I'm getting an EQ vibe

page: 2
9
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku
 


I saw that!



I don't think I am any more special than anyone else.




posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


Fair enough. You didn't claim it was an Earthquake that you sensed BEFOREHAND. But then you still turned around AFTERWARDS and claimed the major event you predicted was a 5.4 Earthquake in a place where 5.4 Earthquakes happen almost weekly.

So you still predicted nothing.

edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by HairlessApe
 

Actually, I didn't see it as an Earthquake, because the question asked was where the next big news event would be.
I saw a tropical island and a series of islands off of it, which I do state farther down I am almost certain was Hawaii.

It was clairvoyance, as I just saw the island, not what was happening there, only that something was going to happen because that was the question asked.

Allow me to quote myself from that thread from the original post mentioning Hawaii...



In fact, I see a chain of islands, so this is making me think Hawaii


I think that is pretty specific.

I would love to make it so much more accurate, but ESP sometimes doesn't work that way.
No, I did not see the magnitude of the EQ, nor that it was an EQ although it had to do with land rising or sinking, and it is still an ongoing issue, but if you would like a better example, you can go look at this post from the same thread:




Originally posted by Darkblade71 reply to post by jiggerj
 

Yes, there was two different EQs.
One that I predicted on the 24th I think it was I will just post it here for you instead

You can follow it dirrectly if you wish: Prediction in the perfect storm thread
you can follow the link to the thread and see it as it is posted.

Here is what I wrote on the 24th of October:


Also she is correct about a major eq, this could happen any day now, but I am getting farther north. Like pacific NW. I don't make predictions, however after listening to her, I can say that the last few weeks my mind has been pushing at me about a major EQ along the west coast...I hope I am wrong and hope she is wrong.
The EQ was on the 27th

ectonic Summary The October 28th, 2012 (October 27 at the location of the epicenter) M 7.7 earthquake south of Masset, Canada, occurred as a result of oblique-thrust faulting near the plate boundary between the Pacific and North America plates. At the location of this event, the Pacific plate moves approximately north-northwest with respect to the North America plate at a rate of approximately 50 mm/yr.


The Petersburg Earthquake was on January 5th. A 7.5. The link to the Petersburg Pilot Newspaper: Earthquake Hits Petersburg Jan 5th

And the prediction for it:


Sorry jigger, I know it gets confusing following links.


My brother lives in Petersburg which is my hometown, which is why I sent him this message.

It was in response to a question from Jigger that got confusing, so I straightened it out for him, but it will work for this thread too I guess. Since you asked.


On this thread I am not out to prove anything, however, that should supply you with a bit more and more specific information.
And also, that is why I specified on this thread what and where it would be.

People want it all in a nice neat box, but it doesn't work that way or we would all know everything already...right?

But if you are here to just troll me, you can take it someplace else.
I stated what I felt, and time will tell, if nothing else, and I made this one specific enough
edit on 6-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)


So you warned your brother about an Earthquake on October 29th that didn't occur until January 5th? Or are you referring to the quake on the 28th, in which case you "predicted" it a day late? Might want to take the date of your facebook post next time you tell a lie.

edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe
 


Ummm, you read that wrong, there are two EQ predictions there in that post, one was in Canada a few days after I made one prediction, the 2nd one was in southeast alaska and a few months after I sent my brother the warning, so you misread it.

Better double check yourself before you accuse someone of lying


They both were made around the same time though
edit on 6-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by HairlessApe
 


Ummm, you read that wrong, there are two EQ predictions there in that post, one was in Canada a few days after I made one prediction, the 2nd one was in southeast alaska and a few months after I sent my brother the warning, so you misread it.

Better double check yourself before you accuse someone of lying


They both were made around the same time though
edit on 6-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)


I addressed both of them. Regardless of which quake you claimed to have "predicted," it would have fallen short. Your message warning your brother was on the 29th, but the Candian Quake happened on the 27th - 28th depending on your timezone. Since you're in Minnesota that would make it the 27th. The Petersburg quake was on Jan 5th, more than 2 months after you predicted a quake. And you didn't even mention Petersburg in your facebook message, so how are we supposed to know it's even related? We don't. Period.

So don't tell me I need to read your BS. I did.
edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


Fair enough. You didn't claim it was an Earthquake that you sensed BEFOREHAND. But then you still turned around AFTERWARDS and claimed the major event you predicted was a 5.4 Earthquake in a place where 5.4 Earthquakes happen almost weekly.

So you still predicted nothing.

edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)


Check the history of Hawaii and earthquakes on the big island in relationship to volcanic activity.
It was a rare event as it was not just an earthquake, but volcanic in nature.
That does not happen that often and not that strongly.

*shrug*

I can see you obviously are cynical, but more power to ya.




posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Originally posted by HairlessApe
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


Fair enough. You didn't claim it was an Earthquake that you sensed BEFOREHAND. But then you still turned around AFTERWARDS and claimed the major event you predicted was a 5.4 Earthquake in a place where 5.4 Earthquakes happen almost weekly.

So you still predicted nothing.

edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)


Check the history of Hawaii and earthquakes on the big island in relationship to volcanic activity.
It was a rare event as it was not just an earthquake, but volcanic in nature.
That does not happen that often and not that strongly.

*shrug*

I can see you obviously are cynical, but more power to ya.



Wrong.



