It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two questions/comments about the forums.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
1 - Why are "[color=#A0D060]Pages: [color=#80A0C0]" only listed at the top of each forum? When I scroll down to the bottom of a page looking at all the topics, I have to scroll back up to move on to the next page of topics. Logically, it should be at both the top and bottom. Or maybe I'm missing a setting somewhere?

2 - For the speed of checking the site, there needs to be a better distinction between the boxes for Stickys and Flagged posts, and where the new posts begin. The gradient of the background color begins to fade to the color of the foreground subject box and it becomes lost somewhat. This is a problem in forums where there are a lot of stickys. In this particular forum though, it's easy to distinguish where the sticky box is because of the short flagged posts. Maybe change the background from a gradient to solid like I suggest below? Or maybe again, I'm missing a setting?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ectoplasm8
Or maybe again, I'm missing a setting?

All of that is changing very soon.
See this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since the posting of that video, the "board" has been completed except for the dark alternative UX and the responsive CSS (graceful scaling down to smart phone screen sizes).

We're about a week or so away from member beta testing before it goes live.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great! Thanks for the quick response.

join