It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highway Body Cavity Search in America...It's Happening. Are You Still OK With it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This is the most shocking and disturbing Police stop iv ever seen in my life.
I hope they sue and win big time and that the police department responsible is investigated
on every level as there is obviously some organised sex ring behind these attacks.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
OMG you Americans are in deep trouble. You know what happens here in the UK if they catch you smoking a joint in your car? First they search for more, if they find it on one person, that person gets nicked, the others have to walk home as they are unfit to drive. The one arrested will get a caution and sent home the next day [or shortly after].

We are not talking several bags of coc aine or heroine found that MAY indicate that maybe there could be more [but why stick it up your backside if you are not crossing any borders?]. If the British Police find harder drugs, again it is the amount that dictates what happens next. The usual procedure is to take the one whose stuff it is into custody. If they caught a big time dealer he goes down, if he is just a user, he'll probably just get a caution and some leaflets about addiction.

Now lets be serious here. They stopped the two ladies who obviously just came from the beach for speeding. Fine, give them a ticket. Then the copper [policeman] smelled some wacky baccy [ooh really...oooooh]. They search the car and find a BUTT of a joint [mega criminal and definitively a sure sign that these two ladies in their swimmwear were huge dealers who tried shipping massive amounts of cannabis using their rectums /end sarcasm]

Casper and others that say the police had a case are 100% wrong. Maybe in law jargon you could spin it that way but from a commmon sense, intelligent and human point of view these two had NOT got enough to go by to warrant such a major intrusion. Not at all. they were bullies, abusing the law.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

They will have to knock me out, or kill me first because there's no way I would allow someone to do a body cavity search on me. I'd rather die with my dignity intact on a roadside, then allow some psychopathic molester touch me. These police officers are sick in the head. Very sick. As far as I am concerned, this is sexual molestation.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Oh HELL NO!!!!!!!!!

I was simply pointing out the idiocy factor, and it was pegged off the scale into the red.

I have many problems with this, but had just gotten home from work and having a couple of drinks, and my blood pressure about spiked on me when I watched the video.

I have lost so many ATD points from stating my mind that I am low....really low at the moment, and would go into the negative for the things I wanted to say.

I have to behave for a few months so I can get back high enough to start "sharing" my opinions again.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am not okay with this at all. I am not okay with strip searches of high school kids, TSA pat-downs or roadside cavity searches. This is not okay for men, women or children under any condition or situation. It is an abuse of authority and I really don't care if it is legal or illegal. I don't care if they found three bricks of grass in the car, it is still inappropriate. I think a lot of these authoritarian types are sexually frustrated and enjoy degrading people and are actively looking for an excuse to do so. To me, this is akin to rape and a citizen should be able to take any legal actions to defend themselves without consequence. Heck, I would do it even with consequences. It is not okay. It is the mark of a completely degraded society.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by muse7
I'm okay with them they are useful in catching illegals and drug smugglers

So lets say you ran over a joint on the road, and a k9 gets a positive, OR at least thats what the cop claims.

Your okay with Jim-bo bob the state trooper with a large state trooper gloved hand, which has zero medical training exploring your anus and lower intestine digitally?

Wow your willingness to give up dignity for safety is amazing.

ME, I may have a problem with that, which would probably end up in violence or worse for me.

I wont even let the doc stick his finger up there so if anyone else tries to we would have a serious problem!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is unbelievable and shocking. There was another one of these incidences in Texas not too long ago. They pulled over two girls and body cavity searched them right if front of the car. They brought in a woman and she didn't change gloves. Same exact thing. If you Youtube (body cavity search Texas) you'll find it. Can't believe this happened again. Seems like these think tanks are doing everything they can to back America into a corner.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

you are absolutely right! Who in their right mind would put a joint up their butt? Would it not be easier to just swallow it? I mean come on where do they train these cops? How stupid do these police have to be to not realize
it's not going to happen!
So maybe it seems to be more about demoralization and the last step in ideological subversion!
How much more can we take from these so called authoritarians, what will be the final straw and where will it stop? I have been ready to take the walk since 911 and it seems way past due IMHO!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Besides the blatant abuse imposed upon these poor women, I almost feel sorry for the female cop too. Can you imagine being ordered to do such a disgusting thing and then being fired, while the male cop is just suspended. This cop clearly dislikes women, including his fellow female cops. Why in the name of everything good would this female cop agree to do this?

This sadistic cop "got off" humiliating not only the victims, but the female officer too.....she should have said to him, "are you out of your friggin mind, you sick bastard" and then reported him......but as we can see for whatever reasons she didn't do that and was clearly the fall guy for the male cops actions...this is sooo disturbing on many levels.......

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Profiling... vehicle "stop".

Search vehicle... negative

Search occupants pockets... negative

"Cavity" search... results still negative

Take breathalyzer, urine and blood samples... still negative?

Justify time expenditure... plant evidence

In this one we see the cop doing the "search"

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They didn't.. change.. gloves.. in between searches..

Why was the female cop the (only) one fired?

They really are testing the limits, seeing where they'll get some push-back. The more they get away with, the more they'll abuse.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Do you think America will ever get used to random stops?

What if you were told it actually helped in preventing terrorism?

