It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Scan By Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here that are into Aliens and such ever had an experience like mine?

Almost two years ago I was laying on my bed with the bedroom lights on I was not sleeping I was just laying on my bed when all of a sudden I felt like something in my head said "lay very still do not be afraid" then it started, a light radiating pressure starting from my feet an evenly rolling slowly up my body feet, ankles, shins, knees. thighs...etc all the way to the top of my head. I didn't dare move while this was going on, to tell you the truth I may have been paralyzed during this thing that was happening to me...It was not like the body tingles that I get from time to time but totally different and the only term to describe it is by calling it a body scan...

please share if this has ever ocurred to you or have read or heard of this sort of thing happening to others...feel free to ask questions as well...thank you...shells4u
edit on 7/7/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Just from the description, it sounds like it could have been sleep paralysis, or possibly the vibrational state of an out of body experience.

How long did it last? What other feelings and thoughts did you have while experiencing this? Any other details you can share would be grand.

I only ask because this vibrational state happens to me a lot.

edit on 7-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

What makes you think that this had anything to do with Aliens ?
Why couldn't it have been a waking dream or your imagination ?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Just from the description, it sounds like it could have been sleep paralysis,

I agree - it sure sounds very much like SP

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience an inability to move. More formally, it is a transition state between wakefulness and rest characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It can occur at sleep onset or upon awakening, and it is often associated with terrifying visions (e.g. an intruder in the room), to which one is unable to react due to paralysis.

Source

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Afterwards when it was done I waited a few seconds before moving, then I went straight to the restroom not knowing whether I was going to be sick and vomit or (GROSS) go #2...It really scared me and made me feel all shook up inside it was not by no means a pleasant experience.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I guess it was the sensation not like hearing voices in my head but more like an in audible command to lie very still and we are not going to hurt you, but you must lie still...that was why I assumed it was extraterrestrial experience...but who really knows...it was scary and I have had a similair thing happen back in 2002. But that was seeing them scan a city...gee I sound nutty but what the heck....

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

I have had that happen to me as well but this was totally different but anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

How long did it last?

no longer than 3 mins.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Hmm, did it only happen that one time? Or is this a common thing for you? Can you recall any details about the day it happened?

For example, was it an especially stressful day or an easy-going one? What was on your mind before the "scan" started?

I'm just trying to paint a whole scene here so I can better understand your experience.

I spoke of the "vibration state." This only happens to me when I'm either extremely calm, or extremely distressed.

One more question: were you lying flat on your back and looking straight up? I tend to enter sleep paralysis or OOBE vibrations more often when in this posture.

Also the voices, I have heard voices in this state as well (also while in meditative states.) What we experience in there is only what we take with us (kind of like that line from Star Wars.) I believe the voices can be some sort of spirit guide..possibly trying to help you OOBE

Okay, maybe I've gone too far out at this point, but I'm only speaking from direct experience.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by Minus

I have had that happen to me as well but this was totally different but anything is possible.

If you can rule out SP, you should go visit your doctor and maye get your head scanned - this to rule out you are being affected by any disease - and when that is done, you can seek out supernatural phenomenons

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

I wish I had awesome health coverage that approved me for a head CT scan anytime I had a weird, one-time experience.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Minus

I wish I had awesome health coverage that approved me for a head CT scan anytime I had a weird, one-time experience.

Im sorry, i should have taken into consideration that not everybody have free healthcare, i tend to forget as it feels so natural to me.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Minus because: i can

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The week leading up to this point I kept feeling them watching me I kept taking pictures of the sky but only saw this little pink ball in several pics which I thought was sun glare...And yes I was lying flat on my back, which I felt they wanted me in that position, I never lay flat on my back it sorta hurts me to lay like that I always lay on my sides. Oh yeah I just remembered something but whether it has anything to do with this...The University just down the street from where I lived then (Stillwater Oklahoma University) had a Government Conference about Drones...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minus
Im sorry, i should have taken into consideration that not everybody have free healthcare, i tend to forget as it feels so natural to me.

No worries. I hear Denmark is a heck of a country

Peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

you should go visit your doctor and maye get your head scanned
reply to post by Minus

That probably would't hurt or feel as weird as when the aliens did it. I just am afraid they would lock me up in the looney bin...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

That probably would't hurt or feel as weird as when the aliens did it. I just am afraid they would lock me up in the looney bin...

Im sure your right about the last part

So you where bodyscanned by aliens? - dont get me wrong, ive seen enough with my own eyes to know there are something else goin on than flares, kites and weatherbaloons - It would scare the crap out of my, if i had that experience.

I think if you have the courage to do it, you should embrace it, and try to provoke more of those experiences if you are able to, i mean they have allready taken interest in you, so why not try to get the whole package maybe even get a countryside flyover by those fancy aircraft

No worries. I hear Denmark is a heck of a country

yeah, we where the first nation to bring a submarine to a desert war, pretty cool

edit on 7-7-2013 by Minus because: im loving it

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The week leading up to this point I kept feeling them watching me I kept taking pictures of the sky but only saw this little pink ball in several pics which I thought was sun glare...

This would lend the impression that you've a predisposed belief in a "Them".
If you believe there are a "them", and you also have a belief that this "them" can and want to do spooky magical things to you, then, this other little part of you inside your own head will eventually oblige your obsession.

I suspect intercranial activity as opposed to extraterrestrial.

Psychosomatic compliance to an obsessive delusion or fantasy can indeed occur, but, considering that there was a bed involved here, Sleep Paralysis fits your claimed observations.

If you ever have missing time, before looking at the sky, look up Fugue State, starting at the closest place to home (inside your head) and working outward for an explanation.
From there, you decide whatever course of action, or inaction you feel most comfortable with in accepting whatever explanation you feel most comfortable with.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Usually I'm on board with you when you pass out these glossary terms. But I'm curious, why do you think the last couple of cases you posted on in this forum are attributable to dissociative fugue states? Really, what is your basis for that?

Seems pretty off target for an expert marksman like you. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I will take what you say into consideration thanks for your input. As far as missing time, that's a no, no missing time...

edit on 7/7/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't think it was aliens myself, I agree with some others about sleep paralysis, which happens occasionally. I have not seen any people saying it is a dangerous thing, but then again, I only get evidence from living people
I'm not able to ask the people who died in their sleep if they experienced this before dying, I'm more of a psycho than a psychic
edit on 7-7-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join