It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highway Body Cavity Search in America...It's Happening. Are You Still OK With it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hmm, in Texuz no less. Would the same have been done to white women? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT. I hope the disgusting pigs involved lose their life savings in the pending lawsuits. The female ex-cop, who apparently didn't change gloves between searches, should also be charged with any other appropriate counts, including inflicting intentional bodily harm, and practicing medicine without a license. Throw the book at her.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

i say hang them. the word of a cop being executed for something like this will travel farther than a cop being convicted. knowing your life is on the line will ensure the police do their job correctly

I'm with you, Ace. Though bringing crucifixion back for bad cops would be mighty cool too.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by biggmoneyme

i say hang them. the word of a cop being executed for something like this will travel farther than a cop being convicted. knowing your life is on the line will ensure the police do their job correctly

This is America not the ME.

If we started doing something dumb like hanging cops for mistakes we wouldn’t have cops. Maybe that’s what you want but the rest of us don’t want that; we need police. We just don’t need police who violate our Constitutional rights.

We'd still have cops; just not cops that pull obvious B.S. like this. Hang 'em and leave 'em to rot, with a sign hanging from around their necks, saying "This is what we do to bad cops."

And I got news for you: bad cops aren't punished in the Middle East. If we want to keep America free, then we have to start punishing bad cops, bad politicians and bad judges.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Well casper, I hope you get the brunt end of your bull# argument. Wether you do a thing wrong or not, you can be a victim of this BS. I have been a victim of it myself, had a pig pointing his gun in my face, was handcuffed, pushed around and given a boatload of false tickets. It's all fun and games until you are a victim, most people don't give a crap. I used to think it was only criminals that got harassed until I was personally targeted myself. There is not a thing we can do as individuals against the abuse either. Take it to court and the judge assumes the cops are in the right, and you better be able to prove otherwise. Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by joer4x4
The Constitution is the highest law. All subsequent laws, on any level must comply. If they don't then those responsible are lawbreakers themselves. The only way to change it is by amendment.

Not being a US citizen, and having no constitutional rights as such, I couldn't care less about if it was written down on paper. It's a blatant human right and does not require definition as such.

Bottom line (pun intended) is this. Any cop wants to stick his body into mine to find out if I have anything inside me that I should not, will have a lot more to charge me with as he's enjoying hospital food for a few months and being fed through a tube.

Absolutely.

It's not even a matter of "Gee I wonder if this is legal, can I complain?" it's far more simple. That is an act of war. Pure and simple. And I will not submit to any person shoving their body, or any equipment of theirs, into my body.

Anyone who justifies it, obviously has something to hide and is trying to avoid suspicion.. Lets butt rape them with our fingers quick, see what they're hiding.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Habit4ming

The fourth amendment is not some blanket right that prevents you from being searched.

, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,

That bolded part is what makes this case legal, per constitution.

I don't know about the precedent for doing the search in public, but they had probable cause for sure.

It's an act of war. It is after all, the war on drugs, no?

And for what... a dime bag of something. A thriving million dollar business wut wut?

Bollocks!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by jude11

Hmm, in Texuz no less. Would the same have been done to white women? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT. I hope the disgusting pigs involved lose their life savings in the pending lawsuits. The female ex-cop, who apparently didn't change gloves between searches, should also be charged with any other appropriate counts, including inflicting intentional bodily harm, and practicing medicine without a license. Throw the book at her.

The same thing was done to white women.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Why do we really care what color the women might be? I don't care if they are white, black, brown, yellow, green purple.......... Wrong is wrong, we all bleed red FFS.....

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

All those involved, should be executed on the street.

There is no justice anymore.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Nephalim

Why do we really care what color the women might be? I don't care if they are white, black, brown, yellow, green purple.......... Wrong is wrong, we all bleed red FFS.....

You tell me. I dont care either. a violation is a violation. Those officers are lucky they weren't accused of rape.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by jude11

I want to respond to this but before I do, been reading over this and the other checkpoint topic, debated whether to bother replying or not.,,am Outraged but at the same time am not surprised...after all TSA has been SEXUALLY ASSAULTING women, children and disabled, men but Especially females with impunity, even blessing for years now and there is zero recourse. So we knew this was coming...and it WILL get worse, Expect cops demanding blow jobs from little Susy just to travel in good Ike Saudi Arabia America...I say Saudi because it's about that deplorable where abuses to female travelers are concerned...

