It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tumbling UFO emitting light 6th July 2013 London UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anomalie

Sorry and thanks to all.

No need to apologise. You did exactly the right thing.

You managed to film something odd in the sky and were open to possible explanations as to what it was.

You also accept the most plausible explanation rather than insisting it must be some ET craft.

Kudos.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Thanks Torsion i'm not always successful but i try to keep it real.

For anyones thats interested the video below reminded me of my object i finally managed to tracked it down.

I thought it was the same UFO

Ive now discovered the UFO in that video are BALLOONS

edit on 7-7-2013 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Are you serious?? Failing is something no human does with intention. I chose to not read them. I am an adult, and I have been on this journey for quite some time. I don't have time for the noobs, I am on a quest. This isn't a collaborative investigation, usually here on ATS people comment on the video. But you have the bunch of people that feel it is necessary to ignore the op and to voice personal issues. I could careless about your personal "add-ons" or cornerstones. This isn't the place for that.

Your methods and logic is yours. Meaning its for you. Apparently you need to read the other post to come to a solid conclusion because thats where you are. I mean wow you really wanted me to read things like this.

Reminiscent of a plastic bag caught in the wind.

It didn't really look much like a balloon to me, but it is definitely LIGHT and has no apparent ability to stabilize itself in the wind. So that means it probably IS a balloon, albeit "S" shaped.

I thought it looked like a kite

You spend your time reading that elementary madness. And yess I am well aware, that all of them were not like that. I am in a different gear, sry.

I was going to end it here until I saw the other post, with more insolence.
I don't think we have met, so...... My criteria..... Really?!?!
This is why I don't converse with sheeple, they have a unique desire to regurgitate antiquated ideals and philosophy while pretending to have the understanding of the universe in his/her back pocket.
Oh yeah, apology certainly not accepted. But I do wish you the best all jokes aside.

....on another note no harm done op, this is how weed them out.
edit on 7-7-2013 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

new topics

<< 1   >>

join