collapsed because it rotted from inside. So do you believe that USA are healthy society, everything is going OK, there is enough resources and will to continue this postmodern imperial project? Why imperial? Because 1.000+ military basis abroad.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The one thing that bothers me is blaming the American people, if you look more closely at the numbers of Obamas support its less than half the Americans, and if you break it down even more the less than half support him because he gives them free hand outs. If you were given free handouts would you not support that person.

If you think we can make a coupe here in the US you are wrong. So instead of beating us up with words give us a solution.

I did not vote for that guy at all, I seen through his BS, I have always said he is the devil with a silver tonged and I you take away his teleprompter everyone would see him for who he really is.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Americans have been lied to for generations by her most trusted politicians and industrial leaders. Big business or the corporations have twisted this country into a nation full of sloths willing to put the blinders on in order to avoid any unpleasant truths.

Whats the truth? Americans are trapped by their government just like all you other fools supporting your governments. Oh you thought things were different for you than us Americans? You didn't think there was a reason they call them global corporations? Do you not understand that the world is in trouble? That humanity is preparing to shed blood on a scale never seen before all at the whim of elitist war mongering corporate puppet masters.

You do the biding of your corporate masters nicely when you utilize the politics of hate and fear to cause even more lines of division. Congratulations.

edit on 7-7-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
America was a great experiment. And it worked!

But like anything good, people tried to improve on it. And that made it worse.

So now we have this monolith. This cumbersome overweight giant who used to be awesome. It's like sitting at a bar and listening to the fat guy at the end talk about his glory days in his youth!

Shut up and go home!

If you (America) want to be taken seriously then change. No. Don't "fundamentally transform". None of that "hope and change" poop!

Go back to rugged individualism.

Go to the Moon.

Invent something.

Create something.

Buying stuff does not make us great.
Taxing people does not make us great.
Invading other countries does not make us great.
Spying on damn near everyone does not make us great.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19KTankCommander
The one thing that bothers me is blaming the American people, if you look more closely at the numbers of Obamas support its less than half the Americans, and if you break it down even more the less than half support him because he gives them free hand outs. If you were given free handouts would you not support that person.

If you think we can make a coupe here in the US you are wrong. So instead of beating us up with words give us a solution.

I did not vote for that guy at all, I seen through his BS, I have always said he is the devil with a silver tonged and I you take away his teleprompter everyone would see him for who he really is.

It's not about Obama, it beyond Obama. This is a problem that is rooted in society as a whole. You need to think beyond the blame game or else there is only that wall in front of your face and you will not see any solutions.

It's everybody's fault!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It's not about Obama, it beyond Obama. This is a problem that is rooted in society as a whole. You need to think beyond the blame game or else there is only that wall in front of your face and you will not see any solutions.

It's everybody's fault!

Your post reminds me of the allegory of the cave. We all stand with our backs to our own freedom.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I would even go so far as to say that a good portion of the population here in the states don't even support our government at all. Its not one man. Its generations of slow subtle manipulation. America didn't get to this state over night. Here people are just waking up to the atrocities committed in their name.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would hope that the ME people have always been aware of the evil plans, Europe an America were playing in their neighborhood. For the sake of them being as human as I am.

Anyway, China won't invade here I think. If they do invade here, they would simply ask all the Chinese people here, how and where they need to get where they want to go.

Chinese are everywhere...

I don't mind, I freaking love Chinese food and most Chinese here, work in the food branch. Own restaurants and stuff.
I can't imagine a life without a Chinese take away dinner actually... That would really be a loss...

But I feel the same about Middle Eastern country members. I'm in love with their food too.
Just like I love Italian food...

You could say, I'm very polygamist in how I would like to live with all the different cultures in my country.
Well, Maybe I'm just weird. But I like it

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is your turn - proud US citizens - to start revolution. If we start revolution, we will be bombed by your financial and/or military force. It is f..g risky but you can count with support of real majority of this planet citizens.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

A lot of US citizens don't like our government, but most of us are waiting for a tipping point before we go jump of a bridge. The bridge has to be breaking apart not just structurally outdated...

Just out of curiosity what would be the tipping point for Americans?

Drone Strikes IRS Targeting Tea Party Groups Benghazi Reporter Wiretapping NSA Spy Gate Boston Bombing (False Flag) Corporate Bailouts, Housing/Mortgage crisis, how about the impending collapse of your economy, which would be the signal that its too late.

Trans pacific partnership? How about your President not even being AMERICAN, oh yeah you trust your GOVT so much that you believe factual evidence( fake birth certificate) is blatantly wrong.

AMERICANS will have the support of the world if and when the understand the concept of the pledge of allegiance
""I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Put it to the test: Are your really the land of the free and home of the brave?
edit on 7-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join