It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorful blinking light in the sky, Canberra Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Back in 2011 my house mates and i saw this colorful blinking light, Still to this day we are unsure what it is so i decided to post the video up here to see if anyone else has seen the same thing or something similar. There are two parts to the video but the second part is the better part.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eluder

Couldn't really tell with you guys moving around the camera so much, but I'm fairly certain that it was a stationary object and you guys were just moving the camera around.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
And I'm not calling you a liar, but I'm fairly certain I could recreate this in my back yard for about $3 dollars..

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eluder

Are you sure it wasn't your Quad copter with LED lights attached ?

Whatever it is they are LED lights .

Looking through your post history of multiple "very interesting" I am calling Hoax

edit on 7-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
when you try to zoom in on a object with no tripod you tend to get shaky footage, here is part 1 if it makes it more believable for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eluder

Nope I'm sorry it doesn't make it anymore believable for me and now after I've checked out your other videos on YouTube I'm fairly confident that you would have been able to fake this quite easily.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yep, Definitely something.

I remember reading a post last year about some boy scouts who had some sort of LED light R/c plane or balloon or something, and played a trick on the neighborhood that is was a UFO.

This looks similar. Particularly the way the lights strobe, then change sequence and blink, Looks like an LED toy to me. Certainly led lights are this bright, and there are toys that fly.

Lots of them posted on the tube.

A UFO? tick...Aliens No.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Exactly what I though it would be, there's been heaps of UFO sightings in my area and I was thinking of rigging something like this up myself to get a reactions

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Exactly what I though it would be, there's been heaps of UFO sightings in my area and I was thinking of rigging something like this up myself to get a reaction

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
less than 5 mins to watch a 12 min vid.. wow you folks are getting really good huh?

At least Gortex has the nonce to wait over 12 mins before it pounced.

Thanks for the Vid OP, don't mind the "team" their bus will be here soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

Thanks for the Vid OP, don't mind the "team" their bus will be here soon.

What time does your bus arrive ?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

Perhaps I went back in time and posted it.. Actually I didn't bother to watch the whole thing because I knew what I seeing wasn't anything more than LED lights, so yeah it's a UFO In the literal sense but easily explainable.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eluder

I see these quite regularly here in Brisbane. I've been keeping an eye on them for about a year now, I've got more footage than I know what to do with. Sometimes they move, very subtly (although at whatever distance they are from Earth it very well could be vast distances). Or it could be an optical illusion, I don't claim to know. But they're certainly not regular stars or planets. I have a telescope powerful enough to see the rings of saturn here at home, but I can't ever get the thing to focus on these weird energy orbs, and my video camera seems incapable of accurately capturing their truly bizarre behavior. Their colours are incredible though. Whatever they are, they're mesmerizing to watch. I've stayed up til sunrise many times observing them & filming them.

Anyway... I just wanted to throw in my two cents. I don't have any more of an idea of what they might be than you. But I'm certain that they're not entirely natural, or at least they appear to be under some form of energy manipulation. They pulse, subtly change shape & size & position, blink in and out of visibility, flash all kinds of different colours... sometimes all at once! And often they appear in pairs, with one being significantly dimmer than the other. Strange... yet very interesting to watch. However, after hours & hours of observing them, I now have more questions than before I started studying them. A frustrating mystery indeed.

I don't know if it's just Australia, but we seem to have a lot of them here. I've seen them in Melbourne, Sydney and all over Queensland, and quite regularly too. I'm certain they're not stars or planets or satellites. I couldn't guess at what they might be though. Life's strange. They could literally be anything. But one thing's for sure - they're consistent. They rarely do anything out of the ordinary besides occasionally vanishing and/or reappearing, even on a clear night.

Good luck getting to the bottom of it anyway brother

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

LED Lights would explain why u can't focus your telescope on them, maybe they are to close for it to focus properly.

new topics

top topics

join