Actually 5.0 Magnitude Earthquakes in that region are incredibly common. So common, in fact, that In the summer of 1996, a swarm of 4,070 earthquakes was recorded at Lōʻihi.


Skeptical does not equate to cynical. You're only calling me cynical because I don't believe you, but it's not my fault that you haven't legitimately predicted anything.
edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)


Here's a link that proves notable Earthquakes in that region happen between 2 - 10 times a month. Or 20 - 100 If you include the ones that aren't recorded.

Earthquakes in Hawaii - Lo'ihi

How crazy that you predicted something incredibly, incredibly common.
edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe
 

Dated OCTOBER 24TH
From here:
reply to post by Darkblade71
 




Originally posted by Darkblade71
I had kind of the same thought when I heard the hurricanes name which is Sandy.


Be aware on the east coast. Sandy could cause a lot of problems.


Also she is correct about a major eq, this could happen any day now, but I am getting farther north. Like pacific NW. I don't make predictions, however after listening to her, I can say that the last few weeks my mind has been pushing at me about a major EQ along the west coast...I hope I am wrong and hope she is wrong.

I went and looked up her prediction for Cali on another youtube vid, her date is off, she says August.



I know from personal experience that predictions like these can be off by a few months to years depending on situations.

Here is an update from her on sept 18th


Talks about a lot of things happening here this year.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)


That EQ was on the 27th of October


The next one was sent on October 29th to my brother, as a warning that Petersburg was gonna get hit again, which was the Jan 5th EQ, yep a few months later.

*tilts head and looks at you funny*

What is the problem with a couple of months? And...just to clarify, there has not been nearly that big of a shaker there in over a decade if not way longer...



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe
 


Yeah, and according to that link, not one since 1996......

So your point is?



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by HairlessApe
 


Yeah, and according to that link, not one since 1996......

So your point is?



It doesn't say that. Period.

What it says is that on specific days in 1992 and 1996 there were multiple large earthquakes instead of singular ones.
edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by HairlessApe
 

Dated OCTOBER 24TH
From here:
reply to post by Darkblade71
 




Originally posted by Darkblade71
I had kind of the same thought when I heard the hurricanes name which is Sandy.


Be aware on the east coast. Sandy could cause a lot of problems.


Also she is correct about a major eq, this could happen any day now, but I am getting farther north. Like pacific NW. I don't make predictions, however after listening to her, I can say that the last few weeks my mind has been pushing at me about a major EQ along the west coast...I hope I am wrong and hope she is wrong.

I went and looked up her prediction for Cali on another youtube vid, her date is off, she says August.



I know from personal experience that predictions like these can be off by a few months to years depending on situations.

Here is an update from her on sept 18th


Talks about a lot of things happening here this year.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)


That EQ was on the 27th of October


The next one was sent on October 29th to my brother, as a warning that Petersburg was gonna get hit again, which was the Jan 5th EQ, yep a few months later.

*tilts head and looks at you funny*

What is the problem with a couple of months? And...just to clarify, there has not been nearly that big of a shaker there in over a decade if not way longer...



So you predicted what? An aftershock? Amazing.
Wow, two links to psychics that claim Earthquakes are going to occur on one of the largest and most intense faultlines in the world which science has already verified could unleash several gigantic quakes years before these predictions... HOW CAN THIS BE?!

I'm fairly sure anyone here who went to Elementary School after 1980 is well aware of the San Andreas fault.
edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe
 


Scroll down on your link and look at the bottom, where it lists the EQ's.

And as I did that, I stand corrected, as it did give a 5.4 in 2006....

so there was one as large as this in 2006. But it even states that it was unusually large and the largest recorded for the seamount.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe
 


No, those two EQ's were in different parts of the fault, one outside on Vancouver (7.7) to the south of Petersburg and the 7.5 in Petersburg farther north. The town felt both, but the one north was right across from the town on the fault line.

Do you need a map? I will make you one.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Now I am getting totally offtrack with this thread as it was about an EQ vibe I got for Northern California/Oregon.

Hairless Ape, we can take this to my rant thread instead of derailing this thread.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71
 



I know if I am wrong people will use this against me, but that's fine, I don't really care although part of me does. Double edged sword that I gotta slide down.
Nobody will hold against you anything Darkblade,it's just a feeling that you have posted in right forum my friend.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


Thanks for that. I wasn't expecting to get into some huge debate, brought that on myself I guess...



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


No need to have to justify yourself to anyone, or get into a debate about it...

Whether you're right or wrong is a moot point. You felt the need to tell people about it and so you did. You've admitted that you may be wrong, and you're not vehemently trying to claim that you're dead on correct... Therefore, you're being realistic about what you may or may not be sensing.

Humility is a good virtue.

So allow yourself to be human, and ignore the rest of the crap.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.




posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I hope you are wrong but at the same time I don't like telling people their predictions are just nightmares or over reaction since it has happened to me before. I live in Michigan and I have never felt quake before but some people have here so I hope Michigan remains safe.



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


Thanks for that. I wasn't expecting to get into some huge debate, brought that on myself I guess...


Really? You weren't expecting an argument when you posted online about your amazing ability to predict Earthquakes after they happen in areas where they're extremely common?



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe
 


No, I wasn't expecting to get into it on this thread.
As I was just trying to express a feeling I got.
You and I turned it into something else all together,
and started to get off topic.



You are free to continue in my rant thread if you wish, but I will not continue it in this thread.





new topics
top topics
 
9
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join