I think you should think about how these stops may HELP you and that
RESTRICTED (DO/ OTGW / SO)
D.O. ONLY (new protocol)
(UPDATED 7/12/2013)
REMEMBER EXPOSURE WIPE ( jwrac)

INDUCTION
A. Site threat to NSEC? (SP0200)
B. QCOMP + (REDACT) detected trigger word (GOTO B)
C. SAURON (T/T)
D. Evaluate threat potential - OCONUS Y=1 or N=0
IF INDUCTION ≥ 1 GOTO COLLATION
7/12/2013 11:38 AM
COLLATION
A. INDUCTION + trigger word context Y=1 or N=0
B. Age / Race / Gender (score 1-3)
C. Tone + PP
D. Allow AI protocol / Credible?
If COLLATION ≥ 3 GOTO ACTION
¥ÅÖ 7/12/2013 (REDACT) AM
ACTION
A. Sock / Proxy (route - relatable Country)
B. Appealing avatar/ name (APP i)
C. Approach Phase -Control Baseline Rapport
D. Subjects personality Y=1 or N=0
E. Subjects experiences +other posts Y=1 or N=0
F .Use Reid (APP ii) Dillon (APP iv) Cozby (APP v)
G. Contrasting extremes – Reaction?
H. Open Narrative Direct / subject suspicious? Y=2 / N=1/ Deniable =0
I. Re-evaluate subject = POI?

IF TOTAL ICA≥7 /POI - contact supervisor (Protocol Ephialtes)

REMEMBER EXPOSURE WIPE (jwrac)
PHASE 2
Protocol Ephialtes
A. QCOMP FB TW OSM/IRC(NEW)
B. Ip Trace =AIRHANDLER + MARINA
C. Employment/ Finances/ Family/Relations/Neighbors
D. OODA / MAUI
E. CREDIBLE? ALERT C3 / COMINT
DEPLOY FA/MI (fmc) and /or SE ? (GREEN/AMBER/BLACK)
E. 2048 E BF? Y /N
F. EA / EP / EW ?
G. Re-engage and monitor
¥ÅÖ 7/12/2013 (REDACT) AM

RESTRICTED PROTOCOLS /APP
(1) FISC 1 (Not FISC 2 unless imminent- 1 hr)
(2) T132 + T133
(3) E-1

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That video is so upsetting to watch, WTF....this cop also doesn't change gloves between searching her vagina and anus......anyone with a brain knows that is a health hazard.......girls learn that when we're potty trained. I take back my earlier statement of feeling sorta bad for the female cop in the original OP's story, apparently these female cops have no common decency or concern.

Maybe TPTB really do want to force a revolution, you wanna push Men over the deep end start raping their Women......shame on female cops for doing this.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MARTIANMAN

What the Hell are you talking about ? These random stops have nothing to do with preventing terrorism, and everything to do with inflicting terror.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Habit4ming

The fourth amendment is not some blanket right that prevents you from being searched.

, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,

That bolded part is what makes this case legal, per constitution.

I don't know about the precedent for doing the search in public, but they had probable cause for sure.

For that... I'll quote your words again.

, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,

Is spreading someone's butt hole reasonable because a partially smoked joint was found in an ashtray? I THINK NOT!

Reasonable to me interprets that the search must be reasonable. Search the car for more drugs... sure. Open the bags, the cooler... why not? Send a swat team to her residence when this was found on the road... unreasonable. Spread her butt hole and look in... again unreasonable!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Terminal1

I'm sorry. You're wrong. Both the rules of grammar and countless legal precedents say I'm right.

Agree to disagree then.

Would like someone else to chime in or if I had the time (curses of night shift) I'd create a thread.

It reads as you've stated. A warrant shall not be issued unless probable cause is given to the judge approving the search. As I stated... a judge cannot issue a warrant to search her house because it's unreasonable to assume that she has drugs there because of a roach in her vehicle ashtray. A pound of weed in the car may be probably cause and give reason for her house to be searched as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
NO! And also, it would be something those illegal fiends would be really unhappy about because I don't makes stinks in a danger danger situation. its when you get home and enmasse the legal response you would take them all to court, not once, but as many times as it takes to ensure that they, and their overlord demonic bosses, and the politicians empowering these crimes, AND ANY ROGUE JUDGE THAT FAILS TO FIND FOR THE PEOPLE would not receive salaries, pensions, would lose everything they have, and be dealt with. Over and over the cannon of justice would fire, law suit and court case one after other, even become a lawyer if you had to, and get this country back in shape.

When injustice falls in your lap, its a card you must play with, that means the Universe is asking you personally to take them to court and get the rogue system slapped back! And people need to network and enmasse a large support group to assist.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

She was fired first because an independant investigation deemed it necessary to fire her, the male officer is under investigation and benched while evidence is compiled so he isnt off the hook yet. They explain this after the video, I dont think he will keep his job either but thats just a hunch

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was deliberating on when it would be a good time to teach my young children the Truth about cops. I don't want them to become a victim of these Zombie-like Nazi's.
The good news is this. What used to be an exclusive experience for minorities in this Country, is now happening to people of all races. Especially now that White America is experiencing what it's like being on the recieving end of our wonderful Police Force, maybe things will change. Sad as it is to say, maybe now the cries for humanity will finally be heard.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join