As for would this happen to White women? IT ALREADY HAS, same state AND EXACT SAME MO, meaning, the whole "we smell marijuana" and the two women don't even Smoke marijuana, at all. But that didn't stop the raping pieces of cop # from cavity searching them, which IS RAPE, it goes beyond just sexual assault as its Penetration, and same thing, the female SS officer thug used the same glove on BOTH FEMALES. ON the road in front of Everyone.

That swaps a year ago, it wasn't UNTIL the two WOMEN SUED that the sorry crapola highway SS department Even answerered their Complaint. That right there, says it all...that human female travelers have Zero rights from rape if it's a police officer, highway patrol, etc. I should add that it's ALSO TEXAS that turned an Entire woman's jail into one big ole RAPE CAMP Bosnia Herzogovina style, forced copulation, forced sexual acts woman on woman, rape and sodomy. There is law suit now but media has been all but silent...this is Rape Culture under the BADGE on Steroids.

It would appear to be, this case, as one of racism, However, what I find that is obviously a pattern IS the way the officers say first they "smell" marijuana, then the female pimp assist doing the cavity search while raping voyeur jackass cop gets to ogle. Kind of like it's done with TSA...using Females as the perps while the men get to look in,

If THAT Isn't an ORGANIZED RAPE ASSAULT RACKET What is??? Because that us Exactly what it is. Now, think about this...the two white women, it wasn't till Months AFTER they filed the lawsuit that Anyone even knew of the attack. That was a year ago...being that most women do NOT report rape or assault Because of the one lack of prosecution and the demonizing/shaming of rape victims Especially if they are caught doing something illegal, as IF that gave cops a free moral pass, it does NOT, but society is screwed up that way...what you bet this is Hardly the first time??? It sounds like a well known plan in action, with the same MO and two different sets of officers, etc., THAT is ORGANIZED and BY DESIGN. This wasnt just some Accident abuse by two bad officers, oh HELL NO, this was that THEY GOT CAUGHT.

HOW MANY MORE SEXUAL ASSAULT VICTIMS ARE OUT THERE IN TEXAS?

By Highway patrol and cops, etc? We DO know the rapes of border patrol are extremely high. Just the other day a woman raped by border patrol officer WHILE she's IN the HOSPITAL, for crying out loud, this shows a SYSTEM

Of Raping vulnerable women or using their Badge as a RAPE ABUSE LICENSE.

There is the case in Nevada, in the Courtroom, then the recent stats by the DOJ about rape if KIDS BY STATE reps who are "supposed" to be caring for kids, Not RAPING THEM.

These cases yes have Always happened, a few bad apples here and there. But this is becoming way more than just a few bad apples. This is an organized rape sexual battery RACKET under the BADGE, and I hold TSA responsible for the instigating of these abuses. In other words, this is by Deliberate design, it's far more than war on drugs...This is an outright WAR AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS...starting with The most Vulnerable. When they sexually dehumanize the women, by design, they are working to ENSLAVE US ALL.

Americans had better wake the hell up out if their hypnosis and damn fast...or we will ALL be on our knees sucking off big brother and their dogs. Not kidding here folks...I've watched this video and the other several times, BOTH WE'RE OUTRIGHT SEXUAL DELIBERATE ASSAULTS. Not over reaching, not looking for drugs, but SEXUAL ASSAULTS. The whole drug smell excuse is just that, an EXCUSE

AN EXCUSE TO RAPE WOMEN ON ROAD, AIR, etc.

The rape camps in Bosnia, eg were not just run by men, oh no, there were Female Assists, same thing here.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming

Well, I just wrote a rather long comment, which conveniently is gone! I will not take the time to do it again. This behavior was not legal, it's against the 4th Amendment. In addition, Marbury vs. Madison says that 'laws against the Constitution are in and of themselves null and void'. "They" can make any law, but that does not make it Constitutional (the Supreme Law of the Land) nor necessarily right! Maybe "they" will make a law that the federal government owns all property. How about that? It would be legal, right?

