It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Putin VS Obama, a must

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.tomatobubble.com...

Briliant and quite a chuckle. Wether you are a Obi supporter and can or can't handle the irony.The photo of his mother will shock the World.Shocking yes/no, many have photos like that i'm sure.But certainly not a good look for a presidents mother.Owch.
edit on 6-7-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Poor Obama...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Misleading at best.
Look for proof of claims next time.

Those alleged nude photos are misleadingly attributed to Ann Dunhum, Obama's mother. An unauthentic Aussie blog site claims to have discovered Ann Dunham's nude photos but those photos obviously show that the model in those nude photos is just a look-alike of Ann Dunham and even the original poster of those photos is not sure about authenticity at all. The Aussie blogger claims to have received the following e-mail(below) with three attached nude photos but the Australian source completely lacks credibility. Moreover, the series ID number of the vintage photo is YA-438, which does not match Obama's mother's initial A.H., which proves that the model is not Ann Dunhum.

wiki.answers.com...

Your link is hyperbole at best. I'm not a fan of Obama, but that's because of his record and facts, not because of comparing his mother to Putin's mother.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I love any shirtless shot of Putin riding an, otherwise, wild animal.
I think Moscow released a photograph of Putin on a Pterodactyl back in '05...good times.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Some were pretty funny. Many were pretty misleading. And quite a few were not tasteful insults.
You can make fun of someone, and/or insult them, while still remaining tactful. Whoever did that has no dignity. I mean, come on, attacks against someone's wife and mother are waaaay below the belt.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That was amazing. You made my week lol

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Brilliant! Great post OP!

S&F for a much needed laugh.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Dang, I can't get over how good looking Mr. Putin is...even though he's probably 30 years older than I am.

Obama? Not so much!
edit on 6-7-2013 by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I honestly thought that was pretty stupid. Hell, some of thie picture are not even labelled right (that is not Kal Penn).

I am all for a good laugh, but this really wasnt one. "My murdering psychopath is cooler than your murdering psychopath".

Meh.
edit on 6-7-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Looking good is half the battle! That man's got gravitas.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Okay so some are phony and others reaching.

This one is revealing to pet owners.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
www.tomatobubble.com...

Briliant and quite a chuckle. Wether you are a Obi supporter and can or can't handle the irony.The photo of his mother will shock the World.Shocking yes/no, many have photos like that i'm sure.But certainly not a good look for a presidents mother.Owch.

How is any of this "brilliant"? If anything is ironic about this stupidity it's how it makes the author and those that agree with him look.

I suppose it might be funny if you think irrelevant things like how a person sits or rides in a go-cart with his daughter matters in the scheme of how he runs the country...

I find it more funny that this kind of stuff is what people are left with.
That is what irony is by the way.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the laughs. Even if some of it is questionable, I enjoyed it. Obama is so easy to despise.

Seriously, there's no comparison between Putin & Obama. I was thinking about this last week. If Obama was not protected, Putin would eat his lunch -- easily. It was so obvious that Putin has no respect for Obama.

I really believe Obama is a closet Bi with a preference for men.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Quite, quite telling, really.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by intrptr

People and their pets are good tells, aren't they. I'm running the country and I can't command my dog.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

People and their pets are good tells, aren't they. I'm running the country and I can't command my dog.
Its telling on both ends, really. No respect from obamas dog, and a head held low not letting its eyes off of putin from his dog.

One leader with no control, and one with a heavy hand.
edit on 7-7-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Haven't laughed that hard in days. Thanks!

Above and beyond the humor, it is actually very telling about the core of each of there personalities. The people who dismiss this are, well, they are what they are.
edit on 7-7-2013 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

Its telling on both ends, really. No respect from obamas dog, and a head held low not letting its eyes off of putin from his dog.

One leader with no control, and one with a heavy hand.
edit on 7-7-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Not that I disagree with the last part, but that dog looks like it's wagging it's tail and sniffing for a place to mark it's territory.

Old lazy labrador vs. young hyperactive poodle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join