It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tumbling UFO emitting light 6th July 2013 London UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Time : Approx 20.02
Date : 6th July 2013

Camera : Samsung VP-W90 Hi8
Format : Hi8 tape (Fuji Hi8 MP 60)

I think ive captured something interesting this object was at a great distance in my efforts to give the viewer perspective i zoomed out then lost sight of it in my viewfinder i still managed to get a few seconds of video.

The object seems to be tumbling and emitting light and looks similar to object captured by someone else but ive been unable to locate the video.

Anyway take a look at the video and let me know what you think..watch between 0.11 sec and 0.55 sec mark

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

Looks like balloons to me mate.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Some kid lost a balloon?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yes it could be.
Ive considered balloon with lights or even balloon with partly reflective surface.
Still from my point of view it looked liked it was emitting light near the ends of the object thats what caught my attention in the first place.
The other thing it has uncanny appearance of another object captured by someone else.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Two balloons tied together tumbling through the air reflecting sunlight. Obvious balloons are obvious.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

I thought it looked like a kite....

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind...

Balloons or some other light object being blown around in the wind. The "emitting light" is the sun reflecting off of the object randomly as it's being tossed around in the wind.

Unless a UFO carries the weight of a feather, I really don't think that's what you saw.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
At one spot on the full screen link, it looks like the number 2
Oh crap
edit on 6-7-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It didn't really look much like a balloon to me, but it is definitely LIGHT and has no apparent ability to stabilize itself in the wind.

So that means it probably IS a balloon, albeit "S" shaped.

Good catch, though! I'm flaggin' it for the effort.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Granted it could be balloons - funny shaped ones

The object passed straight over my yard i could clearly see some light coming off it..and if its a balloon then only parts of it must of been reflective.

Is it just me it looks to be emitting light

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just watched a few more times i can see now how the sun could reflective off it and gave the illusion of emitting light.

Without actual light source its just a balloon.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Reminiscent of a plastic bag caught in the wind.

I've seen one fly out of the back of my car and take off to incredible heights....circle around above....erratically tumble, then get picked up again and go far as all hell. When that happened last, I was pretty confident some overzealous UFO fanatic would take video and claim it was under intelligent control. I live inland and days can go from warm with no breeze to speak of, to harsh winds coming out of nowhere. I see all kinds of crap in the air.
edit on 6-7-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My guess would be an S shaped balloon. If you look closely when it's tumbling you can make out the exact shape of the object when it turns onto the right angle.

Although if the OP claims it was emitting light then it may not be balloons, but of course we don't really have a way to verify what the OP says.

Although the way it's smoothly tumbling does suggest it has quite a bit of mass, it doesn't seem to be getting whipped around like a balloon would.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
All jokes aside it looks like a tumbling "S" or "2". Am I the only one.
Weird

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Dude, have you not read the thread?
It is only like half a page.

This actually brings me to a good point, folks.
When looking at one of these YouTube video "UFOs", it is imperative to both watch the video and then read the thread until you find something that challenges your initial perspective of the video.

Then you watch the damn thing again!
But if you do that and find nothing incongruent with the topic at hand, well by god, you have a unique perspective worthy of contribution! Please, bring it up.

Otherwise, leave the echoing aside and read the 20 posts, or whatever this thread actually has, alone. Go on to something else if you can't be bothered with TWO MINUTES of research.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Buy 'em on Amazon - number-shaped balloons

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Im sorry your so butt hurt that your 'ufo' didn't last past pg 1. I refuse to get caught up in the sheeple's opinion. I read a few post and that was it. The op is whats most important, and so what if it was said before! What do you recommend when the post goes all the way to page 80??

....and now that I have read the page I see the word balloon a million times which I have just used for the first time. I see S or @ a handful of times. I'm just the lucky guy huh?? Instead of attacking me or anyone else just review your vid for yourself, stop wasting people's time. We are trying to find real aliens here.

Anywho, enough is certainly enough.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

You misunderstand me, friend.
And this isn't my OP or video.

I was merely asking a question. The answer of which you have made abundantly clear.
The rest of my post was an add-on that I personally feel should be considered a corner stone for all investigative inquiry on these boards in regards to YouTube video scrutiny on these boards.

Apologies you are upset that I chose your post to illustrate. It is just that I have never seen a more blatant example of someone failing to read a minimal-length thread, or conducting minimal-length investigation into something they appear invested enough to grace us with their opinion about.

Know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hey, but you are looking for "real aliens", right?

With your criteria, you won't recognize the real thing even if it shoves in the probe.

Good luck with the hunting. I suggest the travel sized lube bottle. It will fit in your wallet.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Buy 'em on Amazon - number-shaped balloons

Looks like that could be the culprit

Even in your photo its reflecting light in about the same place as the object in my video i just couldnt see it with beer googles and dash of wishful thinking. Ive sobered up now

Sorry and thanks to all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join