What Marbury vs Madison does is establish Judicial Review. Any law passed is legal unless it fails when challenged in Federal courts. You may feel it is unconstitutional but until it is repealed at the federal level, the law is within it's legal rights. If the case goes to the supreme court and is ruled constitutional, then it is whether you agree or not.

Now if you want to get technical, Judicial Review is never actually stated in the constitution itself, rather this ruling establishes it as an implied power through precedent; hence if we would be adhering to strict constitutionality, would, itself, not be relevant. Aticle III Section 2

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

One officer was fired. Why are you asking people to defend what was already determing to be wrong and resulted in termination? Why are you acting like the police are justifying it when they are not?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by jude11

One officer was fired. Why are you asking people to defend what was already determing to be wrong and resulted in termination? Why are you acting like the police are justifying it when they are not?

I'm sorry but I'm lost.

Please show me where I state "Police are justifying it". In fact, no one posting has even come close to this statement.

Unless you are just posting for the sake of posting.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

I'm sorry but I'm lost.

Please show me where I state "Police are justifying it". In fact, no one posting has even come close to this statement.

Peace

And I quote ...
All they have to say is "Reasonable Suspicion" and the violations begin.

Please note at 1:50 on the vid that comments were not available because of the holidays. Yay!

Go ahead...defend it. I dare you.

Peace

Your initial post is dead wrong. The guy was fired, that is NOT all they have to do. Your entire intial post made it sound like this is happening and the police are justifying it saying it's ok.

You have been on a crusade against the cops, and cherry pick headlines that support your crusade. The cops fired this guy for doing something he shouldn't have done, this is a pro-police story because they had a bad apple and they got rid of him, yet your entire post would have you believe they are engaged in a cover up.

Please note at 1:50 on the vid that comments were not available because of the holidays. Yay!

The firing of the officer is comment enough, funny how you didn't mention that or highlight that.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

reply to post by jude11

I'm sorry but I'm lost.

Peace

And I quote ...
All they have to say is "Reasonable Suspicion" and the violations begin.

Go ahead...defend it. I dare you.

Peace

Your initial post is dead wrong. The guy was fired, that is NOT all they have to do. Your entire intial post made it sound like this is happening and the police are justifying it saying it's ok.

You have been on a crusade against the cops, and cherry pick headlines that support your crusade. The cops fired this guy for doing something he shouldn't have done, this is a pro-police story because they had a bad apple and they got rid of him, yet your entire post would have you believe they are engaged in a cover up.

The firing of the officer is comment enough, funny how you didn't mention that or highlight that.

You use their quotes, actions, attempts of cover-up to justify your stance while attacking mine?

Not my actions...theirs.

Please pay attention.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but from the video, it was ONLY the Female cop who was fired, the male officer who Obviously had seniority over the female cop, was only put on suspension.

As for this being a pro-police story, referring to last couple of replies, in that the dept fired the Female officer, etc.,

Hardly.

This is the same dept (under the State, highway, etc) that was SUED not that long ago over the SAME EXACT OFFENCE. So of Course once the women in This particular case fought back through legal channels they are going to act fast...

At Least enough to "give an appearance" of being pro active, However, the male officer who Called for the female officer, therefore it was HIS CALL NOT HERS, (doesnt deny Her culpabilty nor the dispatch, as one said earlier more were Responisble for this Blatant and flagrant sexual abuse here) was only put on suspension, yea like big deal. If anything,

The female cop, who took orders both from the dispatch as well as the officer at the scene from the get go, was also a pasty in that SHE got fired,

The male officer should have been Fired first. It was after all HIS CALL, just like in that Other case with the two white women.

It's Damage Control, nothing more. And a sloppy one at that...again, this is not the FIRST TIME TEXAS Highway patrol has pulled this stunt,

Same accusation of "smelling marijuana" same calling female officer who uses the SAME GLOVE ON BOTH WOMEN risking HIV since it Was Cavity searches, SAME cavity searches in Open View in front of EVERYONE, etc etc

This shows Pattern in Same DEPT of abuse and COMPLETE DISREGARD for female Suspects...NOT CONVICTED FELONS, just SUSPECTS, and Suspects I might add,

Over a SMELL.

A SMELL...

