It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuelan Asylum Achieved, Snowden reveals UFO Documents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius

CARACAS, Venezuela – Edward Snowden, the leaker of NSA surveillance documents, was granted asylum in Venezuela on Friday. With safe harbors in sight, Snowden was willing to share shocking and world-shattering exclusive secret government documents with The Internet Chronicle.

Snowden’s testimony was as follows:
“The highest levels of government don’t know what to do about UFOs, and the official story that they are all merely weather balloons or natural phenomena have been clearly dismissed. If anything, these documents speak about UFOs as if they are surely guided by an intelligence beyond our own. As it turns out, the most credible and inexplicable sightings are of vehicles that have been spotted leaving the sea floor at hydrothermal vents and directly entering solar orbit . . .

www.chronicle.su...

- a brief description
- a link and short quote
- YOUR thoughts, comments or opinion on the matter.
edit on 6/7/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

Besides none of this looks like anything new.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The position Snowden held did not have a "need to know" about UFO's

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This story seems like a smear campaign to discredit Mr Snowden

Be prepared for even more silly things being tied to his name.

Remeber Snowden has not actually leaked any specific stories, only that the alphabet agency's DO use the intel they gather on ALL people, from their own country or not - ignoring any and all country's laws and rights.

You can just go ahead and put a red line through any stuff thats NOT about prism and the NSAs data collection activities.

expect stuff Mr Snowden has "told us for sure" to include: more aliens, DUMBs, advanced saucer tech, HAARP, Japan/Iran nuclear babble, North Korea and paranormal technologies.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Talk about a snow job on "the sight we can't mention" censorship crapola and then if you google it, you see lots of other sites, and a video:

Edward Snowden's Secret NSA Surveillance UFO Message

With a post under it and a link, that when you click into has it removed.

I am so livid with unbelievable shock over the horror of having censorship shoved down my throat. IT's LIKE BEING RAPED AND MURDERED!

NOT ONLY ARE UFO's REAL BUT ETS FLY THEM GET IT. I KNOW PERSONALLY. UNDERSCORE THIS TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.

AND YOU NAZI's AINT GETTING EARTH. EVERYONE IS FREE!
edit on 8-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I did a Google index search by date and guess what? The original article was from beforeitsnews. Another HOAX
______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2013/07/snowden-reveals-ufo-documents-2453888.html

edit on 7/8/2013 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jul 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The day Snowden starts speaking about UFOs visiting us is the day he will lose all credibility.
I hardly think he is that stupid

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Don't know if you got the message from Springer but links to that site are no longer allowed ... just a FYI

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Don't know if you got the message from Springer but links to that site are no longer allowed ... just a FYI

The OP content is identical to the banned source because it originates from the banned source.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The OP content is identical to the banned source because it originates from the banned source.

I don't doubt that but the banned source is still ....Banned , I'm just giving you a heads up whether you chose to act on it is your decision

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to the Hoax bin yet

edit on 8-7-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Their source is
www.ufodigest.com...
and
www.chronicle.su...
edit on Mon Jul 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Being in bed with Russia & China is practically unforgivable

If Snowden had hard proof on UFO's/visitation he would be forgiven for all his sins immediately

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Why isn't this thread moved to Hoax bin ?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Their source is
www.ufodigest.com...
and
www.chronicle.su...
edit on Mon Jul 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

From the original article at UFOdigest:

Publisher's Note: It has come to my attention that I have doped...again. The website Chronicle.SU is a satirical website where misleading headlines and complete stories are hoaxes at best. I will attempt to find better articles in the future. Still Edward Snowden, Gary McKinnon, UFOs, who knows it does have the ring of truth in it. Dirk

Hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
People need to research articles before posting them. Site is like the onion. They talk about documents leaked by Snowden, yet fail to reveal said documents.

Other so called articles from same website:

"Justin Bieber Dead at 19."

www.chronicle.su...

"Selenz Gomez Dead at 19."

www.chronicle.su...

edit on 7-9-2013 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2013 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

Clearly, if a species can travel to the planet, they could most likely, travel anywhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What the heck... this post is so dubious that we might as well have fun with it. OH NO HE DOESN'T... (You reply: "Oh yes he does...")

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join