Granted the second case (meaning this one) there was an ALLEGED butt, of possibly a joint. That doesn't Prove anything, unless it was still lit and burning.

And really, ok Common sense...let's say, for Argument sake, the woman Was smoking a joint, etc. she puts it out when they are pulled over, throws the butt on the floor, supposedly,

So YOU mean to tell me then that this woman put the rest of that joint, lit and all, still hot, up her ass? I mean COME ON, that's Soooo not believable, I mean After all, if that joint Could Still be "smelt" by the officer when he opened the door (and duh you would Think there would be smoke billowing OUT the door at same time) then don't you think her ass would have been smoking, and smelling like weed not only that but one would think a just lit Anything would hurt a bit in that orifice. I mean the whole thing is just ridiculous,

A female packing, coke like a mule, That's one thing, dangerous enough, but a lit joint I mean Seriously

It's laughable at best. And not only that, she wasn't some tiny woman and that
Wasn't no big ass car, why she would have had to have done some Major contortionist moves to be able to shove a joint up her rectum That quick...

It's bogus b.s. any Two year old could see that....swimsuit bottoms are not That easy to just pull down while half standing in a small car and so forth. It would make More sense to Swallow the damn thing...

So uh what's next America, tubal checks down the esophagus, I mean seriously if it was Realy about drugs you'd think, X-rays, but Cavity search??? Yea, right. This screams sexual abuse, and second time same dept, same mo, all of it,

So of Course they going to cover their asses. I hope these women SUE THE PANTS OFF THE ENTIRE DEPT.

To add, Obviously TEXAS needs some Serious work on NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMEN, on the road or IN Jails (the rape camp jail case)...,

Though in all fairness Texas isn't the ony state with this sexist chauvinist problem, or Racist one at that. It's a Federal problem and interesting enough as I mentioned earlier, it screams TSA METHODOLOGY, as they assault in the same direct manner. Especially with the males ogling females assaulting other females, using female ABUSERS to rape by proxy,

It's also in how they insist on interacting, that's part if that whole rape power trip. That is why going through the scanners at airports esp for YOUNG women means a Higher risk for a grope down, not a lesser one, and they have their rape code words too. It's a Racket of EXPLOITING VULNERABLE female travelers under the guise of the badge, Coerced abuse, etc. it may not be forcible rape in its full Entirity but the psychology is the exact same thing,

When there is Cavity searches, that goes beyond groping (sexual battery) and is penetration, which is full on RAPE, aka PENETRATION.

BOTTOM LINE, if a cavity search is necessary due to Suspected drug smuggling there had Damn well better be a WARRENT,

Otherwise what you are allowing is full on SEXUAL RAPE OF FEMALES and MALES BY AUTHORITIES USING THEIR BADGES AS A GUN TO THE HEAD.

And these Assaults should be PROSECUTED AS SUCH. PERIOD. Suspension is a slap in the face to EVERY FEMALE,

Because really all it says is that women can be raped with impunity BY OUR GOVERNMENT.
edit on 8-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

edit on 8-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

So no one gets fired, the police don't care. Someone gets fired. Police don't care. Thank you for clarifying that no matter if the dept. takes action you don't care.

As for suing, she should, and she should win.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is the same as rape.
Her body was violated She had no choice but to let
them do it or go to jail.And over what a little pot?
Welcome to nazzie America.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by ThreeBears

So no one gets fired, the police don't care. Someone gets fired. Police don't care. Thank you for clarifying that no matter if the dept. takes action you don't care.

As for suing, she should, and she should win.

That's not what I'm saying...first read over the entire two comments I made. What I am talking about is a SYSTEM, a Methodology in place, that yes is part of a Rape Culture but one that is Militarized, etc. not so much that police don't care, meaning it's not that I want to attack police, per se, just for attacking police etc with prejudice or bias.

Though there are times that I yes get angry when I see a Huge pattern across the board of systematic police abuses, etc.

I do believe in this case however that yes, the TX dept have some serious sexual abuse problems, very much so. But in all fairness, TX is hardly the only state with this problem, and I suppose in all fairness at Least there is Some action to correct or take steps to correct this where as in many other states they sweep it under the rug so to speak...and for that I would have to say, obviously there are Some with some ethics in police work in TX. Otherwise correct, we probably wouldn't be hearing about it, (I'll give them credit for that much, this in no way minimizes the reality of Damage Control however, though correct, it is Not fair to those IN this line of work who Are ethical, who Do care and with corruption at all time levels Those individuals IN this SYTEM have their work cut out for them, granted, not denying those individual's exist. Sadly I didn't think there is Enough of those GOOD individuals, same goes for society as a whole).

BUT, like in one state that I Know of, there is a huge problem in abusing female inmates (non violent) and even Sex trafficking inmates from one state to another, where guards rape them, etc and the Only time the Media covers it, and barely at that, is when the ACLU gets involved and there is something POLITICALLY to be gained or lost Unless the system acts, OTHERWISE there would be zero coverage and the abuses would flourish with impunity and in numerous states that is Exactly what happens.

MY ISSUE IS, most of all, that there is an MO or Methodology being followed here, that I BELIEVE goes Way higher up than even the dept itself, with these roadside checkpoints/assaults on females. It's the Psychological warfare,

Meaning, OK it's just These women, that we KNOW OF as I'm sure there is more its just not reported. But the Social Psychological impact, aka a form of SEXUAL TERRORISM AGAINST ALL FEMALE TRAVELERS cannot be understated, and THAT is the real horror here in that the Message is,

Loud and clear, that IF a female travels and is stopped she is highly likely to be Sexually Assaulted /cavity searched under the alleged drug excuse. Remember the Other two white women were not even marijuana smokers at all...they were simply traveling from point a to point b. These types of checkpoint assaults send a very strong message to females,

That and plane travel...and believe me women on numerous forums Scream about these abuses, many who Refuse to travel by plane, next it will be cars also...well Welcome to Saudi Arabia where women cant even leave the House, there because she can't without a male relative,

here because to do so means the STATE, not just strangers, but the STATE AND POLICE AND TSA CAN RAPE YOU AT WILL. Or Assault you but the effects, PTSD, trauma can be the same and with no justice no recourse, with a Government that Winks at this or just gives LIP SERVICE the trauma can be devastating, not just to victims but to All women because it sends a Very Loud and Clear Message.

THAT, is a system of SEXUAL TERRORISM AGAINST FEMALES, males too, but not in the same way (research recent reports on the numbers of sexual battery, I refuse to Sanitize it by terming it pat downs, of females over males** even With the scanners) it is against females. So do the police care? I don't think they care enough,

Because if they did, as far as Policy goes, there would not have BEEN A SECOND TIME. RECALL,

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME, SAME OFFENCE, SAME HIGHWAY DEPT, SAME METHODS, SAME EXCUSES

That's a precedence. My question is, is This going to be the norm from now on? Are Women of America now to Expect this, in 2013, sexual battery with impunity? Under the guise if catching Possible pot smokers and such??? At Road Checks? What's next, seriously...today it's cavity search because they May have smelled pot or what they think is pot or bad perfume...tomorrow it's full on sexual rape because she looked at a cop or agent of Government the wrong way, don't think it can't happen...twenty years ago this case there would have been a lynch mob at that court house over this, that's how far down the rabbit hole we have gone.
edit on 8-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: Corrections

**Males are also sexually assaulted by TSA, what I am referring to here is several studies and reports where it has been proven that AFTER going through the scanners or the hand tests FEMALES, in particular young females or attractive females were by far singled out for invasive Sexual battery, again I will NOT SANITIZE the TSA assaults with the sugar coated bogus terms of pat downs, as they are far from Being pat downs and in many cases they have been blatant sexual molestation and even penetration, sexual battery it's that simple. The numbers were so high in fact that even Men have called the singling of females out, some have even asserted they ogle too because they Know, it is a form of sexual power ABUSE, using females as the tool to abuse which is sexual battery by proxy. It's like how many foster parents have sexually and physically abused children in their care by "allowing" other foster children with Known abusive behaviors to abuse younger or vulnerable children...they do this because the adult is immune from prosecution as is the child. Abuse by proxy..which really, just because a cop calls a female officer, if it's violating a female it's Still abuse by proxy there as well. It's these subtle means that a lot of abuses go unchecked, the ENDS are the same however.
edit on 8-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: Addition clarification typos

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join